Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey Barton 13:03 - Jun 11 with 7095 viewsloftboy

Marseille have turned down the chance to sign him, anyone think he should be given a clean slate and a chance to strengthen our midfield?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Joey Barton on 13:04 - Jun 11 with 2889 viewsTW_R

I suspect we won't get a choice.
Joey Barton on 13:06 - Jun 11 with 2864 viewskingsburyR

I'm firmly in the minority and think YES.

Ok he is not the full shilling but will have both the quality and strength (if he stays on the park) to make a difference in the Championship.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Joey Barton on 13:07 - Jun 11 with 2855 viewssimmo

Oh, but what about the 'already an agreement in place', they love me over here, I have a place for life blah blah blah....

Pleased it has not worked out for him because I hope he fails at life, disappointed that means he is now our problem again.

Then again if he is half as good as he says he is then he wont have a problem getting a premier league team to snap him up

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Joey Barton on 13:07 - Jun 11 with 2855 viewsHAYESBOY

No one else will have him.

He will stay and play now as he is getting silly money.
Someone like West Ham might have come in for him but they wont pay him the £60k he is alledgedly on.

It will be good to have the football player back at Chaml level, its just the nutter that comes with him.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Joey Barton on 13:08 - Jun 11 with 2840 viewsHollowayRanger

needs to stop his tweets get his head down and just play football

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Joey Barton on 13:09 - Jun 11 with 2838 viewshoopstilidie

Joey Barton on 13:07 - Jun 11 by simmo

Oh, but what about the 'already an agreement in place', they love me over here, I have a place for life blah blah blah....

Pleased it has not worked out for him because I hope he fails at life, disappointed that means he is now our problem again.

Then again if he is half as good as he says he is then he wont have a problem getting a premier league team to snap him up

^ This

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Joey Barton on 13:14 - Jun 11 with 2803 viewsStanisgod

Could be our Kevin Nolan if he put his mind to it.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Joey Barton on 13:14 - Jun 11 with 2803 viewsGloucs_R

Harry has already said he is bringing in new rules regarding social media so I say..Welcome back Joey, get your head down and show everyone what you can actually do.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

Joey Barton on 13:14 - Jun 11 with 2799 viewsjohnhoop

As if we didn't have enough c--ts in our squad anyway now we have to add that psycho nutter to the list.
Joey Barton on 13:16 - Jun 11 with 2779 viewsrunningman75

Joey Barton on 13:14 - Jun 11 by Gloucs_R

Harry has already said he is bringing in new rules regarding social media so I say..Welcome back Joey, get your head down and show everyone what you can actually do.

50 quid per tweet.
Joey Barton on 13:21 - Jun 11 with 2751 viewsTHEBUSH

If we can get rid of him, let him go to, wherever/whoever wants him.

He don't want to play for us and we have plenty of those already.

Maybe someone will take him, but we may be stuck with him, hope not.
Joey Barton on 13:21 - Jun 11 with 2746 viewsQPunkR

Joey Barton on 13:07 - Jun 11 by simmo

^^^ I wholeheartedly endorse this view ^^^

QPR - "shit but local"

Joey Barton on 13:26 - Jun 11 with 2715 viewsR_from_afar

My heart sinks. I stupidly assumed he wouldn't be our problem in the future.

Our Kevin Nolan? More like our Linda Nolan. I can imagine every would-be hardnut in the Championship rubbing their hands with glee at the prospect of winding up our Joey.

In my view, he has had enough chances - and isn't that great anyway - so I would try to flog him.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Joey Barton on 13:35 - Jun 11 with 2673 viewsozexile

Poor joey. Think he tweeted about 2 months ago that he definitely wouldn't play in the championship. Think again sunshine.
Joey Barton on 13:35 - Jun 11 with 2667 viewsNorthernr

I, like Simmo, am utterly stunned by this news. I thought he was fcking terrific? Really happy over there? Key to the team? Performing well? Proving the doubters wrong? With a deal already tied up to stay?

