Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football officially gone mad #3456733 16:40 - Jan 28 with 4485 viewsloftboy

Shalke trying to buy Rabbi Matondo an 18 year old from Man City for £11 million and he hasn’t played for the first team at city once!
[Post edited 28 Jan 2019 16:41]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Football officially gone mad #3456733 on 16:47 - Jan 28 with 3475 viewsstowmarketrange

Is he allowed to play on Saturdays?
Football officially gone mad #3456733 on 17:12 - Jan 28 with 3411 viewsDejR_vu

Everything that’s wrong with EPPP. Was at Cardiff until 2016. So City will have paid them peanuts in compensation and two years later have a player who’s never played first team football going for in excess of £10m. Exactly what the authorities want to be happening. Know your place.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Football officially gone mad #3456733 on 17:41 - Jan 28 with 3356 viewsGalileo

Don't forget we got 4 mil for Bowler after 20 minutes of first team football.
Football officially gone mad #3456733 on 17:43 - Jan 28 with 3349 viewsWatford_Ranger

Football officially gone mad #3456733 on 16:47 - Jan 28 by stowmarketrange

Oy vey!
Football officially gone mad #3456733 on 18:09 - Jan 28 with 3295 viewsHayesender

I actually hate man city, and everything they stand for.

To the point that if we get drawn away to them in the 5th round, I think I'd rather us lose the replay than go there to get dicked by 7/8/9/10.

Honestly, what's the point of supporting a team knowing you're gonna win almost every game you play.

It's all bollox

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Football officially gone mad #3456733 on 18:30 - Jan 28 with 3252 viewsWatfordR

Football officially gone mad #3456733 on 18:09 - Jan 28 by Hayesender

To the point that if we get drawn away to them in the 5th round, I think I'd rather us lose the replay than go there to get dicked by 7/8/9/10.

Honestly, what's the point of supporting a team knowing you're gonna win almost every game you play.

It's all bollox

~Honestly, what's the point of supporting a team knowing you're gonna win almost every game you play.~

Wouldn't mind finding out
Football officially gone mad #3456733 on 18:49 - Jan 28 with 3226 viewsCamberleyR

Football officially gone mad #3456733 on 17:41 - Jan 28 by Galileo

Don't forget we got 4 mil for Bowler after 20 minutes of first team football.

We eventually get £4 million if he becomes the first man to walk on Mars.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Football officially gone mad #3456733 on 18:50 - Jan 28 with 3224 viewsHayesender

Football officially gone mad #3456733 on 18:30 - Jan 28 by WatfordR

~Honestly, what's the point of supporting a team knowing you're gonna win almost every game you play.~

Wouldn't mind finding out

I reckon we'll be happier making the 5th round, than man city fans would be winning the bloody thing

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Login to get fewer ads

Football officially gone mad #3456733 on 19:09 - Jan 28 with 3180 viewsstowmarketrange

It's all bollox

They haven’t managed a double yet though have they?Unlike Arsenal,Utd and the scum all doing it in the last 15 years.
And at least they try to play football rather than kick lumps of of the other team or try to bore everyone to death.
And they still have a fair few old time fans who remember how crap they used to be,unlike the other 3 I mentioned,plus Liverpool.
Football officially gone mad #3456733 on 19:10 - Jan 28 with 3173 viewsterryb

It's all bollox

I think the club would rather like the prize money from the FA for winning in the 4th round.

Plus the income from the 5th round match. Plus the income from television. Especially if it is a live televised game.
Football officially gone mad #3456733 on 19:14 - Jan 28 with 3165 viewstraininvain

Not dissimilar to the Jadon Sancho situation. At least he’ll get a chance to play first team football at Schalke.
Football officially gone mad #3456733 on 19:16 - Jan 28 with 3163 viewsNoDiddley

It's all bollox

To be fair, the fans never asked for it, it just happened so what do you do ? walk away?
Football officially gone mad #3456733 on 20:34 - Jan 28 with 3086 viewsToast_R

Football officially gone mad #3456733 on 19:16 - Jan 28 by NoDiddley

To be fair, the fans never asked for it, it just happened so what do you do ? walk away?

Yes thats true, they've done their time faffing in league 1 like the best of us.
Football officially gone mad #3456733 on 20:57 - Jan 28 with 3016 viewsqprd

My mind was blown when I saw his name was Rabbi Matondo.
Football officially gone mad #3456733 on 00:01 - Jan 29 with 2823 viewsBoston

Football officially gone mad #3456733 on 20:57 - Jan 28 by qprd

He’s only paid a minimum wage, makes his money on tips.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Football officially gone mad #3456733 on 07:08 - Jan 29 with 2716 viewsdistortR

it's all a marketing swizz.

his name is actually Matt Ondo, only players with names like that don't sell in 2019.

