Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) 22:36 - Apr 26 with 5778 viewsted_hendrix

On the Beeb site; honestly you couldnt make this shyte up.

'''As a Leeds fan, I have to say how annoying it is that so many teams turn into Barcelona when they play us after being mediocre against other teams. It's a form of cheating really; if they can play like that against Leeds, why can't they play like that all the time?'''

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 22:38 - Apr 26 with 4515 viewsOakR

I saw that -.strange, especially as we beat Leicester away, and they have hardly lost all season!

Poll: Will we stay up?

From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 22:41 - Apr 26 with 4440 viewscolinallcars

Football fans eh? Blimey almighty !
From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 22:41 - Apr 26 with 4438 viewsPhildo

thoughts and prayers to Don Goodman too who was bereft
From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 22:57 - Apr 26 with 4193 viewssaxbend

This Leeds perspective is both entertaining in the way you might expect, and also complimentary towards us.

From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 22:57 - Apr 26 with 4187 viewsNed_Kennedys

And the ‘Best Fans In The World’ had exited en masse even before Sam scored the fourth.
Could’ve fitted the ones left at the end in a Mini.
So glad we didn’t get to hear that Marching On Together dirge as well.
From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 23:04 - Apr 26 with 4047 viewsToast_R

QPR played well but Leeds were absolutely dog shit to be fair. They better wish they don't go up because they will get pummelled in the Premier League. No momentum to take with them like last time..
From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 23:05 - Apr 26 with 4010 viewsLogman

I don't get the Leeds hate. Maybe a few years ago but there are quite a few more other entitled sets of fans than them now.
From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 23:06 - Apr 26 with 3984 viewswelwynranger

From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 22:57 - Apr 26 by Ned_Kennedys

And the ‘Best Fans In The World’ had exited en masse even before Sam scored the fourth.
Could’ve fitted the ones left at the end in a Mini.
So glad we didn’t get to hear that Marching On Together dirge as well.

They were " Marching On Together".
Out of the ground as quick as they could.

Little Queens Park Rangers 4
Mighty Leeds United 0

F**k em bunch of c***s
Login to get fewer ads

From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 23:07 - Apr 26 with 3961 viewsnix

Yeah, cos it was all about them oviously...

That's what happens when the media fawns about you all season, you begin to think it's some divine right to get promoted.

Too dense to realise that we needed to win to stay up.
From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 23:11 - Apr 26 with 3886 viewsMonkey_Roots

From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 22:41 - Apr 26 by Phildo

thoughts and prayers to Don Goodman too who was bereft

Bless him, it just wasn’t the game he was expecting.
From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 23:13 - Apr 26 with 3826 viewsperpignanR

Let’s be fair about this. Leeds are a very good side, we saw signs of that tonight when they came forward. The first 30 mins lost them that game. Personally I thought they looked timid and worried early doors. Equally, hoops were positive and took the game to them. Absolutely deserved the win no question.
From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 23:16 - Apr 26 with 3730 viewshubble

Watching the Leeds players during the warm-up, they were swanning about, big smiles on their mugs, like preening peacocks; they just knew they were going to beat us easily. They only had to turn up really. Job done.

It was in this moment that I realised we were going to tonk the arrogant fckers good and proper.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 23:25 - Apr 26 with 3574 viewsNed_Kennedys

From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 23:16 - Apr 26 by hubble

Watching the Leeds players during the warm-up, they were swanning about, big smiles on their mugs, like preening peacocks; they just knew they were going to beat us easily. They only had to turn up really. Job done.

It was in this moment that I realised we were going to tonk the arrogant fckers good and proper.

Summerville was awful, summed up by how slowly he left the pitch when he was being substituted.
Leeds gave up well before the end: brilliant to see.
From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 23:32 - Apr 26 with 3476 viewsted_hendrix

“Be humble in victory and gracious in defeat.”

From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 23:34 - Apr 26 with 3418 viewsWatford_Ranger

When you’re reigning champions of Europe you have to expect teams to be up for playing you.
From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 23:37 - Apr 26 with 3368 viewsLadbrokeR

The argument from the Leeds fan is absolute tosh. They clearly haven’t watched us. Farke looked like he was going to implode in the first half. To be honest they had a moment at the start of the second half when they moved the ball more quickly. However when our third went in some of their players sunk. Marti I salute you. COYRS
From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 23:49 - Apr 26 with 3230 viewsconnell10

From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 22:57 - Apr 26 by saxbend

This Leeds perspective is both entertaining in the way you might expect, and also complimentary towards us.

As my old man would say ... what a minge

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 23:50 - Apr 26 with 3200 viewsted_hendrix

From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 23:49 - Apr 26 by connell10

As my old man would say ... what a minge

That vid don't work

From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 01:07 - Apr 27 with 2898 viewsMrSheen

I saw that and assumed it was a spoof from a Wednesday fan. I could well be wrong though.
From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 10:04 - Apr 27 with 2292 viewsR_from_afar

From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 23:37 - Apr 26 by LadbrokeR

The argument from the Leeds fan is absolute tosh. They clearly haven’t watched us. Farke looked like he was going to implode in the first half. To be honest they had a moment at the start of the second half when they moved the ball more quickly. However when our third went in some of their players sunk. Marti I salute you. COYRS

I was surprised how easy it was for Chair to cut inside when he scored our first.

Like most if not all of you, I should imagine, I knew he was likely to do it but it looked to me as if the Leeds players either hadn't been told he likes to do that or had ignored their coaches' warnings about it.

Still, never mind

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 10:24 - Apr 27 with 2174 viewsWatford_Ranger

From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 10:04 - Apr 27 by R_from_afar

I was surprised how easy it was for Chair to cut inside when he scored our first.

Like most if not all of you, I should imagine, I knew he was likely to do it but it looked to me as if the Leeds players either hadn't been told he likes to do that or had ignored their coaches' warnings about it.

Still, never mind

Byram was pretty dreadful but Gnonto hung him out to dry. Would like to see the Byram (think it was him) foul on Chair by the corner flag. Looked a red card all day in the Prem.
From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 10:29 - Apr 27 with 2112 viewshantssi

One of the BBC summarisers also said that we physically intimidated them!
Yep, with Paal, Chair and Willock that was always going to be the case!
From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 10:42 - Apr 27 with 2046 viewsslmrstid

From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 10:24 - Apr 27 by Watford_Ranger

Byram was pretty dreadful but Gnonto hung him out to dry. Would like to see the Byram (think it was him) foul on Chair by the corner flag. Looked a red card all day in the Prem.

I thought that, out of control, sliding a long way, could very easily have been a red. They got away with that one.

Gnonto's histrionics at getting bumped into twice was rather tiresome as well, perhaps he should spend some more time trying to force a transfer again.
From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 10:51 - Apr 27 with 1978 viewsWatford_Ranger

From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 10:29 - Apr 27 by hantssi

One of the BBC summarisers also said that we physically intimidated them!
Yep, with Paal, Chair and Willock that was always going to be the case!

I think they made it quite clear early on they didn’t fancy it rather than there being any need for initimidation. I was expecting a Colback special early on and it was never needed. They just melted after Chair’s goal.
From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 11:13 - Apr 27 with 1876 viewsWatfordR

Got to say, for all the stick Begovic has got this season, I wouldn't have swapped him for the Leeds goalie who I thought was hopeless
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024