Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jimmy Saville 09:26 - Oct 1 with 4710 viewsTheBlob

Always knew he was a wrong 'un.Hushed up shenanigans.Me bruv Steve used to pick him up in his cab..."Crumpet night tonight Jim?"
"Every night's crumpet night mate."

uheehuheehuheehuh ......

Kreepy kunt.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Jimmy Saville on 09:30 - Oct 1 with 3703 viewsHayesender

Him, Hughie Green, and a load more others I'd hazard a guess.

Media and government is full of nonces, covered up by people in very high places.

There's also a lot of rumours about Gordon Brown, plus his close links with the Dunblane killer

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Jimmy Saville on 09:44 - Oct 1 with 3650 viewsCharlie1

One should be innoncent until proven guilty.

And I think it's a tad immoral that ITV are doing this not a year into his death. Impacts his charities, let alone his memory and off course, his death is still raw for his families.

But, once I read the article in the paper last week, my first and over riding thought, feeling and sad to say it opinion was, doesn't surprise me one bit.

2:59 baby!

Jimmy Saville on 09:48 - Oct 1 with 3629 viewsBluce_Ree

Jimmy Saville on 09:30 - Oct 1 by Hayesender

Him, Hughie Green, and a load more others I'd hazard a guess.

Media and government is full of nonces, covered up by people in very high places.

There's also a lot of rumours about Gordon Brown, plus his close links with the Dunblane killer

Gordon's a bunty man?

Nah... surely not.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Jimmy Saville on 09:53 - Oct 1 with 3606 viewsboobishabang

Jimmy Saville on 09:58 - Oct 1 with 3586 viewsTheBlob

Jimmy Saville on 09:44 - Oct 1 by Charlie1

One should be innoncent until proven guilty.

And I think it's a tad immoral that ITV are doing this not a year into his death. Impacts his charities, let alone his memory and off course, his death is still raw for his families.

But, once I read the article in the paper last week, my first and over riding thought, feeling and sad to say it opinion was, doesn't surprise me one bit.

Janie Jones ring a bell?
Mr.X and Mr.Y.?I'm keeping schtum,but it'll all come out again.

Oooer.

Jimmy Saville on 10:03 - Oct 1 with 3566 viewsHarrowRoadR

A friend of mine told me nearly fifty years ago what he was like. She was a cub reporter for school aged about 14 and he chased her round the desk and frightened the life out of her. I've never forgotten it and wondered how long it would take to come out about him. As for the Beeb not knowing,what utter tosh! Thing is Stoke Manderville relied heavily on his donations and any scandal could have jepardised that.
Jimmy Saville on 10:17 - Oct 1 with 3519 viewsRangersDave

Jimmy Saville on 10:03 - Oct 1 by HarrowRoadR

A friend of mine told me nearly fifty years ago what he was like. She was a cub reporter for school aged about 14 and he chased her round the desk and frightened the life out of her. I've never forgotten it and wondered how long it would take to come out about him. As for the Beeb not knowing,what utter tosh! Thing is Stoke Manderville relied heavily on his donations and any scandal could have jepardised that.

Well rather than a second hand account (that i truly believe happened) i do however have first hand info corroborating his 'behaviour'.........Me!!!

In the early 80's my parents and i did a lot of charity work at Stoke Mandeville and came into contact with Jimmy for help in advertising , fund raising etc.

Now, to be honest he was great, not a problem and raised millions alongside the paltry amount we helped raise for the childrens unit and burn ward for about 10 years.

However i do remember seeing him do something 'ungentlemanly' to a nurse walking in the opposite direction to us (we were all together (2 parents and my sister with Jimmy).

so no, he is certainly 'tainted' in that area i'm afraid.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Jimmy Saville on 10:19 - Oct 1 with 3508 viewsMichael_Hunt

I live quite close to SM, and spoke to a nurse who worked there many years ago. She said that he was a serial groper.
Login to get fewer ads

Jimmy Saville on 10:48 - Oct 1 with 3410 viewsthame_hoops

Jimmy Saville on 09:53 - Oct 1 by boobishabang

that song is in my head, cant get it out. thanks!
Jimmy Saville on 11:00 - Oct 1 with 3368 viewssmegma

While we're on here making alegations that can never be proven I'll put my head on the block and say Stephan Moore was a great centre forward.

Jimmys comments on Gary Glitter are interesting. And disgusting at the same time.
Jimmy Saville on 11:01 - Oct 1 with 3360 viewskensalriser

Stephan Moore may well have been a great centre forward.

Stefan Moore sure as hell wasn't!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Jimmy Saville on 11:27 - Oct 1 with 3296 viewsRangersDave

Jimmy Saville on 11:00 - Oct 1 by smegma

While we're on here making alegations that can never be proven I'll put my head on the block and say Stephan Moore was a great centre forward.

Jimmys comments on Gary Glitter are interesting. And disgusting at the same time.

Well that's the problem isnt it? they are allegations.

Even my first hand account witnessed by 4 other people is an allegation until it can be proved, and that isnt going to happen any day soon.

However i think the phrase 'smoke without fire' fits here for the other allegations.

And whats wrong wuith Stephan Moore? ;-)

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Jimmy Saville on 11:27 - Oct 1 with 3293 viewsHayesender

Jimmy Saville on 11:00 - Oct 1 by smegma

What comments were they then?

Jimmy Saville on 11:51 - Oct 1 with 3240 viewssmegma

Jimmy Saville on 11:27 - Oct 1 by Hayesender

What comments were they then?

