Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If lambert goes to villa 20:15 - May 30 with 2524 viewsloftboy

Then this pre season we would be in an exact opposite to Norwich and Swansea preperation wise compared to last year, got a feeling both of these might struggle this season.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

If lambert goes to villa on 20:19 - May 30 with 2062 viewsJonDoeman

We can but hope!

It Is What It Is !!

If lambert goes to villa on 00:16 - May 31 with 1874 viewsadhoc_qpr

It's being reported that Norwich refused Lambert permission to speak to Villa so he quit!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4347635/Paul-Lambert-quits-N

It is the Sun though so might not be true...

So much for their messiah!

Swansea and Norwich now face a real challenge to appoint the right managers, especially with WBA still mangerless and probably a more attractive club than both of them.
If lambert goes to villa on 00:25 - May 31 with 1862 viewsNorthLondonR

Won't believe it until I see the offensive rolling exclusive ticker "sky sports news understands........" they never get it wrong...oh
If lambert goes to villa on 00:32 - May 31 with 1849 viewsRBlock

Would like to see Soton and Wet Spam stay up so if the Sheep Shaggers and Canaries go down with Reading that would be lovely!!!
If lambert goes to villa on 07:26 - May 31 with 1746 viewsSidcupRs

If lambert goes to villa on 00:32 - May 31 by RBlock

Would like to see Soton and Wet Spam stay up so if the Sheep Shaggers and Canaries go down with Reading that would be lovely!!!

Lambert has left Narwich. Row with Chairman. Leaves Rs in the best position what a turn around from this time last year when they were the settled sides. I think that's 4 prem clubs without a mgr now:WBA, Villa, Swans and NCFC.
If lambert goes to villa on 07:33 - May 31 with 1720 viewsexiled_dictator

If lambert goes to villa ......

That means that two of the relegation places are already filled.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

If lambert goes to villa on 07:46 - May 31 with 1708 viewsjonno

Presumably if Lambert has resigned then Norwich won't even be able to get compensation for him from Villa?
If lambert goes to villa on 08:27 - May 31 with 1650 viewsPommyhoop

Karma is a wonderful thing.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Login to get fewer ads

If lambert goes to villa on 09:03 - May 31 with 1565 viewsMonahoop

Disloyalty is a wonderful thing isn't it Mr Lambert?

Two weeks ago he was spouting on about loyalty to Norwich and all this talk about a move to Villa was just crazy talk with no truth in it at all. Hollow words. We've heard it all before with so many managers recently.

Expect him to be shat on now by hoards or should that be flocks of budgies, canaries, finches, buntings, whatever you call them.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

If lambert goes to villa on 09:08 - May 31 with 1541 viewsingeminate

Brilliant news!

Swansea/Norwich both bang in trouble for next season, least one of them bound to fall by the way side. I know it might be pessimisitic, but after this year first thing next is to secure safety and carry on building foundations.

The trickle down effect will be both teams will struggle to attract talent without a manager plus the good players in both teams will want away. Good luck to holding on to Holt now...

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

If lambert goes to villa on 09:16 - May 31 with 1515 viewsMonahoop

Megson to Norwich, Hart to Swansea. Bye bye!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

If lambert goes to villa on 11:18 - May 31 with 1412 viewsBluce_Ree

Splendid.

Norwich, Swansea and Southampton still have Championship squads in my opinion. Reading are massively hilarious. West Ham might be alright given that they'll hoof their way to safety but if the crowd go all Blackburn on them, who knows.

Meanwhile QPR make a few shrewd signings while our best players take the summer off. Cisse comes back refreshed and gives Reading a shoeing in the first game.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

If lambert goes to villa on 11:21 - May 31 with 1401 viewsWestbourneR

I'd love Norwich to go down.

I just want to register my weird opinion that Legs will do well in the Prem and was unfairly treated by Rs supporters.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

If lambert goes to villa on 12:28 - May 31 with 1325 viewsGloryHunter

If lambert goes to villa on 11:21 - May 31 by WestbourneR

I'd love Norwich to go down.

I just want to register my weird opinion that Legs will do well in the Prem and was unfairly treated by Rs supporters.

I agree with you on both points.
If lambert goes to villa on 12:37 - May 31 with 1305 viewswittle

has anyone considered that they might get even better managers that may take these clubs forward again,best we just worry about getting our own squad sorted for the season ahead.
If lambert goes to villa on 13:46 - May 31 with 1227 viewsPinnerPaul

If lambert goes to villa on 12:37 - May 31 by wittle

has anyone considered that they might get even better managers that may take these clubs forward again,best we just worry about getting our own squad sorted for the season ahead.

and....also a sobering fact of football life - at some stage Mark Hughes will get a better offer and be off.

Its the way of the world.
If lambert goes to villa on 13:53 - May 31 with 1215 viewswestolian

If lambert goes to villa on 13:46 - May 31 by PinnerPaul

and....also a sobering fact of football life - at some stage Mark Hughes will get a better offer and be off.

Its the way of the world.

This board always has a wonderful way of turning something positive into something we should slit our wrists over.

Well done !

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

If lambert goes to villa on 13:57 - May 31 with 1207 viewswittle

If lambert goes to villa on 13:53 - May 31 by westolian

This board always has a wonderful way of turning something positive into something we should slit our wrists over.

Well done !

not at all just dont get all the excitement about these managers moving when really it will have no effect on us should we not get our own squad right.
If lambert goes to villa on 13:58 - May 31 with 1205 viewsPinnerPaul

Well done !

I'm normally one of the positive ones but

a) I don't get this obsession with Norwich & Swansea &

b) Its just daft to gloat over Rodgers & Lambert when if Hughes was offered Man U job tomorrow he would be off!
If lambert goes to villa on 14:19 - May 31 with 1169 viewsTonto

given where Swansea and Norwich are located - you dont see them attracting many big names. They will probably need to gamble a little on someone up and coming - which will go to one of two extremes if histroy repeats itself.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

If lambert goes to villa on 14:27 - May 31 with 1153 viewsJonDoeman

Mick Dennis is on Talksport not happy...good to hear!

It Is What It Is !!

If lambert goes to villa on 14:27 - May 31 with 1153 viewsadhoc_qpr

Well done !

We do have an amazing collective default setting of 'worst case scenario'!

Must be down to years of supporting QPR...

We've only got another year of prem football, a high profile manager, rich, dedicated and communicative owners, talented squad and new training ground to look forward to after all!
If lambert goes to villa on 14:38 - May 31 with 1130 viewsTacticalR

If lambert goes to villa on 13:58 - May 31 by PinnerPaul

I'm normally one of the positive ones but

a) I don't get this obsession with Norwich & Swansea &

b) Its just daft to gloat over Rodgers & Lambert when if Hughes was offered Man U job tomorrow he would be off!

An unhealthy obsession.

Air hostess clique

If lambert goes to villa on 14:49 - May 31 with 1119 viewsNorthernr

If lambert goes to villa on 14:27 - May 31 by JonDoeman

Mick Dennis is on Talksport not happy...good to hear!

If lambert goes to villa on 15:03 - May 31 with 1096 viewsloftboy

If lambert goes to villa on 12:37 - May 31 by wittle

But that was my original point, whoever comes in isn't going to have much time to sort out his squad, a bit like us last year.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024