Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds 10:58 - Apr 24 with 34564 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Will give this another go if ok even with hot favourites Leeds in town.

St George’s Day there, ANZAC day here tomorrow in Aus and NZ- so we keep the spirit of no surrender till we safe.

Heart 2 1 to us, head 0-2. A draw will be victorious.

For those going, give our lads that extra salvo of energy.

DonnieR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:14 - Apr 26 with 1778 viewsGaryT

Jeez! seemed to go through the legs of 12 players before a falling at the feet of a Lids man for a certain goal.....be still my beating heart.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:14 - Apr 26 with 1764 viewsrbee

Slowing the game down whenever we can.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:15 - Apr 26 with 1725 viewsMatch82

Well that's the first ten minutes seen through. Let's keep it going lads.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:16 - Apr 26 with 1679 viewsBluce_Ree

Nice ball there from Danish Jesus.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:18 - Apr 26 with 1611 viewsMatch82

I'd have Sinclair on for dykes. Let's give them something to think about on the break
[Post edited 26 Apr 21:18]
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:18 - Apr 26 with 1611 viewsR_from_afar

Smyth on for Andersen

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:18 - Apr 26 with 1606 viewsCamberleyR

Smyth for Andersen

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:18 - Apr 26 with 1594 viewsQPunkR

Love the passion from the Irish Cafú there

QPR - "shit but local"

Login to get fewer ads

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:18 - Apr 26 with 1581 viewsToast_R

Anderson a bit of a one half wonder isn't he?
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:19 - Apr 26 with 1535 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Keep going - keep that energy

DonnieR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:20 - Apr 26 with 1500 viewsFredManRave

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:18 - Apr 26 by Toast_R

Anderson a bit of a one half wonder isn't he?

Well he did work wonders in the first half tonight.

Agree with that sub.

We need to increase the energy..

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:20 - Apr 26 with 1479 viewsVancouverHoop

Too bad Andersen had to be subbed. But expected
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:21 - Apr 26 with 1424 viewsaston_hoop

Contrary to others, whatever we do, lets not make the mistake of Sinclair for Dykes again. The way Dykes keeps defenders occupied allows our attacking players so much more freedom to play around that space. We lose all shape when Sincs comes on usually. Its fun when chasing a game, but not at 2-0 up

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:22 - Apr 26 with 1384 viewsBluce_Ree

Not sure about our attacking threat this half but we're doing great in the 'falling over holding our faces' side of things.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:23 - Apr 26 with 1317 viewsToast_R

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:22 - Apr 26 by Bluce_Ree

Not sure about our attacking threat this half but we're doing great in the 'falling over holding our faces' side of things.

Are you 10 minutes behind again?
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:24 - Apr 26 with 1287 viewsQPunkR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:22 - Apr 26 by Bluce_Ree

I met a geezer from Paul Smyth's home town recently here in Switzerland. Upon hearing that I'm a Rangers fan he asked me about Paul Smyth and how QPR fans rate him. I said that I like his industry and work rate but if he could stay on his feet for more than 5 minutes it would be a miracle

QPR - "shit but local"

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:24 - Apr 26 with 1257 viewsed_83

Honestly, I know it's cheap but I don't mind it in the slightest. We've been a soft touch for far too long, if there's one game where we need to embrace the dark arts and show a bit of game management, it's this one.

Colback getting his usual braindead yellow card, this time for kicking the ball away. Why does he always do something idiotic and get himself booked?
[Post edited 26 Apr 21:26]
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:25 - Apr 26 with 1221 viewsMatch82

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:21 - Apr 26 by aston_hoop

Contrary to others, whatever we do, lets not make the mistake of Sinclair for Dykes again. The way Dykes keeps defenders occupied allows our attacking players so much more freedom to play around that space. We lose all shape when Sincs comes on usually. Its fun when chasing a game, but not at 2-0 up

I actually think the opposite, I think when we're chasing a game and the oppo are sitting back Sinclair is limited and Dykes allows us to hold the ball up and bring creative players into play.

When we're ahead and under the cosh Dykes value in holding it up is less relevant and Sinclair's pace gives them something to think about on the break
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:25 - Apr 26 with 1219 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Colback's yellow for kicking the ball away.

Who had 63 minutes?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:25 - Apr 26 with 1209 viewsaston_hoop

Oh, theres the silly Colback booking.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:26 - Apr 26 with 1173 viewsperpignanR

Colback……ffs.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:26 - Apr 26 with 1149 viewsMatch82

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:25 - Apr 26 by BrianMcCarthy

Colback's yellow for kicking the ball away.

Who had 63 minutes?

I've yet to hear "Colback booking" without commentators adding the word "unnecessary" in between the two words
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:26 - Apr 26 with 1137 viewsQPunkR

On another note, Junior Firpo's legs look like they're too thin to be a professional footballer

QPR - "shit but local"

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:27 - Apr 26 with 1086 viewsToast_R

Maybe we do need Armstrong on because Leeds' answer to Smyth is to bully him into next week. Ref offering no protection.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:28 - Apr 26 with 1001 viewsQPunkR

Great work Sam Field for Chair to shoot. Corner

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024