Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bond. 14:57 - May 20 with 3261 viewsDiscodroids

Has there been any news from the club if we are to retain this Mentat of football computation ?.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Bond. on 15:17 - May 20 with 3210 viewsfakekerby

The official site said Ramsey's backroom staff to be named in due course.

I really think he needs an experienced assistant by his side.
Bond. on 15:21 - May 20 with 3195 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Bond. on 15:17 - May 20 by fakekerby

The official site said Ramsey's backroom staff to be named in due course.

I really think he needs an experienced assistant by his side.

Open door for Clint Hill I hope. That would be triffic.
Bond. on 15:27 - May 20 with 3165 viewsfakekerby

Bond. on 15:21 - May 20 by BazzaInTheLoft

Open door for Clint Hill I hope. That would be triffic.

Clint doesn't have the experience right now. Giggs works for Man Utd because Van Gaal needs no help, he's been top man for years and years. Ramsey hasn't, he needs someone to mentor him still.

I'd take Clint as a first team coach without a second thought, but it's too early for him to be an assistant.
Bond. on 15:27 - May 20 with 3161 viewsNorthernr

'Arry needs driving to all these fcking speaking engagements he's doing for free/charity.
Bond. on 15:44 - May 20 with 3121 viewstoboboly

Bond. on 15:27 - May 20 by Northernr

'Arry needs driving to all these fcking speaking engagements he's doing for free/charity.

Sniffing around Bournemouth isn't he? Did an interview with Eddie Howe in a paper not long ago. Steer well clear Eddie!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Bond. on 16:18 - May 20 with 3039 viewswestberksr

Bond. on 15:27 - May 20 by Northernr

"'Arry needs driving to all these fcking speaking engagements he's doing for £30k a pop to Rosie's new diamond encrusted collar fund."

edited that for you Clive, although i assume you were being very tongue in cheek!
Bond. on 16:31 - May 20 with 2989 viewsDiscodroids

he reminds me of woody allens robot in' the sleeper'..the way he moves.

Him and ramsey on the touchline..the simon peel and oliver smallbridge of the championship.

god, im depressed.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Bond. on 16:37 - May 20 with 2975 viewsNorthernr

Bond. on 16:18 - May 20 by westberksr

"'Arry needs driving to all these fcking speaking engagements he's doing for £30k a pop to Rosie's new diamond encrusted collar fund."

edited that for you Clive, although i assume you were being very tongue in cheek!

No you're wrong. He told us very specifically that he didn't need the money, doing it for the love of the game, money not important "I'm not doing this because the dogs need feeding" I believe was one of his exact quotes.

That agency advertising him as an after dinner speaker for £30k per appearance, the endless appearances on Sky/BT/TalkSport, the Bet666 adverts - all of this is being done free for the love of after dinner speaking, appearing on television, peddling dodgy betting sites.
Login to get fewer ads

Bond. on 16:50 - May 20 with 2926 viewsNorthernr

Bond. on 15:44 - May 20 by toboboly

Sniffing around Bournemouth isn't he? Did an interview with Eddie Howe in a paper not long ago. Steer well clear Eddie!

What's going to happen at Bournemouth next season is so sadly inevitable it almost makes me weep before it's even taken place.

1 - Bournemouth arrive in a blaze of glory and packed houses. The sun is shining, the Sky cameras are in town, and there's 'Arry, every single time they're on TV, in the studio at the ground, talking about what a fentastic job Eddie Howe has done, what a triffic little club it is, how he couldn't be more pleased for the chairman.

2 - Bournemouth start losing. 'Arry there every step of the way, on Goals on Sunday, talking about how very very 'ard it is for a newly promoted team but what a fentastic job Eddie Howe has done and what a triffic little club it is.

3 - Bournemouth's Russian backer, so far happy to let chairman Jeff Mostyn be the front of house man, making the decisions, while putting a bit of money in suddenly steps into the foreground. Probably sometime around the end of August, start of September there'll be a story about how the Russian wanted to sign Dimitar Berbatov, or somebody of that age and ilk, and Howe and Mostyn blocked it and now he's cross because they're losing games. 'Arry appears on MOTD talking about how 'ard it is, especially when there are things going on behind the scenes, as there was when he was at QPR, but reiterating that Eddie Howe has done a fentastic job and it's a triffic club.

4 - Bournemouth in the bottom three heading into early December are suddenly plunged into crisis as the Russian makes his move, deposing the chairman, making grand promises for a big splurge on big name players in January. Chris Samba is linked. Howe is sacked/resigns saying he can't work under that regime.

5 - That weekend Arry appears on MOTD, Goals on Sunday, Newsnight, The Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast, the CBeebies Bedtime Hour, Fighting Talk, Woman's Hour on Radio Four and Bob Harris' Jazz Hour talking about what a fentastic job Eddie Howe had done, what a triffic little club Bournemouth is and how close they are to his heart. Says there's been no contact and you'd have to talk to the chairman. Says he'd love to help out in any way he could because it's a triffic little club that is very close to his heart.