According to the documentary, Savile claimed the disgraced popstar had done 'nothing wrong'.

Savile, who died in October 2011 at the age of 84, reportedly said during the interview: "Now Gary, all he did was to take his computer into PC World to get it repaired. They went into the hard drive, saw all these dodgy pictures and told the police, and the police then said, 'Oh we've got a famous person, yeah, we'll have them'.

"But Gary hasn't sold 'em, hasn't tried to sell 'em, not tried to show them in public or anything like that. It were for his own gratification. Whether it was right or wrong is of course up to him as a person.

"And if you ever said to that copper, 'What's Gary Glitter done wrong?' Well, nothing really. He's just sat at home watching these dodgy, dodgy films."
Jimmy Saville on 12:40 - Oct 1 with 3130 viewsCharlie1

Jimmy Saville on 11:51 - Oct 1 by smegma

According to the documentary, Savile claimed the disgraced popstar had done 'nothing wrong'.

Savile, who died in October 2011 at the age of 84, reportedly said during the interview: "Now Gary, all he did was to take his computer into PC World to get it repaired. They went into the hard drive, saw all these dodgy pictures and told the police, and the police then said, 'Oh we've got a famous person, yeah, we'll have them'.

"But Gary hasn't sold 'em, hasn't tried to sell 'em, not tried to show them in public or anything like that. It were for his own gratification. Whether it was right or wrong is of course up to him as a person.

"And if you ever said to that copper, 'What's Gary Glitter done wrong?' Well, nothing really. He's just sat at home watching these dodgy, dodgy films."

I didn't know that. Like I said earlier as has another poster, no smoke without fire.

Often our gut feel in life is right. When this broke last week, my immediate thought was 'doesn't surprise me'. Very sad.

2:59 baby!

Jimmy Saville on 12:43 - Oct 1 with 3118 viewsTheBlob

Didn't he have a show on BBC called "Jim'll F*ck It"?

Jimmy Saville on 12:49 - Oct 1 with 3088 viewsNorthernr

Firstly can we avoid libelling people too much (I'm looking at Hayesender's post at the top when I say that) as I don't fancy the hassle.

Secondly, you have to wonder why this is coming out after his death. Possibly it's because nobody said anything when he was alive because he had dirt on senior people and it was hushed up. Or as you can't libel the dead, is it because they don't actually have any proof of what they're saying, or at least don't have sufficient proof to avoid being successfully sued by him? If you reckon you've got something on him then strap on a pair and air it while he's alive and can respond.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Jimmy Saville on 12:54 - Oct 1 with 3071 viewssmegma

Good point Clive. I will watch the programme with morbid fascination and then will comment. But looking on the web in relation to this story it seems a lot of people are now coming forward as they now feel that someone will listen. This is not the first time this story has come to light but the first since he died.
Jimmy Saville on 12:56 - Oct 1 with 3058 viewsHayesender

Jimmy Saville on 12:49 - Oct 1 by Northernr

Firstly can we avoid libelling people too much (I'm looking at Hayesender's post at the top when I say that) as I don't fancy the hassle.

Secondly, you have to wonder why this is coming out after his death. Possibly it's because nobody said anything when he was alive because he had dirt on senior people and it was hushed up. Or as you can't libel the dead, is it because they don't actually have any proof of what they're saying, or at least don't have sufficient proof to avoid being successfully sued by him? If you reckon you've got something on him then strap on a pair and air it while he's alive and can respond.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Sorry about that Clive, it just makes me mad that certain people in high places/power, can seemingly get away with murder.

I know its always gone on, but it doesn't make it right!

Jimmy Saville on 12:58 - Oct 1 with 3053 viewsenfieldargh

according to my brothers musician mate it was well known in the biz he liked them slightly underage.

Came up in conversation this morning, my brother was surprised i didnt know!!

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Jimmy Saville on 12:59 - Oct 1 with 3049 viewsstansleftfoot

Same story here, Junior Journalist assaulted in JS's caravan when he was walking for Charity through South London back in the day.

JS was in his bed resting, nobody else present....it amazes me how his behaviour was just accepted...it never crossed our minds that Croydon police would ever charge JS, so nothing was ever said....i'm not sure i've thought about the event until the Old Pervert died...it's terrifying to think the access JS has had to young people throughout his career...
Jimmy Saville on 13:00 - Oct 1 with 3040 viewscobbleR

I used to have to go to Stoke Manderville in the 70's and 80's for operations and he used to come and chat with the kids a lot. I even remember sitting on his knee a couple of times. To be honest never really liked him for some reason.

And I swear it was his knee I sat on
Jimmy Saville on 13:07 - Oct 1 with 3021 viewsTheBlob

Jimmy Saville on 12:58 - Oct 1 by enfieldargh

according to my brothers musician mate it was well known in the biz he liked them slightly underage.

Came up in conversation this morning, my brother was surprised i didnt know!!

Exactly.Well known in the music biz.People didn't dare say anything in case they upset establishment"friends".

Anyway......

Jimmy Saville on 13:14 - Oct 1 with 2987 viewsClive_Anderson

I always found him quite frightening on tv when I was a kid.

I don't understand how such a complete oddball had so much power in the establishment. He looked like he'd just escaped from the local mental institution.
Jimmy Saville on 13:20 - Oct 1 with 2952 viewsCroydonCaptJack

uheehuheehuheehuh ......

Is this the first time a Jimmy Saville impression has been written down ?
It was effective as well!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024