Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watch me rise up and leave, all the ashes you made out of me – Report 12:35 - Apr 28 with 9544 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/62418
Watch me rise up and leave, all the ashes you made out of me – Report on 13:04 - Apr 29 with 1363 viewsterryb

Watch me rise up and leave, all the ashes you made out of me – Report on 10:27 - Apr 29 by Blue_Castello

Thanks so much for the report superb stuff as ever I've watched nearly every video clip I can of the evening I am still gutted that I couldn't make the game after being at all the other home games.

I'm in the same boat as Enfield, I had an operation last Tuesday on my prostate, which I'm told went well so i very reluctantly couldn't go, jeez the relief to know we had won and relegation was a thing of the past was massive. We sit on the edge of R block and I've watched the videos and felt the atmosphere, that was a very special evening indeed.

I've stopped worrying about relegation and found something else to replace it, will Marti be with us next season, please please please don't go mate, you have relit the fire and we finally have a genuinely class act of a Manager to build our future.

So sorry to read about needing the operation Blue, but delighted to read that it went very well.

Hopefully your recovery (and Enfield's) will allow you to be at LR come August! Although recovering is far more important.
Watch me rise up and leave, all the ashes you made out of me – Report on 14:20 - Apr 29 with 1216 viewsFrankieFiveAngels

Absolutely outstanding Clive, and so appropriate that the quality of your writing reflected the brilliance of our performance!

I have been supporting the R's for 52 years and Friday night was a real moment under the lights - it was almost as if we exorcised some of the pain of recent years.

Something special is beginning to take shape in our club and I can't wait for next season.

In Marti We Trust!
Watch me rise up and leave, all the ashes you made out of me – Report on 16:54 - Apr 29 with 1100 viewsLanhoop

If you had been in a coma since the opening match (and let's face it that might have been a good thing) then reading the whoscored.com match summary for Friday would have blown your mind.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1731894/MatchReport/England-Championship-2023-

Leeds - Team has no significant strengths
QPR - Team has no significant weaknesses
Watch me rise up and leave, all the ashes you made out of me – Report on 20:13 - Apr 29 with 939 viewsSnipper

Seann Walsh tweeted your write up, Clive. 👍

Watch me rise up and leave, all the ashes you made out of me – Report on 20:21 - Apr 29 with 921 viewsCiderwithRsie

Watch me rise up and leave, all the ashes you made out of me – Report on 22:11 - Apr 28 by OldPedro

In his pre-match interview, MC mentioned an Alec Stock quote and Dan Norris has tweeted this.

Class!

Bloody hell, I want that image screen printed onto a t-shirt, with Alec Stock's name underneath.
Watch me rise up and leave, all the ashes you made out of me – Report on 21:12 - Apr 29 with 849 viewsenfieldargh

Watch me rise up and leave, all the ashes you made out of me – Report on 10:27 - Apr 29 by Blue_Castello

Thanks so much for the report superb stuff as ever I've watched nearly every video clip I can of the evening I am still gutted that I couldn't make the game after being at all the other home games.

I'm in the same boat as Enfield, I had an operation last Tuesday on my prostate, which I'm told went well so i very reluctantly couldn't go, jeez the relief to know we had won and relegation was a thing of the past was massive. We sit on the edge of R block and I've watched the videos and felt the atmosphere, that was a very special evening indeed.

I've stopped worrying about relegation and found something else to replace it, will Marti be with us next season, please please please don't go mate, you have relit the fire and we finally have a genuinely class act of a Manager to build our future.

Your reports Clive have kept thousands (a few more than the 2) of readers engrossed in our magical club.

You manage to hit so many buttons in such a diverse community of Qpr fans from all sectors of society around the world. The one thing we have in common is a devotion to our beloved beautiful hoops who know how to rub us up the wrong way one minute(ok hours on end) then deliver us subliminal happiness.

I watched the game with my left foot raised up above hip level so 4 actual goals in the same game caused quite a few excruciating moments but the pain was worthwhile.

Like many sat through many seasons of sorrow apart from the 12 Warburton months then have to miss being at hq for this.