As usual, nobody rates Joey Barton quite as high as Joey Barton himself.
Joey Barton on 13:39 - Jun 11 with 2652 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Joey Barton on 13:35 - Jun 11 by Northernr

I, like Simmo, am utterly stunned by this news. I thought he was fcking terrific? Really happy over there? Key to the team? Performing well? Proving the doubters wrong? With a deal already tied up to stay?

As usual, nobody rates Joey Barton quite as high as Joey Barton himself.

He certainly is a legend in his own mind.
Joey Barton on 13:39 - Jun 11 with 2647 viewsN12Hoop

We're meant to be getting rid of players. Instead we're getting back ones we dont want: barton now, no doubt Anton to follow. Barton is incapable of being part of a team. Actually feel sorry for Harry, it will take some skill to find someone else willing to take this tw4t off our hands.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Joey Barton on 13:44 - Jun 11 with 2627 viewsQPR1882

Joey Barton on 13:06 - Jun 11 by kingsburyR

I'm firmly in the minority and think YES.

Ok he is not the full shilling but will have both the quality and strength (if he stays on the park) to make a difference in the Championship.

Just you and me then.

Welcome back now throw that fcking phone away add some bite to our shit midfield.
Joey Barton on 13:55 - Jun 11 with 2562 viewsstevenagehoop

Joey Barton on 13:44 - Jun 11 by QPR1882

Just you and me then.

Welcome back now throw that fcking phone away add some bite to our shit midfield.

three of us - get his mind right , thats the hard bit, and he will do a good job in this league like it or not we missed him, the player -after the subbing against Liverpool- last year.

I never lie but I don't always tell the truth

Joey Barton on 13:56 - Jun 11 with 2554 viewsingeminate

'anyone think he should be given a clean slate '

He's had more clean slates than a roof tiler's warehouse.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Joey Barton on 13:57 - Jun 11 with 2549 viewsToast_R

I dont think we should be moaning about it, the club signed him knowing full well the baggage he brings and most on this board were well excited (myself included) So it's a case of hoping he sorts himself out for the good of the club. I'd like to see him take a swing at some of our so called players on the pitch to be honest. He may have been below average alot of the time but at least he knows how to put the ball away which is more then most our expensive midfielders managed last season.

As for Harry, he's always liked a difficult player, took a chance on Di Canio and some reason forgave Bosingwa for his diva antics.
Joey Barton on 14:08 - Jun 11 with 2507 viewsJuzzie

Clean slte or no clean slate, he's just not very good. It's as simple as that.

He thinks his 62% pass completion rate is good enough for an International call-up. It's not, nowhere near.

He needs a reality check.

Joey Barton on 14:11 - Jun 11 with 2492 viewsMonahoop

Joey Barton on 13:55 - Jun 11 by stevenagehoop

three of us - get his mind right , thats the hard bit, and he will do a good job in this league like it or not we missed him, the player -after the subbing against Liverpool- last year.

'get his mind right, that's the hard bit'. That's right, focus all the attention on that oil slick Barton and forget about the rest of the team. As if QPR need someone like him around at present. Like he doesn't seek attention wherever he goes or whatever he does. He doesn't give a monkeys about his team mates just so long as he grabs all the limelight.

I wish he would just rub some of his hair grease on his foot soles and just slide away as far away as possible.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Joey Barton on 14:13 - Jun 11 with 2483 viewsadhoc_qpr

I have a mixed view on this really.

On the one hand i'd love someone to take him off our hands and not have him and his baggage associated with our club anymore.

On the other hand, playing wise i think he could do a useful job at Championship level despite being nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.

So if he stays and plays, fine. If he stays and goes AWOL or on strike etc, then we can justifiably get rid and save the wage bill.
Joey Barton on 14:16 - Jun 11 with 2474 viewsdaveB

He's an average player and will be average again in the championship if he stays causing problems in the dressing room and problems for the club on twitter. We should be doing all we can to get rid of him but sadly I think he'll end up coming back
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024