Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harrys Press conference 11:42 - Dec 21 with 6623 viewsFerdy

I may be reading too much into things but did anyone notice the way he spoke about Bosingwas and Cesar's injuries.

Reading between the lines he basically said they didnt fancy the trip up to Newcastle as they have both hurt their backs without playing. I got the impression that he isnt happy with them.
Harrys Press conference on 12:50 - Dec 21 with 4922 viewssimmo

Yeah the reference to Bosingwa 'hurting his back somehow' and talking about not knowing how he managed it points towards Jose not fancying it and Redknapp not suffering fools.

Be surprised (and disappointed) if he plays for us again

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Harrys Press conference on 12:52 - Dec 21 with 4900 viewsHAYESBOY

Like to see Fabio get a start at right back hopefully Staurday but i doubt Harry will change a winning team.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Harrys Press conference on 12:54 - Dec 21 with 4884 viewssimmo

Harrys Press conference on 12:52 - Dec 21 by HAYESBOY

Like to see Fabio get a start at right back hopefully Staurday but i doubt Harry will change a winning team.

Nor should he!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Harrys Press conference on 13:03 - Dec 21 with 4840 viewsNorthernr

I think what he said and the tone he said it in spoke volumes. "Oh they've both hurt their backs. They must have done it during the week at some point because neither of them played in the last game. So they're not available for the LONG trip up to Newcastle."

I think we've thankfully seen the last of that cnt Bosingwa.
Harrys Press conference on 13:06 - Dec 21 with 4817 viewswestolian

Harrys Press conference on 13:03 - Dec 21 by Northernr

I think what he said and the tone he said it in spoke volumes. "Oh they've both hurt their backs. They must have done it during the week at some point because neither of them played in the last game. So they're not available for the LONG trip up to Newcastle."

I think we've thankfully seen the last of that cnt Bosingwa.

"I think we've thankfully seen the last of that cnt Bosingwa."

Did Harry really say that ?

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Harrys Press conference on 13:12 - Dec 21 with 4788 viewsngbqpr

Keep them fit and away from the pitch til Jan 1st?

Could get a decent fee for Cesar...which we could then use to pay someone to take Bosingwa off our hands

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Harrys Press conference on 13:17 - Dec 21 with 4760 viewsWestbourneR

Harrys Press conference on 13:12 - Dec 21 by ngbqpr

Keep them fit and away from the pitch til Jan 1st?

Could get a decent fee for Cesar...which we could then use to pay someone to take Bosingwa off our hands

Bosingwa is finished but I have to say I am disappointed at how it has all worked out with Ceser.

Robert Green makes me nervous.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Harrys Press conference on 13:20 - Dec 21 with 4744 viewsngbqpr

Harrys Press conference on 13:17 - Dec 21 by WestbourneR

Bosingwa is finished but I have to say I am disappointed at how it has all worked out with Ceser.

Robert Green makes me nervous.

Me too....but justifying having them both on the books was difficult from day one, and gets more so by the day

Don't agree with Clive's suggestion that we should sell both if we get Jan offers - but one going certainly makes sense - not only losing one big wage to help us start to claw our way out of the financial black hole that relegation would see us in, but also we'd get a decent fee for either one of them a few months after getting them on frees

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Login to get fewer ads

Harrys Press conference on 13:25 - Dec 21 with 4721 viewsrunningman75

Rob Green came on under pressure at Sunderland and made good saves. He has played well since and only beaten last week due to a deflection. I will be cheering when he goes to take his place in goal in front of the Loft on Boxing Day.
Harrys Press conference on 13:26 - Dec 21 with 4715 viewsSuffolkHoop

Bosingwa can fcuk off as well don't want him here. Same can be said for a few others - will we receive an offer for Joey barton anytime?
Harrys Press conference on 13:39 - Dec 21 with 4661 viewsPhilmyRs

I recently raised my concerns that we should be mindful not to tar all players approaching 30, achieved a lot in the game etc with the Bosingwa brush. I mentioned that we needed to get a balance between experienced players and hungry young players. I’m worried as I used Granero and Ceaser as 2 examples of good players that have achieved a lot in the game and don’t have the Bosingwa attitude. Worryingly since that comment both have appeared (although I give them the benefit of the doubt unlike Bosingwa) not to be fancying the fight. I hope I’m wrong.

