Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry on SSN 11:45 - Jan 23 with 2246 viewsPinnerPaul

Not signing the guy from Brazil - not our sort of player

Not close to any deal for anyone but we're trying

Adel has tonsillitis again but hoping to train next week

Very hard to get players in the window

Don't think Tony's announcement made any difference to transfer window, very hard

Enjoying his one day off in sunny Bournemouth - going to have a cup of coffee

Harry on SSN on 11:47 - Jan 23 with 2214 viewsJAPRANGERS

Tabs has had his breakfast, Harry 's going for a coffee.- All the details that matter init??
Harry on SSN on 11:53 - Jan 23 with 2159 viewspaulparker

Nice that he can have a lovely day off , strolling with Sandra in the beautiful wintry sun,

if he was any kind of manager he would be preparing for an FA cup tie against Preston this weekend,
or if I were him I would have the whole of the squad at some army Barracks doing fitness training considering he is always bleating about how unfit they are

the more crap I hear from this crook , the more I dislike him

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Harry on SSN on 11:55 - Jan 23 with 2149 viewsMaggsinho

Harry on SSN on 11:53 - Jan 23 by paulparker

Nice that he can have a lovely day off , strolling with Sandra in the beautiful wintry sun,

if he was any kind of manager he would be preparing for an FA cup tie against Preston this weekend,
or if I were him I would have the whole of the squad at some army Barracks doing fitness training considering he is always bleating about how unfit they are

Personally I'm furious he doesn't work eight days a week.
Harry on SSN on 12:09 - Jan 23 with 2100 viewsPinnerPaul

Harry on SSN on 11:55 - Jan 23 by Maggsinho

Indeed, not sure he should be allowed out in the sunshine while we're 19th.
Harry on SSN on 12:17 - Jan 23 with 2037 viewspaulparker

Harry on SSN on 12:09 - Jan 23 by PinnerPaul

Indeed, not sure he should be allowed out in the sunshine while we're 19th.

laying in 19th place , no away points , knocked out of both cups to lower league oppo,
players who are not fit, dire football, no set formations ,

yep he deserves all of that salary plus time off

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Harry on SSN on 12:19 - Jan 23 with 2029 viewsRs_Holy

Harry on SSN on 11:53 - Jan 23 by paulparker

Day off!.... DAY OFF!.... Why is he not working on the formation and tactics for this weekends....... Oh!
Harry on SSN on 12:28 - Jan 23 with 1968 viewsR_from_afar

Harry on SSN on 11:55 - Jan 23 by Maggsinho

Fair point, we should not expect him to live and breathe Rangers 24 hours a day, seven days a week but equally, any manager being paid over £2m a year to preside over a team which is so dire it sets new records for sheer awfulness should not be cut too much slack.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Harry on SSN on 12:51 - Jan 23 with 1850 viewsBasingstokeR

How about not talking to the press on your day off?
Login to get fewer ads

Harry on SSN on 13:05 - Jan 23 with 1773 viewsRangersDave

Adel being ill again?

For the love of Allah, he'll come back looking like a stick if the last bouts weight loss is anything to go on!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Harry on SSN on 13:09 - Jan 23 with 1754 viewsToast_R

Harry on SSN on 13:05 - Jan 23 by RangersDave

Adel being ill again?

For the love of Allah, he'll come back looking like a stick if the last bouts weight loss is anything to go on!

But then aren't you supposed to feed a cold?
Harry on SSN on 13:36 - Jan 23 with 1676 viewsbosh67

Harry on SSN on 12:17 - Jan 23 by paulparker

laying in 19th place , no away points , knocked out of both cups to lower league oppo,
players who are not fit, dire football, no set formations ,

yep he deserves all of that salary plus time off

Very unfair Paul.

Remember we were well behind Burnley and Leicester last season. We have a lot of the same players as last season. There's a bit of a lack of quality and a lack of pace. It's a difficult window to get players in through. We can't fault the effort of the players. We'll be okay. We have to concentrate on staying in this division. Difficult to get points from bonus away games or bonus home games. Man Utd had over £200m of talent on the park against us. Only 2 places needed to get up to to stay up.

Hang on, I think I have become possessed by the spirit of Harry?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Harry on SSN on 13:39 - Jan 23 with 1652 viewsheadhoops

Harry on SSN on 13:36 - Jan 23 by bosh67

Very unfair Paul.

