Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bothroyd MOM 22:47 - Jan 17 with 3879 viewsW6Hoop

In a pretty poor team performance I thought he shaded it...maybe with a 6/10 but nevertheless.
Bothroyd MOM on 22:49 - Jan 17 with 2415 viewsQPR1882

Thought he done ok tonight.
Bothroyd MOM on 22:49 - Jan 17 with 2414 viewsVish

Shows how people see the game differently. I thought Buzz was our best player by far.
Bothroyd MOM on 22:50 - Jan 17 with 2396 viewsSomersetHoops

I thought Buz and Clint Hill would have run him close, but agree that nobody gets better than 6/10 on the QPR side, but possibly Lewington and their Smith warranted at least 7 each.

Who's Next?

Bothroyd MOM on 22:51 - Jan 17 with 2384 viewsimustbemad

I thought he looked very lightwieight. Shows how badly we need a bruising centre forward in the Yakubu mould. HH looked more assured in his 20 minute cameo
Bothroyd MOM on 22:51 - Jan 17 with 2370 viewsSpiritofGregory

Yep, Buzz was our best player tonight.
Bothroyd MOM on 22:52 - Jan 17 with 2363 viewsBlackCrowe

I thought Bothroyd was utterly utterly woeful, devoid of any confidence, got in teammates way,poor decision making throughout and often dropped deep to hide, and when he fcks up he just stands about instead of trying to atone....days must be numbered.

Happy with 1-0 though. Buzz or Anton mom for me.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Bothroyd MOM on 22:55 - Jan 17 with 2341 viewsJonDoeman

"Bothroyd MOM"
===============
Is this a piss take?

It Is What It Is !!

Bothroyd MOM on 22:55 - Jan 17 with 2337 viewsRs_Holy

Bothroyd MOM on 22:52 - Jan 17 by BlackCrowe

I thought Bothroyd was utterly utterly woeful, devoid of any confidence, got in teammates way,poor decision making throughout and often dropped deep to hide, and when he fcks up he just stands about instead of trying to atone....days must be numbered.

it was very very poor performance from everyone. If Bothroyd wins m.o.m. it just sums up how poor everyone else was.
Login to get fewer ads

Bothroyd MOM on 23:06 - Jan 17 with 2284 viewskensalriser

Bothroyd was involved in nearly all our attacking play, I'd bet the stats would show more time on the ball from him than any of our other players. He wasn't help by others not showing and poor movement all round. Our movement has generally been shocking, but that's low confidence for you.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Bothroyd MOM on 23:06 - Jan 17 with 2284 viewscarrotcrunch_R

i thought swp corner was mom

mom=moment of match

as for man of match noone deserves the award but a win is a win and i am happy with that time to build on it.
Bothroyd MOM on 23:07 - Jan 17 with 2273 viewsderbyhoop

Bothroyd MOM on 22:55 - Jan 17 by JonDoeman

"Bothroyd MOM"
===============
Is this a piss take?

Not for me. I thought he led the line well. Far better than Macheda.

Buzsaky was neat and tidy but was anonymous at times.

Hill was bloody awful. What was his pass completion ratio - 20%?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Bothroyd MOM on 23:10 - Jan 17 with 2249 viewsINFIRMARY

This thread is defo JB Agent

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Bothroyd MOM on 23:10 - Jan 17 with 2245 viewsBazWoT

Had Buzsaky played the ninety he would have likely been my man of the match.

As he didn't, has to be Ferdinand, played well, pleased for him.

Man of the match has to play the whole match in my mind.

Bothroyd has the ability to destroy a side like that alone but didn't.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Bothroyd MOM on 23:13 - Jan 17 with 2228 viewsstansleftfoot

Bothroyd MOM on 22:55 - Jan 17 by Rs_Holy

it was very very poor performance from everyone. If Bothroyd wins m.o.m. it just sums up how poor everyone else was.