6 - Appointed manager until the end of the season. Joe Jordan joins to "have a quick look at the tape" of any future teams Bournemouth might be playing. He immediately identifies them as "good, good teams" with "top, top players" which means it will be "very, very 'ard" particularly with the amount of injuries Bournemouth have at this point. Nevertheless 'Arry remains confident that "if we can get a few in in January" Bournemouth will be fine. Kevin Bond his hired as "assistant manager/driver".

7 - Niko Kranjcar is woken early the next morning by his mobile phone ringing. Four bacon rolls later he's in his car and on the way.

Postscript

Bournemouth's accounts for the 2015/16 season show that despite a 478% increase in turnover because of the extra Premier League television money, they record a club-record loss of £42m.
Bond. on 17:56 - May 20 with 2827 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Bond. on 15:27 - May 20 by fakekerby

Clint doesn't have the experience right now. Giggs works for Man Utd because Van Gaal needs no help, he's been top man for years and years. Ramsey hasn't, he needs someone to mentor him still.

I'd take Clint as a first team coach without a second thought, but it's too early for him to be an assistant.

This comment makes me a bit sad because it shows that the appetite for complete overhaul of old ideas is not there for some.

Clint Hill might be a shit assistant manager, I don't know. I don't work with the fella all day and I can't see into the future.

A club man and a proven non-cvnt I want him behind the scenes with some influence.

Give him time and a chance. We have both of those to others and look where we are.

Anyway, he may not want it. I wouldn't .
Bond. on 19:17 - May 20 with 2713 viewsPunteR

I'd be happy with Ainsworth. Maybe Derry.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Bond. on 20:45 - May 20 with 2575 viewsPommyhoop

Bond. on 16:50 - May 20 by Northernr

What's going to happen at Bournemouth next season is so sadly inevitable it almost makes me weep before it's even taken place.

1 - Bournemouth arrive in a blaze of glory and packed houses. The sun is shining, the Sky cameras are in town, and there's 'Arry, every single time they're on TV, in the studio at the ground, talking about what a fentastic job Eddie Howe has done, what a triffic little club it is, how he couldn't be more pleased for the chairman.

2 - Bournemouth start losing. 'Arry there every step of the way, on Goals on Sunday, talking about how very very 'ard it is for a newly promoted team but what a fentastic job Eddie Howe has done and what a triffic little club it is.

3 - Bournemouth's Russian backer, so far happy to let chairman Jeff Mostyn be the front of house man, making the decisions, while putting a bit of money in suddenly steps into the foreground. Probably sometime around the end of August, start of September there'll be a story about how the Russian wanted to sign Dimitar Berbatov, or somebody of that age and ilk, and Howe and Mostyn blocked it and now he's cross because they're losing games. 'Arry appears on MOTD talking about how 'ard it is, especially when there are things going on behind the scenes, as there was when he was at QPR, but reiterating that Eddie Howe has done a fentastic job and it's a triffic club.

4 - Bournemouth in the bottom three heading into early December are suddenly plunged into crisis as the Russian makes his move, deposing the chairman, making grand promises for a big splurge on big name players in January. Chris Samba is linked. Howe is sacked/resigns saying he can't work under that regime.

5 - That weekend Arry appears on MOTD, Goals on Sunday, Newsnight, The Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast, the CBeebies Bedtime Hour, Fighting Talk, Woman's Hour on Radio Four and Bob Harris' Jazz Hour talking about what a fentastic job Eddie Howe had done, what a triffic little club Bournemouth is and how close they are to his heart. Says there's been no contact and you'd have to talk to the chairman. Says he'd love to help out in any way he could because it's a triffic little club that is very close to his heart.

6 - Appointed manager until the end of the season. Joe Jordan joins to "have a quick look at the tape" of any future teams Bournemouth might be playing. He immediately identifies them as "good, good teams" with "top, top players" which means it will be "very, very 'ard" particularly with the amount of injuries Bournemouth have at this point. Nevertheless 'Arry remains confident that "if we can get a few in in January" Bournemouth will be fine. Kevin Bond his hired as "assistant manager/driver".

7 - Niko Kranjcar is woken early the next morning by his mobile phone ringing. Four bacon rolls later he's in his car and on the way.

Postscript

Bournemouth's accounts for the 2015/16 season show that despite a 478% increase in turnover because of the extra Premier League television money, they record a club-record loss of £42m.

'' 5 - That weekend Arry appears on MOTD, Goals on Sunday, Newsnight, The Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast, the CBeebies Bedtime Hour, Fighting Talk, Woman's Hour on Radio Four and Bob Harris' Jazz Hour talking about what a fentastic job Eddie Howe had done, what a triffic little club Bournemouth is and how close they are to his heart. Says there's been no contact and you'd have to talk to the chairman. Says he'd love to help out in any way he could because it's a triffic little club that is very close to his heart, but theye'd a've to get a step on 'cos Kazakhstan 'ave offered me a job''.