A wonderful night and hope to be back with Blue Costello (nice cheese by the way) next season

OH RANGERS WE LOVE YOU

just a quickie the chant of a guttural hoops hoops hoops as Illy took the corner for LD to score is something?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Watch me rise up and leave, all the ashes you made out of me – Report on 21:17 - Apr 29 with 843 viewsenfieldargh

Watch me rise up and leave, all the ashes you made out of me – Report on 13:04 - Apr 29 by terryb

So sorry to read about needing the operation Blue, but delighted to read that it went very well.

Hopefully your recovery (and Enfield's) will allow you to be at LR come August! Although recovering is far more important.

Cheers I will be there Qpr are my life

captains fantastic

Watch me rise up and leave, all the ashes you made out of me – Report on 22:02 - Apr 29 with 775 viewsBlue_Castello

Watch me rise up and leave, all the ashes you made out of me – Report on 13:04 - Apr 29 by terryb

Thanks Terry much appreciated i made the Preston game and walking back to the station felt we were nearly there just needed another result of some sort to drag us to safety, I had a gut feeling that we could get something from Leeds because Marti was definitely building momentum but I never expected the amazing performance of Friday night, I was hoping to sneak a point if I'm honest.

It must be great being up in Ipswich at the moment we did them a massive favour and they know it, our family up there are Ipswich fans so I'm constantly reminding them how much they owe us, I was in their club shop just before Xmas with my QPR coat on buying the grandson an Ipswich top.
Login to get fewer ads

Watch me rise up and leave, all the ashes you made out of me – Report on 22:09 - Apr 29 with 753 viewsBlue_Castello

Watch me rise up and leave, all the ashes you made out of me – Report on 21:17 - Apr 29 by enfieldargh

Cheers I will be there Qpr are my life

Thanks mon ami I hope your recovery is going well, so far I think I'm doing well, lots of new treatments out there and once you get in the system you hear of people with far worse scenarios.

Have to echo your sentiment of QPR is my life that made me smile, my first season was 66/67 as a kid seeing an amazing team win the Third Division and League Cup Final, I was hooked, it's been in my veins ever since.....
Watch me rise up and leave, all the ashes you made out of me – Report on 22:34 - Apr 29 with 704 viewsenfieldargh

Watch me rise up and leave, all the ashes you made out of me – Report on 22:09 - Apr 29 by Blue_Castello

Thanks mon ami I hope your recovery is going well, so far I think I'm doing well, lots of new treatments out there and once you get in the system you hear of people with far worse scenarios.

Have to echo your sentiment of QPR is my life that made me smile, my first season was 66/67 as a kid seeing an amazing team win the Third Division and League Cup Final, I was hooked, it's been in my veins ever since.....

1968 for me, glory hunters with my dad

captains fantastic

Watch me rise up and leave, all the ashes you made out of me – Report on 00:18 - Apr 30 with 617 viewsSydneyRs

Watch me rise up and leave, all the ashes you made out of me – Report on 15:16 - Apr 28 by captainmycaptian

What a night. I had to work but was at the Preston game and though we should have had few more. How very QPR like to absolutely stuff them. This reminds me of the old rangers I knew late 80's onwards. The football is entertaining and attacking. Well done all involved at the club. Also the fans who.in my opinion have been outstanding through it all. Loud and at points massively influential in my opinion. We'll done all. Also Clive can I say how much you muses have helped all through the shite the last few years. From gallows humour to witty joyful laughs you have reported on this mercurial, fun, local, real club. (A lot of clubs seem plastic to.me along with their fans) this report made me remember my days standing in the loft as a youngster. Keep writing you have fans not just QPR you get mentioned in high praise on other team s forums, Leicester and Ipswich to name a few. You are indeed a wordsmith of the highest order. Thanks. Well done all onwards and upwards.... you R,sss
I leave you with a applicable quote on this club
"I cannot forecast to you the action of QPR. It is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma: but perhaps there is a key."
Perhaps this is why we keep going

The key just might be
Mr Marti (shaken not stired) Cifuentes
[Post edited 28 Apr 15:59]

Very accurate about other clubs feeling plastic. This applies to the majority of the premiership and certainly the bigger clubs. From the pathetic copying of youtube ultras, flares etc to the various versions of that allez, allez, allez nonsense. They can keep it.
[Post edited 30 Apr 0:19]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024