Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Licking Piss off a Stinging Nettle Bucket list Manager Poll- The worst 10:36 - Jan 11 with 2310 viewsDiscodroids

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Licking Piss off a Stinging Nettle Bucket list Manager Poll- The worst on 10:37 - Jan 11 with 2303 viewsDiscodroids

Qualification 20 + games.taking into account budget. style of play.legacy .

or value for money.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2015 10:42]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Licking Piss off a Stinging Nettle Bucket list Manager Poll- The worst on 10:46 - Jan 11 with 2268 viewsWilloW4

Shame we can't vote for all of them... Looking at that list brings back a lot of bad memories... I wouldn't vote for waddock cos he was a good player for us and a nice bloke...the rest of them make my teeth itch.
Licking Piss off a Stinging Nettle Bucket list Manager Poll- The worst on 10:52 - Jan 11 with 2235 viewsDiscodroids

Licking Piss off a Stinging Nettle Bucket list Manager Poll- The worst on 10:46 - Jan 11 by WilloW4

Shame we can't vote for all of them... Looking at that list brings back a lot of bad memories... I wouldn't vote for waddock cos he was a good player for us and a nice bloke...the rest of them make my teeth itch.

i thought that willow. garys a hero of mine too.

if you factor in budget, support from the samarai in the fox hole , tony f has given harold ...coaches, said budget....etc..

were mortgaged to the hilt on old kent road on the monopoly board with patrick bateman in charge of finance
[Post edited 11 Jan 2015 10:53]

Licking Piss off a Stinging Nettle Bucket list Manager Poll- The worst on 08:01 - Jan 12 with 2101 viewsPommyhoop

I really did not think that H could nick the Clueless crown from Mark Hughes and infact always used to say that H's only saving grace is that the fella before him was a bigger k'nt.
Take a bow H you clueless k'nt.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Licking Piss off a Stinging Nettle Bucket list Manager Poll- The worst on 09:14 - Jan 12 with 2038 viewspaulparker

As much as I hate Redcrap & Hughes I had to vote for Ray Harford
this was the man who gave us Dowie, Ruddock, Kulscar, Jones, Rowland & good old tony scully (he will ne worth 2 million , were super rays words)
the man who nearly relegated us to the 3rd division
they were desperate times them

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Licking Piss off a Stinging Nettle Bucket list Manager Poll- The worst on 09:42 - Jan 12 with 2016 viewsGroveR

Licking Piss off a Stinging Nettle Bucket list Manager Poll- The worst on 09:14 - Jan 12 by paulparker

As much as I hate Redcrap & Hughes I had to vote for Ray Harford
this was the man who gave us Dowie, Ruddock, Kulscar, Jones, Rowland & good old tony scully (he will ne worth 2 million , were super rays words)
the man who nearly relegated us to the 3rd division
they were desperate times them

I feel sorry for Harford. Would happily have bull-whipped him after the mullering we got at Oxford but at least the man had enough honour to resign.
Licking Piss off a Stinging Nettle Bucket list Manager Poll- The worst on 09:50 - Jan 12 with 2005 viewsNorthernr

Oh come on, Redknapp isn't in the same league as Mullery who has to be our worst of all time. I'd have Houston, Hughes, Harford and Hart ahead of him as well, and probably several others besides. I know we're not happy but anybody who thinks Redknapp has been a worse manager for us than Mullery is deluded.
Licking Piss off a Stinging Nettle Bucket list Manager Poll- The worst on 09:54 - Jan 12 with 1996 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Licking Piss off a Stinging Nettle Bucket list Manager Poll- The worst on 09:50 - Jan 12 by Northernr

Oh come on, Redknapp isn't in the same league as Mullery who has to be our worst of all time. I'd have Houston, Hughes, Harford and Hart ahead of him as well, and probably several others besides. I know we're not happy but anybody who thinks Redknapp has been a worse manager for us than Mullery is deluded.

