Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top, top, top player! 15:32 - Aug 7 with 7503 viewsChicken

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2013/august/07/adels-first-interview
Top, top, top player! on 15:35 - Aug 7 with 5639 viewsRangersw12

Top, top, top player! on 15:37 - Aug 7 with 5624 viewsBluce_Ree

He's alright, Chicken.

I'll look forward to getting him back when we swap divisions with you at the end of the year.*

*(in Magicworld obviously)

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Top, top, top player! on 15:46 - Aug 7 with 5553 viewsStanisgod

Adel in a Foolham shirt

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Top, top, top player! on 15:48 - Aug 7 with 5531 viewsNov77

he actually doesnt sound that excited to be there. his comments about playing for a manager that wanted him were pointed too.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Top, top, top player! on 16:12 - Aug 7 with 5449 viewsessextaxiboy

Top, top, top player! on 15:48 - Aug 7 by Nov77

he actually doesnt sound that excited to be there. his comments about playing for a manager that wanted him were pointed too.

He actually said his reasons for choosing Fulham were to stay in the Premier League with a manager that wants him . I took that to mean that Jol was a fan and had signed him before.

You obviously think that puts Redknapp in the frame . Well in a long interview he mentioned it once
And unfortunately Rangers are in the Championship so he wanted out . Fact
Top, top, top player! on 16:12 - Aug 7 with 5450 viewswombat

Writing was on the wall when Harry came I'm glad it's only a loan and hope when baby decides to call it a day adel comes back a new player actually think martin jol could be good for him

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Top, top, top player! on 16:15 - Aug 7 with 5426 viewsNov77

Top, top, top player! on 16:12 - Aug 7 by essextaxiboy

He actually said his reasons for choosing Fulham were to stay in the Premier League with a manager that wants him . I took that to mean that Jol was a fan and had signed him before.

You obviously think that puts Redknapp in the frame . Well in a long interview he mentioned it once
And unfortunately Rangers are in the Championship so he wanted out . Fact

Redknapp's shipped him out.......twice......FACT !

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Top, top, top player! on 16:20 - Aug 7 with 5400 viewsJuzzie

Top, top, top player! on 16:15 - Aug 7 by Nov77

I think it's a combination of that plus wanting to play in the PL and with a manager he also knows previoulsy. Being local too helps, no moving home.

It's a combination of many things IMO, not one singular thing.
Login to get fewer ads

Top, top, top player! on 16:29 - Aug 7 with 5358 viewsQPR_Jim

Top, top, top player! on 16:20 - Aug 7 by Juzzie

I think it's a combination of that plus wanting to play in the PL and with a manager he also knows previoulsy. Being local too helps, no moving home.

Far too sensible, now cut the carp and tell us who we should hate (more) Redknapp or Adel!

Top, top, top player! on 16:30 - Aug 7 with 5350 viewsexiled_dictator

Top, top, top player! on 16:20 - Aug 7 by Juzzie

Can't see him playing for us ever again regardless what happens at the end of his loan period, which division we are in or who is managing us.

Liked it when he says he always gives 100% for the team he is playing with. If you watch closely, you can visibly see his nose getting longer & longer.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Top, top, top player! on 16:37 - Aug 7 with 5314 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Top, top, top player! on 16:30 - Aug 7 by exiled_dictator

Can't see him playing for us ever again regardless what happens at the end of his loan period, which division we are in or who is managing us.

Liked it when he says he always gives 100% for the team he is playing with. If you watch closely, you can visibly see his nose getting longer & longer.

Top, top, top player! on 16:46 - Aug 7 with 5286 viewsDaBurgh

It's like seeing your ex-girlfriend walking down the street with the biggest to$$er from the pub.
Top, top, top player! on 16:51 - Aug 7 with 5259 viewsbarbicanranger

Top, top, top player! on 16:30 - Aug 7 by exiled_dictator

ha ha

my thoughts entirely, what is your ideal position adel? where do you like to play?

"I can even play in a midfield three" - no you can't adel, you are a great player, I am a big fan of yours but we have proven you cannot play as part of a midfield three.
Top, top, top player! on 16:53 - Aug 7 with 5241 viewsessextaxiboy

Top, top, top player! on 16:15 - Aug 7 by Nov77

He doesnt want to play in this league. For this season he is a Fulham player.He has gone .

If its manager issue why doesnt he say"I was happy to stay but the manager didnt want me" ?
Top, top, top player! on 17:01 - Aug 7 with 5224 viewsGetMeRangers

Certainly doesnt look to enthused. Looks awful in a Fools shirt, but hope he goes on to show what he can do with Fools, and with luck we may one day see him in hoops again
Top, top, top player! on 17:03 - Aug 7 with 5215 viewsbosh67

He's just on loan. He'll be back.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Top, top, top player! on 17:17 - Aug 7 with 5165 viewsJigsore

Taarabt managed to single-handedly take you apart last season so I don't think he'll have any trouble being your entire team either.

Gutted in honesty, but I suspect him and Jol will mostly get along. Berbatov and Taarabt on the same pitch should be very entertaining. Still...

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Top, top, top player! on 17:20 - Aug 7 with 5149 viewsKonk

Top, top, top player! on 16:46 - Aug 7 by DaBurgh

It's like seeing your ex-girlfriend walking down the street with the biggest to$$er from the pub.

Let’s be honest, it's more like seeing your ex-girlfriend walking down the street with Steve McQueen (the American actor, not the British artist/film maker).

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Top, top, top player! on 17:23 - Aug 7 with 5130 viewsGetMeRangers

Top, top, top player! on 17:20 - Aug 7 by Konk

Let’s be honest, it's more like seeing your ex-girlfriend walking down the street with Steve McQueen (the American actor, not the British artist/film maker).

You should go to specsavers!
Top, top, top player! on 17:25 - Aug 7 with 5116 viewsPhildo

Considering I don't mind Fulham it is surprising how traumatic I found that clip
Top, top, top player! on 18:23 - Aug 7 with 4991 viewsbeeeater

Have to agree. Think Adel and Berbatov in the same team is going to be very interesting in the same way Adel and Remy could of been.
Top, top, top player! on 18:38 - Aug 7 with 4938 viewsCanadaRanger

Top, top, top player! on 16:53 - Aug 7 by essextaxiboy

He doesnt want to play in this league. For this season he is a Fulham player.He has gone .

If its manager issue why doesnt he say"I was happy to stay but the manager didnt want me" ?

He was under contract to give his 100% for QPR - not just in the games or a division where he feels like it. I've been a big Adel fan, but have to question the behaviour of any of "our" players who consider themselves too big to play for the badge in the Championship.
Top, top, top player! on 18:39 - Aug 7 with 4930 viewsjonno

Top, top, top player! on 17:20 - Aug 7 by Konk

More like your ex going out with the nerdy geek with the NHS specs!
Top, top, top player! on 18:48 - Aug 7 with 4910 viewsdaveB

Top, top, top player! on 18:38 - Aug 7 by CanadaRanger

He was under contract to give his 100% for QPR - not just in the games or a division where he feels like it. I've been a big Adel fan, but have to question the behaviour of any of "our" players who consider themselves too big to play for the badge in the Championship.

well in most games he gave his best for us, might not always have been enough or been shown by running around like a lunatic but i don't think his contribution to us can really be questioned.

He was always going to go in a prem team come in for him, don't think he sees himsef as too big for the club at all he's just gone for a new opportunity, much the same as Mackie and Remy did
Top, top, top player! on 18:56 - Aug 7 with 4888 viewsNov77

http://squawka.com/news/2013/05/02/mvp-mercurial-moroccan-makes-strong-case-for-

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024