Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shearer showing how he really felt. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 23:30 - Jun 23 with 3164 viewsSnipper

Shearer showing how he really felt. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 00:46 - Jun 24 with 2980 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

John Carver is Scotland assistant isn’t he? Iβ€˜m sure there will be words
Shearer showing how he really felt. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 07:31 - Jun 24 with 2627 viewsPaddyhoops

He probably speaks for England in general. There’s no love lost between either nations from what I can see.
The Scot’s might have the last laugh if England keep producing the shite they served up the other night.
Shearer showing how he really felt. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 07:52 - Jun 24 with 2579 viewsstowmarketrange

Shearer showing how he really felt. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 07:31 - Jun 24 by Paddyhoops

He probably speaks for England in general. There’s no love lost between either nations from what I can see.
The Scot’s might have the last laugh if England keep producing the shite they served up the other night.

They interviewed a few Scotland fans a couple of days ago,and the main question was about whether they would accept getting out of their group if it meant that England would win the Euros.Not one of them said that they would accept it.
Most can return to their favourite pastime of supporting whoever England are playing.
Shearer showing how he really felt. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 08:03 - Jun 24 with 2543 viewsLblock

No Scotland - No Party

Hilarity from Moyes et al post match.
"Ooooooooh... plucky Scotland with their colourful fans"

They don't know the half of it.

Anyway..... we can all focus on Ingerlunds approaching exit now.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Shearer showing how he really felt. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 08:10 - Jun 24 with 2514 viewsSydneyRs

Certainly when I was younger it seemed most England fans would back Scotland if they weren't playing each other. However I think we've all grown tired and bored of their constant sniping and fixation with England. Buying shirts of England's opponents etc, the ultimate in small time behaviour. So these days English fans celebrate their misery a lot more.

Still whining that the 3rd England goal in 66 wasn't legit (conveniently ignoring the 4th) while also celebrating Maradona punching the ball in in 86. Nothing if not inconsistent.

Then there's the recent media and social media w@nkfest about their fans. Ooh aren't they wonderful, ooh here's them playing the bagpipes, ooh they're holding an umbrella over an old geezer, ooh wasn't the anthem loud, ooh they're wearing kilts, ooh aren't they jolly (not so much now). Tiresome stuff. I didn't really care if they went through or not, but at least this should stop now that they're out.

Now they can get back to what they enjoy most, obsessively watching England.
Shearer showing how he really felt. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 15:23 - Jun 24 with 1899 viewsAste

Shearer didn't hold back there.
Shearer showing how he really felt. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 22:19 - Jun 24 with 1664 viewsCiderwithRsie

Shearer showing how he really felt. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 08:10 - Jun 24 by SydneyRs

Certainly when I was younger it seemed most England fans would back Scotland if they weren't playing each other. However I think we've all grown tired and bored of their constant sniping and fixation with England. Buying shirts of England's opponents etc, the ultimate in small time behaviour. So these days English fans celebrate their misery a lot more.

Still whining that the 3rd England goal in 66 wasn't legit (conveniently ignoring the 4th) while also celebrating Maradona punching the ball in in 86. Nothing if not inconsistent.

Then there's the recent media and social media w@nkfest about their fans. Ooh aren't they wonderful, ooh here's them playing the bagpipes, ooh they're holding an umbrella over an old geezer, ooh wasn't the anthem loud, ooh they're wearing kilts, ooh aren't they jolly (not so much now). Tiresome stuff. I didn't really care if they went through or not, but at least this should stop now that they're out.

Now they can get back to what they enjoy most, obsessively watching England.

Sorta gone the other way for me.

Beating Scotland in the Home Internationals was always a biggie for me as a kid and I had an absolute loathing for Ally McLeod (even though he did pick our own Don Masson). I'd have supported the Dutch in 1978 (in England's absence) anyway but I was absolutely delighted when Johnny Rep scored against the jocks.

I kept that up well into the 90s including Euro 96 but since then I've gradually lost interest in hating them. Maybe I've grown up a bit. Scots are alright and their fans are OK these days.I can imagine it must be pretty irritating to turn on your national media and it's all England especially when tbh England are usually massively over-rated (as I fear is the case this time, so far.)