In a terrified emotionally and physically drained state where only a win can count for this side, to pick a MOM for the QPR side would always be hard. All individual performances were scattered with endless errors.
Men of the Match: all QPR players, moments that mattered, world class foot in from Anton, Buz who given his limitations WAS faultless and creative, Derry just ploughing on when clearly out of his depth, SWP who yet again played in three,four positions, Tommy Smith and Helguson to come on and hold the shambles together.
I think thats a good win which only days ago we would throw away, we tried tonight, and scraped through. Luck worked for us...Adam Smiths ball across the box, and Gabbidon getting his nut on the ball.
Its becoming clear that Warnock was enjoying it as much as he constantly said on TV and so were the players, fitness is bad...we are getting stronger which at least means we can play the game for 95 minutes...good win given the shxt were in...it will get better....maybe not in the premiership but it will get better....You R'rrrs
Bothroyd MOM on 23:14 - Jan 17 with 2221 viewsJuzzie

Bothroyd MoM? No way. He's a striker is he not yet spent far too long on the flanks. What's the point of putting a cross in when the person who is meant to be on the end of it is yourself.
Bothroyd MOM on 23:16 - Jan 17 with 2204 viewsJamie

MOM was their RB - Smith.

For us, nobody really deserved it, but if pushed I'd probably look in Buzsakys direction.
Bothroyd MOM on 23:21 - Jan 17 with 2174 viewsTizzer

I agree. Bothroyd was our best player. I also think the constant negativity concerning JB from purported fans whose poison seeps on to the pitch and the terraces is a disgrace.

These are the same fans that think it's been a terrible season and that QPR should be in the top 6.

Buszacky has been rubbish for 3 years. For goodness sake stop pretending otherwise cos he has a fun song.

Bothroyd MOM on 23:29 - Jan 17 with 2144 viewswombat

Bothroyd MOM on 23:21 - Jan 17 by Tizzer

I agree. Bothroyd was our best player. I also think the constant negativity concerning JB from purported fans whose poison seeps on to the pitch and the terraces is a disgrace.

These are the same fans that think it's been a terrible season and that QPR should be in the top 6.

Buszacky has been rubbish for 3 years. For goodness sake stop pretending otherwise cos he has a fun song.

Buzz MOM strange descision to take him off as only player we had to who can actually pass to a player and not Mae him turn back towards his own defence . Would like to see buzz start alongside Barton sat as well

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Bothroyd MOM on 23:30 - Jan 17 with 2141 viewsLblock

Bothroyd MOM on 22:52 - Jan 17 by BlackCrowe

Devoid of any confidence.....

Interesting one that.
6000 people on your back just waiting for you to make an error will do that to you I hear

I say fair play to JB tonight as he didn't go hiding like one or two
If only he could kick on

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Bothroyd MOM on 23:35 - Jan 17 with 2125 viewsrunningman75

Bothroyd MOM on 23:30 - Jan 17 by Lblock

Devoid of any confidence.....

Interesting one that.
6000 people on your back just waiting for you to make an error will do that to you I hear

I say fair play to JB tonight as he didn't go hiding like one or two
If only he could kick on

I would not say man of the match but he did his job apart from scoring, and held the ball up, tried to link play. I also think if a large number of r's fans publicly slag him off is not good for confidence. I hate it when our players are slagged off by our fans.
Bothroyd MOM on 23:39 - Jan 17 with 2107 views100percent

Ferdinand for me tonight. help the line well, did not panic.... solid performance.
Bothroyd MOM on 23:45 - Jan 17 with 2084 viewsCHUBBS

Bothroyd mom?
He has all the attributes but lacks the heart and killer instinct required for this level.

The guy is there to score goals but never looks capable of that.Spends way to much time on his ass.Was out jumped consistantly by a bloke a foot shorter than him and seems to lack enthusiasm.Helguson looked far more dangerous in his 1st 5 minutes than JB looked for the previous 75.
Bothroyd MOM on 23:47 - Jan 17 with 2082 viewsBedford_R

Boothroyd mom? Did I just wake up in an alternate universe? He seemed to be frightened of the ball and take responsibility when he had it. He gave the ball away too many times and constantly played it sideways instead of the penetrating ball.

Mom for me was Buzz in a performance that was generally poor.

RMH_R Reborn

Bothroyd MOM on 23:48 - Jan 17 with 2070 viewsdaveB

thought bothroyd was good for 30 minutes then dreadful. Buzsaky the best player on the pitch for me
Bothroyd MOM on 23:54 - Jan 17 with 2044 viewsactonman

well if it wasnt for buzz i cant see where we have any sort of creative attack!
everything went through him and i am more confident now knowing we have one player who can pass a ball. everyone around me couldnt believe he was taken off but i assume it was to save him for saturday.
jay b - no aint having any of that!!!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024