Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
fifa 12:00 - Oct 7 with 2446 viewsdigswellhoop

apparently fifa could fine us for insisting we called back camara from duty
0
fifa on 20:28 - Oct 7 with 2198 viewsPikey

Can they? Even though its a UEFA competition
0
fifa on 21:54 - Oct 7 with 2079 viewsFredManRave

I do wonder how this situation will develop.

Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

6
fifa on 22:51 - Oct 7 with 1984 viewsconnell10

fifa on 21:54 - Oct 7 by FredManRave

I do wonder how this situation will develop.


Don't try to be flash

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

2
fifa on 23:35 - Oct 7 with 1875 viewsTwoHalves

Come on, chaps, stay focused.
0
fifa on 10:28 - Oct 8 with 1606 viewsW7Ranger

I understand Lens are taking a close look at him.
4
fifa on 10:40 - Oct 8 with 1582 viewsTwoHalves

fifa on 10:28 - Oct 8 by W7Ranger

I understand Lens are taking a close look at him.


I Leica the sound of that.
2
fifa on 12:29 - Oct 8 with 1456 viewsFredManRave

fifa on 10:28 - Oct 8 by W7Ranger

I understand Lens are taking a close look at him.


He'd zoom over there, imo.

Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

2
fifa on 12:34 - Oct 8 with 1439 viewsCLAREMAN1995

fifa on 12:29 - Oct 8 by FredManRave

He'd zoom over there, imo.


So fast he would not even take time to close the shutters
2
Login to get fewer ads

fifa on 13:09 - Oct 8 with 1340 viewsMonkey_Roots

fifa on 12:34 - Oct 8 by CLAREMAN1995

So fast he would not even take time to close the shutters


There's no such thing as bad press... this will be good exposure for him.
2
fifa on 13:11 - Oct 8 with 1335 viewsSuperhoops2808

Hopefully it wont stop his holiday plans to climb Mount Fuji
2
fifa on 13:14 - Oct 8 with 1327 viewsMonkey_Roots

oh it's all a fix anyway
0
fifa on 15:31 - Oct 8 with 1190 viewskensalriser

Hope these stupid puns will be over in a flash.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

1
fifa on 15:42 - Oct 8 with 1171 viewsW7Ranger

fifa on 15:31 - Oct 8 by kensalriser

Hope these stupid puns will be over in a flash.


Right this instant?
1
fifa on 15:57 - Oct 8 with 1142 viewsTwoHalves

fifa on 15:31 - Oct 8 by kensalriser

Hope these stupid puns will be over in a flash.


The camera word play does seem to be getting obscura TBF.
2
fifa on 17:01 - Oct 8 with 1050 viewsFredManRave

fifa on 15:31 - Oct 8 by kensalriser

Hope these stupid puns will be over in a flash.


Stop being so negative.

Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

2
fifa on 18:32 - Oct 8 with 972 viewsTwoHalves

fifa on 17:01 - Oct 8 by FredManRave

Stop being so negative.


He’s just reverting to daguerreotype.
1
fifa on 20:42 - Oct 8 with 833 viewsRsole

Oh Can-on.

It’s enough to give you Polaroid rage

Those possessed by devils, try and keep them under control a bit, can't you ?

3
fifa on 21:00 - Oct 8 with 793 viewsSK_hoops

He needs a bit of time in the development squad.
3
fifa on 23:52 - Oct 8 with 575 viewsFredManRave

If this carries on for much longer I'm going to have to go and have a lie down in a darkroom.

Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

1
fifa on 00:44 - Oct 9 with 543 viewskensalriser

Can we just shutter this now?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

1
fifa on 06:28 - Oct 9 with 358 viewsRsole

Roddy Frame is writing a song about it so that Glen can play against Mexico at the Azteca…

Those possessed by devils, try and keep them under control a bit, can't you ?

2
fifa on 08:52 - Oct 9 with 226 viewsTwoHalves

fifa on 06:28 - Oct 9 by Rsole

Roddy Frame is writing a song about it so that Glen can play against Mexico at the Azteca…


He’ll be the first name on the contact sheet.
0
fifa on 09:11 - Oct 9 with 190 viewsTwoHalves

fifa on 00:44 - Oct 9 by kensalriser

Can we just shutter this now?


No way to F-stop it, I’m afraid.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026