Spot on. Mine is the only vote for Mullery so far, which is just mind-boggling.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Licking Piss off a Stinging Nettle Bucket list Manager Poll- The worst on 10:01 - Jan 12 with 1975 viewsPommyhoop

I know what you mean..
I took these words from DD ''Qualification 20 + games.taking into account budget. style of play.legacy . ''
Budget being the word that stood out to me
Should've been a two horse poll really .Titled'' Out of the two clueless c'nts who p1ssed on the golden fleece and tossed it in the corner who is worst.?''
TBH Mullery is my choice in an honest no rules worst ever QPR manager poll
[Post edited 12 Jan 2015 10:11]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Licking Piss off a Stinging Nettle Bucket list Manager Poll- The worst on 11:20 - Jan 12 with 1904 viewsLblock

It's the here and now that will be relevant for many I suspect
My personal vote is for Hughes but Harold edging his way neck and neck

My reasons are that Hughesless was given total control and a free reign to shape this club for years. He probably achieved that.
Then he said he lost no sleep over the situation and steadfastly refused to walk away despite abject failure
I do also apportion a large amount of blame to the Bungle Brothers on his tenure

Mullery doesn't register with me due to when it was!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Licking Piss off a Stinging Nettle Bucket list Manager Poll- The worst on 12:04 - Jan 12 with 1858 viewskensalriser

Mullery got my vote and no matter how many mores votes I had, they would all go to Mullery. The guy didn't even know the rules for fck's sake!

Redknapp's nowhere near the worst - and people seem to forget we've been more or less the same since the 2010-11 promotion regardless of the manager.

Waddock didn't have 20 games, surely?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Licking Piss off a Stinging Nettle Bucket list Manager Poll- The worst on 12:17 - Jan 12 with 1834 viewsBasingstokeR

I think when you factor in how much backing HR has had and the playing staff he's had at his disposal he and Hughes have done poor jobs no matter how bad the setup in the background is.
Licking Piss off a Stinging Nettle Bucket list Manager Poll- The worst on 13:18 - Jan 12 with 1785 viewsNov77

Steve burtenshaw should be on that list.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Licking Piss off a Stinging Nettle Bucket list Manager Poll- The worst on 17:56 - Jan 12 with 1728 viewsterryb

I think that this is a bit harsh on Jim Smith.

It's also very unfair on me. I can't vote, as I want to register for Harold but as Clive points out, nothing can ever be worse than Mullery.

Therefore, I submit a spoilt ballot paper with two names selected.
Licking Piss off a Stinging Nettle Bucket list Manager Poll- The worst on 19:15 - Jan 12 with 1694 viewsandygg

Mullery for me. Took a great team and f@cked it up completely. Plus he was an arrogant prick.
Licking Piss off a Stinging Nettle Bucket list Manager Poll- The worst on 08:36 - Jan 13 with 1595 viewsisawqpratwcity

surprised wilko doesn't sign in as a contender. saw him on tv last night on the asian cup highlights. he's coaching jordan who went down 1-0 to iraq. he's got quite a tan and looks like a pumpkin.

other asian cup notes...yun wasn't picked for s korea...qatar went down 4-1, indicating they were probably right to think the best way for them to get to a world cup is to bung a few wedges.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Licking Piss off a Stinging Nettle Bucket list Manager Poll- The worst on 09:12 - Jan 13 with 1573 viewsMonahoop

Licking Piss off a Stinging Nettle Bucket list Manager Poll- The worst on 09:50 - Jan 12 by Northernr

Ahh, the dreaded four h's. For me I voted Huston. An Arsenal dullard who bought his brand of of mega dull football to W12. I gave up watching QPR while he was around. Dull, grey person throughout. Terrible. Harte might have got my vote, but thankfully wasn't around long enough to wreak more damage on our beleagered club at the time, Harford, you couldn't take him seriously as a manager and Hughes came in with the wrong approach and attitude and it backfired on him.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Licking Piss off a Stinging Nettle Bucket list Manager Poll- The worst on 09:18 - Jan 13 with 1562 viewsDiscodroids

blimey 64 people have voted.

its not a scientific poll northern, in my hate list poll the daily mail got treble the votes of war, famine, aids and cancer.

any manager whose 2 years of ark building results in playing ross jenkins in calipers in the premier league 2015 deserves every vote.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2015 9:20]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024