Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds 10:58 - Apr 24 with 34769 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Will give this another go if ok even with hot favourites Leeds in town.

St George’s Day there, ANZAC day here tomorrow in Aus and NZ- so we keep the spirit of no surrender till we safe.

Heart 2 1 to us, head 0-2. A draw will be victorious.

For those going, give our lads that extra salvo of energy.

DonnieR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:47 - Apr 26 with 1536 viewsBluce_Ree

Lads.... I think we might win this.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:47 - Apr 26 with 1533 viewsVancouverHoop

Good grief!!!! Four zip-a-dee- do-dah
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:47 - Apr 26 with 1528 viewsDorse

Get in! You fcuking beauty!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:47 - Apr 26 with 1492 viewsperpignanR

Adding insult to injury….uncle comes on.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:47 - Apr 26 with 1487 viewsToast_R

Well this is ridiculous.
Anyone seen, the 5 Germans and the bloke from Belgrade?
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:47 - Apr 26 with 1485 viewsdanehoop

We better have a massive compensation clause in Marti's contract.

Never knowingly understood

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:47 - Apr 26 with 1477 viewshoops_legend

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:46 - Apr 26 by danehoop

BOOOOOOOOMMMM

Ok I’m going to ask it…. Why couldn’t we play like this all season :)
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:48 - Apr 26 with 1402 viewsBluce_Ree

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:47 - Apr 26 by perpignanR

Adding insult to injury….uncle comes on.

If he scores we might actually get the match called off for pure shithousery.

Login to get fewer ads

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:48 - Apr 26 with 1388 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

The Hoops Down Under Brisbane lads are going to be sitting with the bar stool the right way round now when we get together next week Sat at kick off time, after this result

DonnieR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:48 - Apr 26 with 1376 viewsted_hendrix

we need to get a couple more (just In case)

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:48 - Apr 26 with 1365 viewsDorse

I've stayed off the thread tonight - too tense - but I reckon we might get something out of this game.

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:49 - Apr 26 with 1359 viewsed_83

Sam Field you beautiful man. Also *what* a ball from Ilias Chair, absolutely incredible delivery given he's spent the last two years whacking it into the first man every time we've had a corner.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:49 - Apr 26 with 1351 viewsBluce_Ree

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:47 - Apr 26 by hoops_legend

Wild Thing, you make my Rs shit.

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:49 - Apr 26 with 1342 viewsVancouverHoop

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:47 - Apr 26 by hoops_legend

Because we didn't have Smarti Marti all season.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:49 - Apr 26 with 1337 viewshubble

And lo, St Marti the Redeemer, did walk upon Shepherd's Bush Green and pleasant land, and a New Jerusalem was builded on the Holy site of Loftus Road.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:49 - Apr 26 with 1337 viewsToast_R

4-0 in a Friday night on Sky?
Never seen it before.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:49 - Apr 26 with 1308 viewsitsbiga

Twilight zone

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:49 - Apr 26 with 1304 viewsQPunkR

Can we get 20 minutes injury time? Really fkng enjoying the evening here

QPR - "shit but local"

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:49 - Apr 26 with 1279 viewsDorse

Farke looks like a piss-soaked tramp.

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:49 - Apr 26 with 1279 viewsMonkey_Roots

Fúcking delirium.

I love QPR, I love my loft for words brethren… a beautiful day.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:50 - Apr 26 with 1258 viewsCamberleyR

We want Hawaii!

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:50 - Apr 26 with 1220 viewsBluce_Ree

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:49 - Apr 26 by QPunkR

Can we get 20 minutes injury time? Really fkng enjoying the evening here

I agree but equally I could do with them blowing the final whistle so I don't have to keep seeing Leeds' Game of Thrones character looking manager while hearing about Ipswich all night.

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:50 - Apr 26 with 1219 viewsw7r

Hope Leeds have enjoyed being torn a new one.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:50 - Apr 26 with 1220 viewsLimerickR

Delighted for Field, he deserved that so much.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:51 - Apr 26 with 1213 viewsR_from_afar

Six minutes added

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024