Back to Bosingwa, we should look to get rid - Nedium, Fabio, Luke Young, youth teamers, I would all put in front of him.
Harrys Press conference on 13:45 - Dec 21 with 4633 viewsrsonist

Not sure Cesar's done much wrong for us (certainly less than Green) but crying off after missing one game on his return from injury is inexcusable if that's the case. Disappointing.

Nor do I think Green's quite out of the woods yet, he was lucky to get away with an awful bodged clearance right to a Fulham player.

I will say Cesar has seemed like an consistently unlucky keeper - never seen so many deflections just popping in off the near post and so on. He picked the worst possible time for himself to get injured as well with a new manager coming in giving everyone a fair shake.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Harrys Press conference on 13:54 - Dec 21 with 4595 viewsrsonist

To be honest the more I think about it Cesar's always been a committed, passionate pro in his career and this strikes me as very much out of character.

Sort of worried he might be genuinely injured but Redknapp's just come in and labelled him a foreign nancy boy.
Harrys Press conference on 14:18 - Dec 21 with 4512 viewsGloucs_R

I'm amazed at some of the reactions on here.....where the Feck do you think Bosignwa is going to go? We are stuck with him and have to pay his huge wages every week.

Cesar - assume we have found a buyer for him in Jan. Would make a good 2nd choice for Chelsea or Arsenal.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Harrys Press conference on 14:20 - Dec 21 with 4502 viewssimmohoopster

Harrys Press conference on 13:54 - Dec 21 by rsonist

To be honest the more I think about it Cesar's always been a committed, passionate pro in his career and this strikes me as very much out of character.

Sort of worried he might be genuinely injured but Redknapp's just come in and labelled him a foreign nancy boy.

I may be going against the grain but I prefer Green to Ceasar. Ceasar never comes off his line which I think puts extra pressure on our defenders. I think Green commands his box better. I know he is prone to the odd rick, but i would rather that than have a great shot stopper who never leaves his 6 yard box. Green number 1 for me.
Harrys Press conference on 14:33 - Dec 21 with 4433 viewsGloucs_R

Harrys Press conference on 14:20 - Dec 21 by simmohoopster

I may be going against the grain but I prefer Green to Ceasar. Ceasar never comes off his line which I think puts extra pressure on our defenders. I think Green commands his box better. I know he is prone to the odd rick, but i would rather that than have a great shot stopper who never leaves his 6 yard box. Green number 1 for me.

Agree. Not knocking Cesar, he has done fantastically since joining. A great shot stopper but his distribution is poor and he isnt great at crosses. If you said chose one, I would go Green.

Harrys Press conference on 14:36 - Dec 21 with 4425 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Green was kicking like me Saturday as I mentioned to the bloke next to me.

I like both of them to be fair.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Harrys Press conference on 14:45 - Dec 21 with 4383 viewstoboboly

Harrys Press conference on 14:18 - Dec 21 by Gloucs_R

I'm amazed at some of the reactions on here.....where the Feck do you think Bosignwa is going to go? We are stuck with him and have to pay his huge wages every week.

Cesar - assume we have found a buyer for him in Jan. Would make a good 2nd choice for Chelsea or Arsenal.

Yet you want us to get Anelka?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Harrys Press conference on 14:49 - Dec 21 with 4360 viewsGloucs_R

Harrys Press conference on 14:45 - Dec 21 by toboboly

Yet you want us to get Anelka?

I'm not saying I am happy with Bossybllx. BUT people are talking like we can axe him or sell him on...nobody wants him!!!

Harrys Press conference on 14:52 - Dec 21 with 4335 viewsbosh67

Cesar needs an op anyway, doesn't he? Would be best to get his elbow operated on now while we have Green. Go from there.

Bosingwa, I think Harry will be having a 'sit down' with him come January.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Harrys Press conference on 14:58 - Dec 21 with 4314 viewsA40Bosh

Harrys Press conference on 14:36 - Dec 21 by Metallica_Hoop

Green was kicking like me Saturday as I mentioned to the bloke next to me.

I like both of them to be fair.

