Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It ain´t over til it´s over!! 13:29 - Apr 18 with 7573 viewscjc

If we win at the weekend and other results go our way, attitudes will change again.

I understand resigning yourself to the fact we are going down, it´s easier to accept and get on with it instead of prolonging the misery but seriously a win and some luck can change everything.

Its unlikely we will stay up but the fight is not over.

Wether the team feel the same and will fight for every scrap is another matter, I hope they give it there all against a team struggling.

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 14:08 - Apr 18 with 1338 viewsJonDoeman

It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 14:07 - Apr 18 by rsonist

Be nice to help send Stoke down at least. Do your bit Rangers.

We owe them a favour.

It Is What It Is !!

It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 14:09 - Apr 18 with 1335 viewscjc

It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 13:56 - Apr 18 by wittle

maybe ,but the one we after has 10 more points than us sadly.

I can´t deny your logic, I am clinging on to hope and using Wigan last season as an example of what can be possible.

Lets just see after the Stoke match if we are still in with a shout and keep on fighting until then.

It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 14:12 - Apr 18 with 1325 viewsjohnhoop

This is beginning to resemble some kind of QPR Flat Earth Society.FFS GO AWAY.
It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 14:18 - Apr 18 with 1312 viewscjc

It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 14:12 - Apr 18 by johnhoop

Is earth not flat then??

It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 14:22 - Apr 18 with 1303 viewsTacticalR

It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 14:18 - Apr 18 by cjc

Is earth not flat then??

It must be, because if it was round people would fall off the sides.

Air hostess clique

It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 14:31 - Apr 18 with 1280 viewsNorthernr

It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 13:51 - Apr 18 by cjc

Last 5 games of 2011-2012:
Stoke, Sunderland, Aston Villa, Blackburn and Wolves all got 3 points.
Norwich got 4 points
Bolton and Qpr 6 points
Wigan 12 points....
Who will shine and who will crash and burn.
I know it sounds daft but stranger things have happened.
All still to play for in my eyes.

If that happens again - we'll still be relegated.
It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 14:32 - Apr 18 with 1277 viewsNorthernr

It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 14:09 - Apr 18 by cjc

I can´t deny your logic, I am clinging on to hope and using Wigan last season as an example of what can be possible.

Lets just see after the Stoke match if we are still in with a shout and keep on fighting until then.

And if we're not you'll have to find some other non-sensical bullsht to wind people up with. Have you considered a Joey Barton thread?
It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 14:44 - Apr 18 with 1254 viewsEssex_Ranger

It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 14:31 - Apr 18 by Northernr

This.

Even with that run of results its only a 9 point gain - we need at least 10 +GD.

Can you honestly see us only Loosing 1 from Arsenal, Newcastle & Liverpool and winning the other 2.

Even then you are hoping that none of the other teams win a game - and as some of them have to play each other still then it is basically impossible.
Login to get fewer ads

It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 14:47 - Apr 18 with 1252 viewscjc

It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 14:31 - Apr 18 by Northernr

I am making a point that is all using last season, I am sure I can find actual examples but say we get 4 wins and a draw or 3 wins and a draw and all the others don´t get any points or just a few. It is all still possible and learning from history lots can happen.

It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 14:54 - Apr 18 with 1240 viewscjc

It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 14:32 - Apr 18 by Northernr

And if we're not you'll have to find some other non-sensical bullsht to wind people up with. Have you considered a Joey Barton thread?

Glad to see the hols cheered you up.
Its not a wind up, there is still hope and its not over, or am I completely wrong to say that if we beat Stoke and others lose there is no hope.
Seriously just take a deep breath and chill.

It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 15:02 - Apr 18 with 1223 viewsNorthernr

It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 14:47 - Apr 18 by cjc

I am making a point that is all using last season, I am sure I can find actual examples but say we get 4 wins and a draw or 3 wins and a draw and all the others don´t get any points or just a few. It is all still possible and learning from history lots can happen.

Some of them are playing each other, they can't all lose.
It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 15:03 - Apr 18 with 1214 viewsbeeeater

I saw Lord Lucan the other day, think he was going to Maggie Thatchers funeral
It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 15:04 - Apr 18 with 1208 viewsted_hendrix

I spoke to the Almighty last night out of despair and he just said, "Look man you're bloody useless and you've been bloody useless for two seasons so I've arranged to have you relegated"
That's convinced me.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 15:09 - Apr 18 with 1198 viewsDieByYourSide

I do wonder sometimes if some people have actually been watching Rangers this season. A win this Saturday would take us to within, at best, 7 points of safety. We've been awful this season from start to finish. We don't deserve to stay up. There are not three teams worse than us. We're going down.

