Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TF tweeting about limits? 17:23 - Jan 7 with 20888 viewsBrightonhoop

Haven't seen it, not on twitter but heard TF's pissed off too....anyone seen it? Or is it bollx.
TF tweeting about limits? on 17:36 - Jan 7 with 13001 viewsRangersw12

TF tweeting about limits? on 17:51 - Jan 7 with 12940 viewsPunteR

TF tweeting about limits? on 17:36 - Jan 7 by Rangersw12

What does he mean" there are limits to everything".?
Another one of those read between the lines tweet that serves to galvanise the club and message boards?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

TF tweeting about limits? on 17:58 - Jan 7 with 12902 viewsrobith

*sigh*
TF tweeting about limits? on 17:58 - Jan 7 with 12900 viewsdaveB

TF tweeting about limits? on 17:51 - Jan 7 by PunteR

What does he mean" there are limits to everything".?
Another one of those read between the lines tweet that serves to galvanise the club and message boards?

only so much he can do or only so much abuse he is willing to take. Who knows or cares
TF tweeting about limits? on 18:04 - Jan 7 with 12865 viewsBklynRanger

Going home for his tea and taking his ball with him. Unless he decides to leave the ball, which hopefully he won't because the ball is 200 million pounds worth of debt.
TF tweeting about limits? on 18:05 - Jan 7 with 12857 viewsDorse

There are limits. To my patience.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

TF tweeting about limits? on 18:10 - Jan 7 with 12830 viewsconnell10

Well if he don't like it fock off!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

TF tweeting about limits? on 18:13 - Jan 7 with 12811 viewsQPRDave

I think he means we won't be buying in the transfer market.
Thought that was what most wanted. We ain't going up so just survive is the goal.
Reckon it'll be tight though
Login to get fewer ads

TF tweeting about limits? on 18:14 - Jan 7 with 12797 viewsJigsore

To be fair he totally backed Warnock and Ramsey... before pulling the rug out from under their feet a few weeks later.

He also totally backed Hughes and Redknapp in the manner of someone giving their credit card to their 8 year old child and leaving them alone in Toys R Us while you go on a 2 week cruise, presumably up sh*t creek.

Still, I think we're finally getting somewhere with the academy
[Post edited 7 Jan 2016 18:15]

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

TF tweeting about limits? on 18:21 - Jan 7 with 12765 viewsJamie

Quite scary that despite apparently being loadsamoney, he still hasn't managed to find someone with even a btec in PR to run his Twitter account.
TF tweeting about limits? on 18:24 - Jan 7 with 12742 viewskysersosaqpr

About time all at club hierarchy had a reality check. Don't buy this January, get rid of hangers on to desperate premier survivor hangers-on, do best to stay up, keep those that do perform and bring in younger, hungrier players willing to fight in summer - forget January apart from selling the dross.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

TF tweeting about limits? on 18:26 - Jan 7 with 12721 viewsDorse

TF tweeting about limits? on 18:24 - Jan 7 by kysersosaqpr

About time all at club hierarchy had a reality check. Don't buy this January, get rid of hangers on to desperate premier survivor hangers-on, do best to stay up, keep those that do perform and bring in younger, hungrier players willing to fight in summer - forget January apart from selling the dross.

Done. Where do I sign?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

TF tweeting about limits? on 18:28 - Jan 7 with 12705 viewskysersosaqpr

TF tweeting about limits? on 18:26 - Jan 7 by Dorse

Done. Where do I sign?

Ahem "younger"

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

TF tweeting about limits? on 18:30 - Jan 7 with 12695 viewsBrightonhoop

Can't help feeling he's looking for a way out. The change to Promo demands in October and now this has the smell of a Chairman perhaps wanting out. Lack of investment, not backing managers? £200 Mil+ debt says otherwise.
Stupid to say he hasn't backed managers and in fairness on that he's entitled to be pished Orf. £200 mil gone. No one else would have paid what we did for Sandro, SWP, wages on Brazils keeper etc etc. Poorly spent, yes, failing to back managers? Absolutely not guilty. IMO.
TF tweeting about limits? on 18:58 - Jan 7 with 12576 viewsLowerloftLad

If he comes out and says the aim this season is just to survive and there's no players coming in just a handful heading out he door then at least there is a plan and something the fans can back.

Austin,caulker,fer,Phillips have to put up for sale too
[Post edited 7 Jan 2016 19:00]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

TF tweeting about limits? on 19:10 - Jan 7 with 12512 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Every time he tweets he says something vague - in this case "there are limits to everything" - that starts a debate about everything from backing the manager to ownership selling up.

Hardly helpful to the manager or the players, hardly unifying, and hardy intelligent.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

TF tweeting about limits? on 19:19 - Jan 7 with 12479 viewsDejR_vu

TF tweeting about limits? on 19:10 - Jan 7 by BrianMcCarthy

Every time he tweets he says something vague - in this case "there are limits to everything" - that starts a debate about everything from backing the manager to ownership selling up.