Remember we were well behind Burnley and Leicester last season. We have a lot of the same players as last season. There's a bit of a lack of quality and a lack of pace. It's a difficult window to get players in through. We can't fault the effort of the players. We'll be okay. We have to concentrate on staying in this division. Difficult to get points from bonus away games or bonus home games. Man Utd had over £200m of talent on the park against us. Only 2 places needed to get up to to stay up.

Hang on, I think I have become possessed by the spirit of Harry?

Harry and spirit - could only be the alcohol variety not seen much fight in us away from home.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Harry on SSN on 15:25 - Jan 23 with 1432 viewsBucks_Ranger

Not signing the guy from Brazil (Pato) cos I spunked most of the transfer budget wages on Zarate to sit on the bench or play left wing! - simples...
Harry on SSN on 15:33 - Jan 23 with 1404 viewsNorthernr

As long as you all know that Harry's enjoying himself, that's the important thing.
Harry on SSN on 15:43 - Jan 23 with 1367 viewsPinnerPaul

Harry on SSN on 15:33 - Jan 23 by Northernr

As long as you all know that Harry's enjoying himself, that's the important thing.

Just reporting what I saw/heard Clive - just like you!
Harry on SSN on 15:44 - Jan 23 with 1362 viewsWestminsteRs

Looks like we'll be waiting until deadline day to do our deals AKA panic and get a couple of attacking midfielders in, a weakling Man Utd youth team player on loan and Maiga on a six month contract.

Of course, we could've used the week off to do the necessary business and start work on coaching new addition/s.
Harry on SSN on 15:48 - Jan 23 with 1341 viewsNorthernr

Harry on SSN on 15:43 - Jan 23 by PinnerPaul

Just reporting what I saw/heard Clive - just like you!

Sorry yeh certainly wasn't having a dig at you, more at how often Harry's said "I'm enjoying it" over the past couple of weeks. He fcking shouldn't be, we're second bottom and facing a financial meltdown if we go down.
Harry on SSN on 15:48 - Jan 23 with 1338 viewsPinnerPaul

Harry on SSN on 15:44 - Jan 23 by WestminsteRs

Looks like we'll be waiting until deadline day to do our deals AKA panic and get a couple of attacking midfielders in, a weakling Man Utd youth team player on loan and Maiga on a six month contract.

Of course, we could've used the week off to do the necessary business and start work on coaching new addition/s.

As Dave said "If we're only making loan signings then probably going to be last minute when other clubs will have done business and are then making players available"

Just read Nigel Pearson saying how hard it is to get deals over the line in Jan. Plenty of other clubs still doing business and will continue to do so right to end of window.
Harry on SSN on 16:13 - Jan 23 with 1275 viewsSimonJames

Maybe he's planning to get Chevanton in again for another 19 minutes.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Harry on SSN on 16:24 - Jan 23 with 1251 viewsPinnerPaul

Harry on SSN on 15:48 - Jan 23 by Northernr

Sorry yeh certainly wasn't having a dig at you, more at how often Harry's said "I'm enjoying it" over the past couple of weeks. He fcking shouldn't be, we're second bottom and facing a financial meltdown if we go down.

Sorry misread that Clive.

To be fair to Harry, and someone has to be SSN set him up somewhat.

Think guy in the studio said something like, "Seems to be nice and sunny down there Harry?" and of course, he laps that sort of thing up, plays to the camera and starts talking about coffee!
Harry on SSN on 16:39 - Jan 23 with 1197 viewsJacksDad

Harry on SSN on 16:24 - Jan 23 by PinnerPaul

Sorry misread that Clive.

To be fair to Harry, and someone has to be SSN set him up somewhat.

Think guy in the studio said something like, "Seems to be nice and sunny down there Harry?" and of course, he laps that sort of thing up, plays to the camera and starts talking about coffee!

To be fair - aside from performances - shocking away records - poor tatical decisions - and the use of Appy Arrys Special Tombola, its the shruggingly couldnt give a monkeys attitude which really gets my goat.

He treats the fans with the disregard of a Briatori, really makes feel like a mug supporting the R's. Never felt it under any, and I mean any, of the dross we have had managing us - it is unique to Redknapp.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024