Poll: And it's hi ho

It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 15:11 - Apr 18 with 1193 viewsdaveB

It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 14:01 - Apr 18 by cjc

Dave, we will probably not win any but to say Liverpool is a definite loss is a bit a miss.
Last game of last season and we almost turned over Man City away, who had the league title to play for, Liverpool will probably have nothing to play for.

it will be a loss, I've been going to away games all season, if this rabble beat anyone else away it will be a miracle let alone a Liverpool team with Suarez in
It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 15:15 - Apr 18 with 1081 viewsjamois

We'd earn some respect back if we contributed mightily to Stoke's downfall.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 15:20 - Apr 18 with 1063 viewsDieByYourSide

It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 15:15 - Apr 18 by jamois

We'd earn some respect back if we contributed mightily to Stoke's downfall.

I'd rather have Wigan down in fairness. If they got to say the group stages of Europa League it would knacker them playing 46 games with all those on top. Martinez might leave too and it'd be one relegated side out of any potential promotion race we COULD be involved in

Poll: And it's hi ho

It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 15:35 - Apr 18 with 1044 viewsPinnerPaul

It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 13:45 - Apr 18 by Lewes_r

On a slightly different note I think over 40 points may get relegated for the first time in ages.? (dependent on Wigan)

Yes & we can only get 39 pts!
It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 15:37 - Apr 18 with 1040 viewsLoft1979

Hang in there cj. Way to believe.
To support your belief consider;
- HR can say 'OK boys your playing for premiership contracts now'
and ' the team can lose their stiffness and just play'.

I personally would have had Bettie replacing BZ.....didnt betty play (and score ) the last time we won? logic the team maintains the same shape and tactics by replacing BZ with bettie. Also the Granero experiment is done. let Taarbs play behind Remy and Bettie.
It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 15:41 - Apr 18 with 1031 viewsPhilmyRs

It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 13:56 - Apr 18 by daveB

if we win on saturday and everyone else loses we'll still be 7 adrift with 4 to play and you may as well say 3 to play as we never win at Liverpool

I think we’ve missed our chance. Picking up 1 point from Villa, Fulham, Wigan and Everton is criminal. The players look like they’ve given up as well. But when you say if results go our way at the weekend we would still be 7 points off, that's true, but it would also mean that because of how the fixtures are lined up the following week (Norwich Stoke, Villa Sunderland) should we beat Reading we would be a minimum 5 points off relegation, possibly 4.

Following Reading we have Arsenal at home and Sunderland play Stoke. Should Sunderland lose to Villa away when we play Reading, if we were to beat Arsenal we would be a minimum of 2 points off relegation with 2 games to play.

I think we’re down, but if results play out as we want this weekend, it would at least make next weekends results, including ours interesting viewing.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 15:42 - Apr 18 with 1030 viewsblacky200

It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 15:37 - Apr 18 by Loft1979

Hang in there cj. Way to believe.
To support your belief consider;
- HR can say 'OK boys your playing for premiership contracts now'
and ' the team can lose their stiffness and just play'.

I personally would have had Bettie replacing BZ.....didnt betty play (and score ) the last time we won? logic the team maintains the same shape and tactics by replacing BZ with bettie. Also the Granero experiment is done. let Taarbs play behind Remy and Bettie.

Yes mathematically we can stay up.

I am a bloke and Kelly Brook shags blokes so I've got a chance of shagging Kelly Brook. Think I will have better odds from the bookies on this one than us staying up.
It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 15:46 - Apr 18 with 1021 viewsPinnerPaul

22/1 best price to stay up ,that's not overly generous and the 12/1 that some are offering is a positive joke!
It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 17:07 - Apr 18 with 986 viewsMytch_QPR

It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 15:09 - Apr 18 by DieByYourSide

I do wonder sometimes if some people have actually been watching Rangers this season. A win this Saturday would take us to within, at best, 7 points of safety. We've been awful this season from start to finish. We don't deserve to stay up. There are not three teams worse than us. We're going down.

Yes - very succinct and entirely true. I wonder if these optimists have failed to grasp the basic premise that the maximum points available for any one game are 3.
If we could break faster out of defence and tear teams apart I, too, would hold out a glimmer of hope.
If we could break out of a paper bag it would be a promising start.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 18:03 - Apr 18 with 946 viewsBklynRanger

It isn't over till it's over, but it is over, so it's over.

I'm hoping we can get some pride back next season.
It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 18:16 - Apr 18 with 934 viewsWesty75

It ain´t over til it´s over!! on 14:12 - Apr 18 by johnhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024