Just added a little bit on the end Norf
I'd love it to happen.Why should we be remembered as Harry's last victims...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Bond. on 20:55 - May 20 with 2544 viewsrsonist

Did I not read somewhere that Bondy is only still here because he and HR had a tiff over the management strategy as it were?

Also that it was he that persuaded Ramsey to switch to 3-5-2 vs Villa in what was probably the one tactically astute thing we did all season.

Just saying like.
Bond. on 20:59 - May 20 with 2526 viewsJigsore

Hope he picks some real corkers to play out on a pensive, poignant note for the Leicester presser

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Bond. on 21:05 - May 20 with 2516 viewsBklynRanger

Bond. on 20:55 - May 20 by rsonist

Did I not read somewhere that Bondy is only still here because he and HR had a tiff over the management strategy as it were?

Also that it was he that persuaded Ramsey to switch to 3-5-2 vs Villa in what was probably the one tactically astute thing we did all season.

Just saying like.

I was trying to remember which game it was that Bond had had that input. Quite worrying at the time because it was the first example I'd ever heard of of him doing something properly useful. Maybe he's done more than we credit him for? (or not).

I do wonder if they'll get rid of KB. One thing that Ramsey needs, I think, is someone who can fire the players up, get them to run through brick walls and such.
Bond. on 21:20 - May 20 with 2462 viewsdoubled

we need to clear out back room aswell
Bond. on 23:52 - May 20 with 2314 viewsJAPRANGERS

So what happened to Bond's boyfriend Jordan?? Dynamic duo coming back??
Bond on 06:16 - May 21 with 2200 viewsLblock

I thought all the whispers were that Bondy Bond and Big Bad Joe had had a serious falling out
Apparently they point blank refused to talk to one another which must've made for interesting training sessions and even more bizarre match days in the changing room and on the bench

I can't see them two "working" together again if true

I do hope a further "the club would like to thank..." statement is released soon about Bondy. Whilst we'll miss him playing us out on the old Joanna at the pressers he never really inspired much did he?
I do hope some of the triangle of death end up at "plucky little we'll run ain't spent a farthing" Bournemouth (c) The Meejah. Not that I wish them any ill just I'm hoping it'll prove we weren't a flash in the pan and that they really are shockingly bad

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Bond. on 09:38 - May 21 with 1991 viewsSomersetHoops

Postscript

Love it, but I think and hope for their sake, they are too clever to fall for Redcrapp's Bullsh1t.

Who's Next?

Bond. on 10:02 - May 21 with 1940 viewsCamberleyR

Postscript

Harold would also mention when talking about "Bournemuff" that he "gave Jamie 'is debut there at 16"

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Bond. on 11:19 - May 21 with 1865 viewsGetMeRangers

Postscript

I couldn't pwoperly manage the team and 'ad to leave it all down to Bondy and Joe. If it 'adnt been for my knee, QPR would never have been in such a mess
Bond. on 16:29 - May 21 with 1732 viewsrobith

Bond. on 16:37 - May 20 by Northernr

No you're wrong. He told us very specifically that he didn't need the money, doing it for the love of the game, money not important "I'm not doing this because the dogs need feeding" I believe was one of his exact quotes.

That agency advertising him as an after dinner speaker for £30k per appearance, the endless appearances on Sky/BT/TalkSport, the Bet666 adverts - all of this is being done free for the love of after dinner speaking, appearing on television, peddling dodgy betting sites.

666bet having their license suspended for being dodgy after Harry did their ads was some proper "you couldn't make it up" stuff
Bond. on 16:41 - May 21 with 1715 viewsWilloW4

Bond. on 23:52 - May 20 by JAPRANGERS

So what happened to Bond's boyfriend Jordan?? Dynamic duo coming back??

Who cares jap R...... The sooner Bond leaves the happier I'll be..! Ramsey must get rid of him.
Bond. on 23:37 - May 21 with 1586 viewsJAPRANGERS

Bond. on 16:41 - May 21 by WilloW4

Who cares jap R...... The sooner Bond leaves the happier I'll be..! Ramsey must get rid of him.

well yeah I agree with that Willo. What has Bond done for us??
Bond. on 10:39 - May 22 with 1450 viewsMvpeter

Bond. on 17:56 - May 20 by BazzaInTheLoft

This comment makes me a bit sad because it shows that the appetite for complete overhaul of old ideas is not there for some.

Clint Hill might be a shit assistant manager, I don't know. I don't work with the fella all day and I can't see into the future.

A club man and a proven non-cvnt I want him behind the scenes with some influence.

Give him time and a chance. We have both of those to others and look where we are.

Anyway, he may not want it. I wouldn't .

'This comment makes me a bit sad because it shows that the appetite for complete overhaul of old ideas is not there for some. '

We don't have the knowledge or experience to completely overhaul the proven methods of running a football club. We need to do the 'right things' and once we can actually do them we can have the arrogance to try and break new ground.

'Give him time and a chance. We have both of those to others and look where we are. '

Taking chances and hoping everything will work out is exactly how we've gotten into the situation.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024