Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
so how are we all? 07:55 - Jul 2 with 2843 viewsfinney

After speaking to a few mates or well people who say they are,my nickname is not billy for nothing.
I allowed hope into my soul again for the start of the season am i mad?
so how are we all? on 07:57 - Jul 2 with 2835 viewstimcocking

Whilst we have Adel, we have hope...
so how are we all? on 08:04 - Jul 2 with 2812 viewsJonDoeman

If you can't have hope & expectation of a new season, before a ball has been kicked, then what is the fecking point?

100 points

It Is What It Is !!

so how are we all? on 08:10 - Jul 2 with 2803 viewsconnell10

I lost my faith last season , then i saw the pics from the first day of training and i started thinking , hell we aint got a bad squad there! That led to me thinking yeah we could hold our own, which became i reckon we will do well, which melted into WE WILL FOCKING PISH THIS LEAGUE, U RSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! am i mad?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

so how are we all? on 08:19 - Jul 2 with 2786 viewsexiled_dictator

so how are we all? on 08:10 - Jul 2 by connell10

I lost my faith last season , then i saw the pics from the first day of training and i started thinking , hell we aint got a bad squad there! That led to me thinking yeah we could hold our own, which became i reckon we will do well, which melted into WE WILL FOCKING PISH THIS LEAGUE, U RSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! am i mad?

Nurse is on her way with the restraining straps & medicine.
Deep breaths.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

so how are we all? on 08:20 - Jul 2 with 2781 viewsconnell10

so how are we all? on 08:19 - Jul 2 by exiled_dictator

Nurse is on her way with the restraining straps & medicine.
Deep breaths.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

so how are we all? on 08:21 - Jul 2 with 2779 viewsYorkRanger

so how are we all? on 08:10 - Jul 2 by connell10

Yes I fear you may be mad.

My optimistic side sees us hovering around the top 6. My less optimistic side fears mid -lower table mediocrity set off by defeats at Bolton and Leeds in August.
so how are we all? on 08:33 - Jul 2 with 2752 viewsTheBlob

Promoted by Crimbo,with a host of "big name" clubs floundering in the R's farty wake.

Can't wait.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

so how are we all? on 08:34 - Jul 2 with 2750 viewsJonDoeman

Where's Jamie? I bet he's brimming with hope!

It Is What It Is !!

Login to get fewer ads

so how are we all? on 08:37 - Jul 2 with 2739 viewsessextaxiboy

Been saying this for weeks .. We had a squad last year which was capable of staying up . We just got into a losing mentality and lost confidence , coupled with two or three bad attitudes when we needed positive ones. We have already signed Simpson to sort one of those .

People posting that we could go down again are just protecting themselves against the "hope " IMO .

Lets see who we hang on to during this month . I think a young fit hungry striker from the lower leagues is maybe all we need if Harry can get the others going .

Get off to a winning start and and that mentality and confidence will see us through .... IMO

106 points is the record.
so how are we all? on 08:44 - Jul 2 with 2727 viewsdanehoop

Welcome back to pre season build up Mr Finney!

Must confess to feeling mighty cautious this year. The squad we will have, the management team in place and financial clout that we have in this league should make me extyremely confident. But we are of course QPR and that is what males me nervous. If we get off to a good start in the first two months I think we will carry it off and do well. If we don't, then I have a horrible feeling that we will become very fragile mentally and things will become poisonous again.

All in all, the hubris from last year makes me a more humble supporter this year.

Never knowingly understood

so how are we all? on 09:06 - Jul 2 with 2690 viewsbeeeater

so how are we all? on 08:44 - Jul 2 by danehoop

Must confess to feeling mighty cautious this year. The squad we will have, the management team in place and financial clout that we have in this league should make me extyremely confident. But we are of course QPR and that is what males me nervous. If we get off to a good start in the first two months I think we will carry it off and do well. If we don't, then I have a horrible feeling that we will become very fragile mentally and things will become poisonous again.