There was a couple of dodgy kicking incidences caused by Green and I think it was Nelsen getting things wrong, where Green was looking to pass it out from the back rather than pump it up field, but Nelsen was receiving the ball from him too close to him in the centre of the area and whilst still facing Green. The Fulham players decided to push up and were on top of Nelsen before he could turn and look for the next pass and he was forced to pass it straight back in a hurry to Green, who was in turn, forced to kick the ball out off the deck under pressure and that nearly resulted in a catastrophe on more than one occasion.

Whilst I might not have Neil_SI's insight into tactics, surely that is asking for trouble and the back four should be looking to move quickly away from Green to the outskirts of the area, both wide and central to stretch any Fulham forwards wanting to push up on the defence and this allow Green to have options for a throw or pass out to a defender.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Harrys Press conference on 14:59 - Dec 21 with 4306 viewsPhilmyRs

Harrys Press conference on 14:33 - Dec 21 by Gloucs_R

Agree. Not knocking Cesar, he has done fantastically since joining. A great shot stopper but his distribution is poor and he isnt great at crosses. If you said chose one, I would go Green.

Strange one.

I’m hoping Ceaser’s injured and it’s not a case of ‘not fancying it’ as I’ve liked him since he’s arrived.

If you said to me whose a better keeper and what guy should be number one it would have to be Ceaser. However, due how our goalkeeping situation was handled over the summer, for some reason it looks like the bad atmosphere may have rubbed off on other players and affected the mood of not just Green, but a lot of the squad. As Green’s the man with the shirt I’d keep him between the sticks for the time being. I think there’s a calamitous error in Green and so if his form was to drop I would have no hesitation in reintroducing Ceaser. Hopefully Green would then feel less of a victim and Ceaser would have earned his shirt back.

Your comments regarding Bosingwa, I think China/Russia on ridiculous money is our best chance of him going. Agreed he won’t go to another Premier league club. Maybe we could learn something from Hughes treatment of decent players such as Tommy Smith, DJ Campbell...give Bosingwa the unsociable training times, no mixing with the first team etc. Hopefully he’ll get sick of it and pi&&s off.
Harrys Press conference on 15:04 - Dec 21 with 4281 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Harrys Press conference on 14:58 - Dec 21 by A40Bosh

There was a couple of dodgy kicking incidences caused by Green and I think it was Nelsen getting things wrong, where Green was looking to pass it out from the back rather than pump it up field, but Nelsen was receiving the ball from him too close to him in the centre of the area and whilst still facing Green. The Fulham players decided to push up and were on top of Nelsen before he could turn and look for the next pass and he was forced to pass it straight back in a hurry to Green, who was in turn, forced to kick the ball out off the deck under pressure and that nearly resulted in a catastrophe on more than one occasion.

Whilst I might not have Neil_SI's insight into tactics, surely that is asking for trouble and the back four should be looking to move quickly away from Green to the outskirts of the area, both wide and central to stretch any Fulham forwards wanting to push up on the defence and this allow Green to have options for a throw or pass out to a defender.

It did look a bit rushed but oddly never worried me.
There were a couple of sliced ones that didn't make the half way line, I'm going to be generous and say they were aimed as twice we got a body under it.

He looked much better though and that punch at the end was just what was needed, the take that bounced just before it got to him was also good.

All positives for the New Mayan age

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Harrys Press conference on 15:04 - Dec 21 with 4279 viewsQPR_Jim

Harrys Press conference on 14:49 - Dec 21 by Gloucs_R

I'm not saying I am happy with Bossybllx. BUT people are talking like we can axe him or sell him on...nobody wants him!!!

I agree nobody would want him but we might possibly be able to move him on to a Portuguese side. He might still have a reputation there as a decent footballer, I guess that would be our best hope and even then I'd imagine we'd have to pay a portion of his wages. Unlikely though.
Harrys Press conference on 15:05 - Dec 21 with 4268 viewsGloucs_R

Harrys Press conference on 15:04 - Dec 21 by QPR_Jim

I agree nobody would want him but we might possibly be able to move him on to a Portuguese side. He might still have a reputation there as a decent footballer, I guess that would be our best hope and even then I'd imagine we'd have to pay a portion of his wages. Unlikely though.

Nobody wanted him on a free in the summer. We are stuck with a £40k a week sulky twa t

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024