Hardly helpful to the manager or the players, hardly unifying, and hardy intelligent.

It's incredible isn't it?

I can understand his frustration. Most people in his position having backed all the managers, written off £200m in doing so and then getting abuse, would be similarly irritated. But, he can't seem to keep his emotions in check. He just seems to lose the plot every now and then and say something to fan the flames. Why can't he work out that he would be doing himself a favour avoiding twitter? He must have realised by now it's used by morons.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

TF tweeting about limits? on 19:19 - Jan 7 with 12476 viewsFredManRave

TF tweeting about limits? on 18:21 - Jan 7 by Jamie

Quite scary that despite apparently being loadsamoney, he still hasn't managed to find someone with even a btec in PR to run his Twitter account.

Agree wholeheartedly. Surely somebody at the club should be telling him to STFU. All he ever does with his unprofessional and vague tweets is add fuel to the "poorly run football club" fire. I will give him 10 out of 10 for his consistency in being a complete and utter twitter plank. I wish his twitter limit was 140 words per decade.

Plank.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

TF tweeting about limits? on 19:49 - Jan 7 with 12337 viewsdaveB

We are not 200million in debt, that debt was written off a few months ago

the only debt is to Barclays now which is still a fair few million but nothing like 200million
TF tweeting about limits? on 19:50 - Jan 7 with 12336 viewsjonno

TF tweeting about limits? on 18:14 - Jan 7 by Jigsore

To be fair he totally backed Warnock and Ramsey... before pulling the rug out from under their feet a few weeks later.

He also totally backed Hughes and Redknapp in the manner of someone giving their credit card to their 8 year old child and leaving them alone in Toys R Us while you go on a 2 week cruise, presumably up sh*t creek.

Still, I think we're finally getting somewhere with the academy
[Post edited 7 Jan 2016 18:15]

"Rich man who knows nothing about football relieved of a shed load of cash by various characters in the football industry". Whoever would have thought it?
TF tweeting about limits? on 20:05 - Jan 7 with 12266 viewsqprphil

Only fools take any notice of message boards, Twitter, Facebook, etc. I think the man is hurting big time, and wondering just what he has done to deserve what has happened over the last few years. He obviously knows very little about football, and has relied on those around him to make decisions, rightly or wrongly. On others advice he has bought this player, that player, sacked this manager, that manager. Sold this player etc. Now Air Asia in problems, he must be in a bad place at the moment. Personally I thought it was great when he came in, more or less saved us. Things have not gone well lately agreed, he had good intentions, and maybe he still has. There maybe not another knight in shining armour out there to take over, or plough in what he and his fellow directors have done, so be careful what you wish for.
TF tweeting about limits? on 20:19 - Jan 7 with 12204 viewsLadbrokeR

TF tweeting about limits? on 20:05 - Jan 7 by qprphil

Only fools take any notice of message boards, Twitter, Facebook, etc. I think the man is hurting big time, and wondering just what he has done to deserve what has happened over the last few years. He obviously knows very little about football, and has relied on those around him to make decisions, rightly or wrongly. On others advice he has bought this player, that player, sacked this manager, that manager. Sold this player etc. Now Air Asia in problems, he must be in a bad place at the moment. Personally I thought it was great when he came in, more or less saved us. Things have not gone well lately agreed, he had good intentions, and maybe he still has. There maybe not another knight in shining armour out there to take over, or plough in what he and his fellow directors have done, so be careful what you wish for.

Tony I am afraid is only human. Perhaps he should spend a bit less time on social media but you can't say that he hasn't backed people.
TF tweeting about limits? on 20:41 - Jan 7 with 12111 viewsqprphil

TF tweeting about limits? on 20:19 - Jan 7 by LadbrokeR

Tony I am afraid is only human. Perhaps he should spend a bit less time on social media but you can't say that he hasn't backed people.

I think he likes to feel as if he is one of the lads, and likes to mingle with the supporters.
He is in part to blame, but more so his bad advisors.
TF tweeting about limits? on 20:45 - Jan 7 with 12096 viewsAntti_Heinola

TF often tweets things he shouldn't. People over-analyse these short sentences to death. Can't see anything there to get anyone's knickers in a twist about, but as usual people will go mental.

Bare bones.

TF tweeting about limits? on 21:08 - Jan 7 with 12002 viewsqprewan

TF tweeting about limits? on 20:05 - Jan 7 by qprphil

Just about sums up my feelings. TF bought the club with good intentions and spun ked loads of money following his dream; got well ahead of himself and started bragging about new stadiums etc; now we are more or less where we were when he took over, his business is in trouble; he rarely comes to watch us these days and I agree he probably wants out. Like you say though why anyone else should want to take us over? The saddest thing for me though is how us the fans have changed into a bunch of spoilt moaners...I don't like that at all and we can't blame TF for that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024