All in all, the hubris from last year makes me a more humble supporter this year.

Agree with this first month is critical
so how are we all? on 09:08 - Jul 2 with 2682 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'll be bothered or happy when I see our first team sheet in August. No point in caring now.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

so how are we all? on 09:47 - Jul 5 with 2506 viewsfinney

so how are we all? on 08:44 - Jul 2 by danehoop

mate if we win the first game i will be more than happy then only a loss in the league cup will rain on our august.
That said i think we will win every game need one win to go up and then leave it to the last min of the last game to do so.
It is the QPR way.
so how are we all? on 09:52 - Jul 5 with 2492 viewstoboboly

so how are we all? on 09:47 - Jul 5 by finney

mate if we win the first game i will be more than happy then only a loss in the league cup will rain on our august.
That said i think we will win every game need one win to go up and then leave it to the last min of the last game to do so.
It is the QPR way.

We better not lose to Exeter or I will be super pissed off.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

so how are we all? on 09:52 - Jul 5 with 2491 viewsTacticalR

so how are we all? on 09:08 - Jul 2 by Metallica_Hoop

I'll be bothered or happy when I see our first team sheet in August. No point in caring now.

Agree with Metallica. There are too many unknowns at the moment.

(And I am still licking my wounds from last season).

Air hostess clique

so how are we all? on 10:59 - Jul 5 with 2459 viewsqprmick

so how are we all? on 09:08 - Jul 2 by Metallica_Hoop

If we win comfortably, I will know all is well in White City and I will sleep easier. If we get slaughtered as in the last couple of seasons, I will put my computer out for the rubbish men and never watch a professional game again.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Qprmick

so how are we all? on 11:13 - Jul 5 with 2438 viewsdavman

Come now, just SHUT UP the lot of you. This is QPR; we all know deep down how this pans out - disastrous start, player unrest, talk of Bankrupcy, Zamora and Johnson injured in the first few matches and out for the season, Clint Hill sent of in his first two games of the season; Adel walks out of the club in Game Four vowing never to return, the FA investigate the Chris Samba deal from last season, Tony Fernandes falls ill leaving the ownership of the club in serious doubt, no win in ten, Harry sacked, Alan Mullery and Paul Hart come in to take caretaker control, Stoke go ten games unbeaten, Granero player of the month for the Premier League for August and September, DJ Campbell and Jay Bothroyd top goalscorers in the Championship, etc, etc.

No way will we romp this poxy league.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

so how are we all? on 12:53 - Jul 5 with 2352 viewsHantsR

You should always have hope. Optimism, faith and expectation are rather different.
so how are we all? on 14:11 - Jul 5 with 2256 viewscarrotcrunch_R

so how are we all? on 11:13 - Jul 5 by davman

Come now, just SHUT UP the lot of you. This is QPR; we all know deep down how this pans out - disastrous start, player unrest, talk of Bankrupcy, Zamora and Johnson injured in the first few matches and out for the season, Clint Hill sent of in his first two games of the season; Adel walks out of the club in Game Four vowing never to return, the FA investigate the Chris Samba deal from last season, Tony Fernandes falls ill leaving the ownership of the club in serious doubt, no win in ten, Harry sacked, Alan Mullery and Paul Hart come in to take caretaker control, Stoke go ten games unbeaten, Granero player of the month for the Premier League for August and September, DJ Campbell and Jay Bothroyd top goalscorers in the Championship, etc, etc.

Sounds good to me lol
so how are we all? on 08:47 - Jul 6 with 2078 viewsqprmick

so how are we all? on 14:11 - Jul 5 by carrotcrunch_R

Sounds good to me lol

Disappointment not part of your vocabulary obviously.

Qprmick

so how are we all? on 09:03 - Jul 6 with 2067 viewsJAPRANGERS

so how are we all? on 11:13 - Jul 5 by davman

or is it ??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024