Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
fifa 12:00 - Oct 7 with 2000 viewsdigswellhoop

apparently fifa could fine us for insisting we called back camara from duty
0
fifa on 20:28 - Oct 7 with 1752 viewsPikey

Can they? Even though its a UEFA competition
0
fifa on 21:54 - Oct 7 with 1633 viewsFredManRave

I do wonder how this situation will develop.

Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

5
fifa on 22:51 - Oct 7 with 1538 viewsconnell10

fifa on 21:54 - Oct 7 by FredManRave

I do wonder how this situation will develop.


Don't try to be flash

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

2
fifa on 23:35 - Oct 7 with 1429 viewsTwoHalves

Come on, chaps, stay focused.
0
fifa on 10:28 - Oct 8 with 1160 viewsW7Ranger

I understand Lens are taking a close look at him.
4
fifa on 10:40 - Oct 8 with 1136 viewsTwoHalves

fifa on 10:28 - Oct 8 by W7Ranger

I understand Lens are taking a close look at him.


I Leica the sound of that.
2
fifa on 12:29 - Oct 8 with 1010 viewsFredManRave

fifa on 10:28 - Oct 8 by W7Ranger

I understand Lens are taking a close look at him.


He'd zoom over there, imo.

Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

2
fifa on 12:34 - Oct 8 with 993 viewsCLAREMAN1995

fifa on 12:29 - Oct 8 by FredManRave

He'd zoom over there, imo.


So fast he would not even take time to close the shutters
2
Login to get fewer ads

fifa on 13:09 - Oct 8 with 896 viewsMonkey_Roots

fifa on 12:34 - Oct 8 by CLAREMAN1995

So fast he would not even take time to close the shutters


There's no such thing as bad press... this will be good exposure for him.
2
fifa on 13:11 - Oct 8 with 891 viewsSuperhoops2808

Hopefully it wont stop his holiday plans to climb Mount Fuji
2
fifa on 13:14 - Oct 8 with 883 viewsMonkey_Roots

oh it's all a fix anyway
0
fifa on 15:31 - Oct 8 with 744 viewskensalriser

Hope these stupid puns will be over in a flash.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

1
fifa on 15:42 - Oct 8 with 725 viewsW7Ranger

fifa on 15:31 - Oct 8 by kensalriser

Hope these stupid puns will be over in a flash.


Right this instant?
1
fifa on 15:57 - Oct 8 with 696 viewsTwoHalves

fifa on 15:31 - Oct 8 by kensalriser

Hope these stupid puns will be over in a flash.


The camera word play does seem to be getting obscura TBF.
1
fifa on 17:01 - Oct 8 with 604 viewsFredManRave

fifa on 15:31 - Oct 8 by kensalriser

Hope these stupid puns will be over in a flash.


Stop being so negative.

Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

1
fifa on 18:32 - Oct 8 with 526 viewsTwoHalves

fifa on 17:01 - Oct 8 by FredManRave

Stop being so negative.


He’s just reverting to daguerreotype.
1
fifa on 20:42 - Oct 8 with 387 viewsRsole

Oh Can-on.

It’s enough to give you Polaroid rage

Those possessed by devils, try and keep them under control a bit, can't you ?

1
fifa on 21:00 - Oct 8 with 347 viewsSK_hoops

He needs a bit of time in the development squad.
1
fifa on 23:52 - Oct 8 with 129 viewsFredManRave

If this carries on for much longer I'm going to have to go and have a lie down in a darkroom.

Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

0
fifa on 00:44 - Oct 9 with 97 viewskensalriser

Can we just shutter this now?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026