Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds 10:58 - Apr 24 with 34515 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Will give this another go if ok even with hot favourites Leeds in town.

St George’s Day there, ANZAC day here tomorrow in Aus and NZ- so we keep the spirit of no surrender till we safe.

Heart 2 1 to us, head 0-2. A draw will be victorious.

For those going, give our lads that extra salvo of energy.

DonnieR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:51 - Apr 26 with 1712 viewshoops_legend

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:49 - Apr 26 by Monkey_Roots

Fúcking delirium.

I love QPR, I love my loft for words brethren… a beautiful day.

Are we going to see a 9 in Clive’s report or am I being too optimistic now

This performance is perfection
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:51 - Apr 26 with 1708 viewsQPunkR

And who said anything about a Friday night hoodoo on Sky??

QPR - "shit but local"

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:51 - Apr 26 with 1683 viewsstainrods_elbow

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:13 - Apr 26 by Damo1962

Go away you tiresome bore, and let the rest of us enjoy tonight.

I'm enjoying it very much, thanks. my issue was with the fan who said he wasn't even going to watch, so try to learn to read.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:51 - Apr 26 with 1688 viewsted_hendrix

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:49 - Apr 26 by ed_83

Sam Field you beautiful man. Also *what* a ball from Ilias Chair, absolutely incredible delivery given he's spent the last two years whacking it into the first man every time we've had a corner.

Sam Field.

POTY

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:52 - Apr 26 with 1619 viewsstainrods_elbow

Did anyone - anyone - have a flutter on this scoreline? Let all the pessimists eat massive/joyous humble pie!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:52 - Apr 26 with 1636 viewsHoopsie

Are we safe yet?

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:52 - Apr 26 with 1624 viewsBluce_Ree

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:50 - Apr 26 by w7r

Hope Leeds have enjoyed being torn a new one.

Well they're dressed appropriately for it.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:52 - Apr 26 with 1595 viewsdanehoop

enough time to feel the power of sinclair armstrong. I'd very much like one more goal.

Never knowingly understood

Login to get fewer ads

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:53 - Apr 26 with 1522 viewsDamo1962

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:38 - Apr 26 by ed_83

Really smart finish from Dykes, who's been very good tonight just as he was against Preston. Looks like a completely different player.

We've absolutely dominated the last 20 minutes and deserve to be three up. Who on earth saw this happening? Please just don't do anything stupid, Rangers.

It's astonishing...to me anyway. Didn't think these players were capable of this kind of performance - makes my heart swell with pride to witness this.I don't think we will be down among the Dead men" next season.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:53 - Apr 26 with 1516 viewsperpignanR

Looks like away fans have gone home.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:53 - Apr 26 with 1514 viewshoops_legend

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:52 - Apr 26 by Hoopsie

Are we safe yet?

Can we still make the play offs?
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:54 - Apr 26 with 1475 viewsdanehoop

From the BEEB

QPR 4-0 Leeds

We're into six minutes of time added on.

Six seconds would have been too long for Leeds.

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:54 - Apr 26 with 1473 viewsDorse

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:51 - Apr 26 by hoops_legend

Are we going to see a 9 in Clive’s report or am I being too optimistic now

This performance is perfection

This performance is Scarlett Johansen, with a kind 'where's Dorse?' expression on her face, holding a 4 pack of Camden Hells and a copy of Viz.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:54 - Apr 26 with 1462 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:53 - Apr 26 by hoops_legend

Can we still make the play offs?

I will ALWAYS upvote that question!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:54 - Apr 26 with 1440 viewsw7r

Don Goodman & Sky weren't expecting this were they?
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:54 - Apr 26 with 1435 viewsGaryT

Suddenly I don't give a shit about Sheffield Wednesday and Birminham.

My face hurts.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:54 - Apr 26 with 1435 viewsted_hendrix

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:51 - Apr 26 by R_from_afar

Six minutes added

Six bloody minutes, I can't deal with that......................

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:55 - Apr 26 with 1399 viewsDamo1962

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:39 - Apr 26 by aston_hoop

Sam Field quietly having a superb game. Sometimes when others step up and play so well, Field can go unnoticed for the work he does. But he's been excellent

He has been excellent. Hard to pick a MOTM. Will be interested to see other nominations.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:55 - Apr 26 with 1397 viewsQPunkR

Absolutely blinding performance, no-one's put a foot wrong tonight

QPR - "shit but local"

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:55 - Apr 26 with 1357 viewsToast_R

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:54 - Apr 26 by w7r

Nope, their handkerchiefs won't need washing out this weekend.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:56 - Apr 26 with 1298 viewsted_hendrix

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:54 - Apr 26 by w7r

Good fcking ignorant biased c hunts

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:56 - Apr 26 with 1296 viewsSherryHoop

What an evening.

Both my kids have come downstairs to watch with me and are talking "us", "we" and "our team"

Thank you Marti
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:56 - Apr 26 with 1285 viewsDorse

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:55 - Apr 26 by Toast_R

Nope, their handkerchiefs won't need washing out this weekend.

Thrappus interruptus

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:56 - Apr 26 with 1281 viewsR_from_afar

And there it is, full time, and we are officially massiver than Leeds. 4-0, 'ave it!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:57 - Apr 26 with 1256 viewsdanehoop

Great Team performance. I think Chair has probably played one of his best games tonight. Tenacious all over the park.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024