Wouldn't mind Scotland doing OK so long as England do better but I'm afraid it really doesn't look on the cards any time soon.
Shearer showing how he really felt. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 22:24 - Jun 24 with 1653 viewsTW_R

Login to get fewer ads

Shearer showing how he really felt. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (n/t) on 22:32 - Jun 24 with 1602 viewsTW_R

[Post edited 24 Jun 22:36]
Shearer showing how he really felt. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 23:06 - Jun 24 with 1479 viewsFredManRave

Not going to join in the debate about Scotland fans and their attitude towards England, as it will achieve nothing, unlike the vast majority of my posts.

However, I will, gladly, show this video of one of THE best moments being an England fan.

Wait, for it, wait for it....and Gazza bumps!

Never a pen by the way, got the ball first. Probably an Argentinean ref!

P.S. Man love to you Angus. Looking forward to our next meet up. Nicest bloke you could wish to meet. Actually bought a round of drinks once as well, I believe!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Shearer showing how he really felt. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 07:02 - Jun 25 with 1243 viewsSK_hoops

Shearer showing how he really felt. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 23:06 - Jun 24 by FredManRave

Not going to join in the debate about Scotland fans and their attitude towards England, as it will achieve nothing, unlike the vast majority of my posts.

However, I will, gladly, show this video of one of THE best moments being an England fan.

Wait, for it, wait for it....and Gazza bumps!

Never a pen by the way, got the ball first. Probably an Argentinean ref!

P.S. Man love to you Angus. Looking forward to our next meet up. Nicest bloke you could wish to meet. Actually bought a round of drinks once as well, I believe!

That Gazza goal was one of my earliest footballing memories. The whole room I was in went mental.
Shearer showing how he really felt. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 09:08 - Jun 25 with 1077 viewsrobith

If I was a Scotland fan I'd be fuming with how they played. Their performance vs Germany would not be acceptable at non league level, let alone the Euros. They've gone out having amassed an xG of under 0.1 in 2 of their 3 games.

Contrast to how like Romania and Georgia have played, it's unacceptable imo
Shearer showing how he really felt. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 09:26 - Jun 25 with 1036 viewsTheChef

Shearer showing how he really felt. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 09:08 - Jun 25 by robith

If I was a Scotland fan I'd be fuming with how they played. Their performance vs Germany would not be acceptable at non league level, let alone the Euros. They've gone out having amassed an xG of under 0.1 in 2 of their 3 games.

Contrast to how like Romania and Georgia have played, it's unacceptable imo

Clearly missing Lyndon Dykes!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Shearer showing how he really felt. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 11:31 - Jun 25 with 861 viewsPdog

I always get the impression Shearer gets his player research given to him on a post-it note 5 mins before going live. Just sounds like he doesn't really believe what he's saying when talking about a player or team from aboard, regurgitating what someone told him to say.

I'm sure BBC could do better than that basic surface level analysis, but hey maybe that's just what they're looking for...
[Post edited 25 Jun 11:36]
Shearer showing how he really felt. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 11:39 - Jun 25 with 818 viewsPdog

Shearer showing how he really felt. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 11:31 - Jun 25 by Pdog

I always get the impression Shearer gets his player research given to him on a post-it note 5 mins before going live. Just sounds like he doesn't really believe what he's saying when talking about a player or team from aboard, regurgitating what someone told him to say.

I'm sure BBC could do better than that basic surface level analysis, but hey maybe that's just what they're looking for...
[Post edited 25 Jun 11:36]

Also, listening to Rooney my god his delivery of a message is shocking.. It may just be the live cameras but i doubt it after all these yrs. Plymouth are in for a treat next season.
Shearer showing how he really felt. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 11:41 - Jun 25 with 809 viewsTheChef

Shearer showing how he really felt. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 11:39 - Jun 25 by Pdog

Also, listening to Rooney my god his delivery of a message is shocking.. It may just be the live cameras but i doubt it after all these yrs. Plymouth are in for a treat next season.

As are the makers of Plymouth Gin...

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Shearer showing how he really felt. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 11:52 - Jun 25 with 755 viewsstowmarketrange

Shearer showing how he really felt. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 11:39 - Jun 25 by Pdog

By the time he got his message across most people would’ve lost interest in what the question was.I’ll give him until the middle of October before he leaves Plymouth,assuming they’ll have the money to pay him off.
Let’s hope he doesn’t settle for his weight in pasties or they could be put in administration to pay the bill.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024