May i propose, Cleric Matsmitho.

Add a zero to his transfer value.

No probs,

My pleasure.
Football officially gone mad #3456733 on 07:38 - Jan 29 with 2692 viewsKonk

You're all failing to see the bigger picture, here.

If football is to prosper in England, ALL footballers under the age of 18 should be contracted to one of the six wealthiest clubs. Only by training at those clubs and then spending the next twenty years on loan at Vitesse Arnhem, will they master the necessary skills to make it as a footballer.

All TV money should be divided by the six wealthiest clubs: they're the only ones who can ensure our game continues to prosper. Only they can defend our UEFA co-efficient.

All other English football clubs should be wound-up, with their supporters assigned one of the six wealthiest clubs to support, instead.For too long, the smaller clubs have proven a drain upon potential support of the richest clubs. They would have to commit to being proper fans i.e. a minimum spend of £400 per person on Big Club club shop tat and fourteen separate Satellite TV football subscriptions, along with a half-hearted attempt to procure tickets for a top of the table clash once every eight years.

Only by entrusting the future of the game exclusively in the hands of the wealthiest clubs can we ensure that we maintain our four Champions League spots. Let's get behind the wealthy clubs and wish them all the best.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Football officially gone mad #3456733 on 07:43 - Jan 29 with 2685 viewsloftboy

That would be comedy literature genius Konk if it wasn’t so bloody true .

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Football officially gone mad #3456733 on 08:17 - Jan 29 with 2643 viewsTheChef

Football officially gone mad #3456733 on 20:57 - Jan 28 by qprd

That's Rabbi Yitzhak Matondo, if you please.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Football officially gone mad #3456733 on 08:54 - Jan 29 with 2580 viewsMrSheen

Football officially gone mad #3456733 on 16:47 - Jan 28 by stowmarketrange

Only if you give him some tea. Then he becomes a rabbit.

(C. Old Jokes Home)
Football officially gone mad #3456733 on 11:21 - Jan 29 with 2435 viewsKonk

The Premier League has only just recovered from Leicester United winning the title. We can't risk that happening again. That's not the journey TV viewers were sold. If the insignificant clubs refuse to do the honourable thing and disband, then the only palatable compromise would be the introduction of a handicap system, whereby clubs receive a one goal head start in every game for every 100,000 shirts they sell annually. A bit like FFP as it stands at the moment, but with less left to chance. This is the only way to ensure the right outcome for the audience/market.

We can all do our bit to help defend our UEFA co-efficient. It's easy.
*If you support a silly, pointless team, then stop going to games - it may be the only way to kill off the surplus clubs
*Tell your children that teams outside the "Big Six" are for losers
*Encourage your children to bully kids who support "sh it" teams
*Bully your own kids if they refuse to start supporting Man City or Chelsea
*Send your children to live at a "BIg Six" Training camp from the age of four, even if they don't like football
*Subscribe to SKY sports, BT Sports and International broadcasters with PL TV deals
*Set-up a Standing order to donate 10% of your salary to a "Big Six" PL club of your choice (remembering to claim Gift Aid)
*Spend £400 a year on "Big Six" merchandise, so you can feel part of the Big game atmosphere, as you walk round a shopping centre, oblivious to the fact that your team are actually playing.
* Lobby your local MP, Council and Neighbourhood Watch scheme to have your local club shut down on the grounds of unfair competition/diverting financial resources from the "Big Six".

I'm starting a social media campaign to promote the need to protect the interests of the "Big Six". I'm not on Twitter, but I will be saying these hashtags aloud, whenever I'm out and about. Join me. Together we can protect the strong and defend the co-efficient.

#defendthecoefficient #protectthe4CLspots #crushtheweaktoprotectthestrong

Football officially gone mad #3456733 on 11:30 - Jan 29 with 2410 viewsMick_S

Konk - any room for F'kin massive club Leeds in there?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Football officially gone mad #3456733 on 11:35 - Jan 29 with 2399 viewsKonk

Football officially gone mad #3456733 on 11:30 - Jan 29 by Mick_S

Konk - any room for F'kin massive club Leeds in there?

Absolutely not. They're one of the worst offenders. They might be massive in England, but all our polling suggests that abroad, other than middle-aged Scandinavians, no one gives a sh it about Leeds. The plan as proposed, is to shut Leeds down and reallocate their away support evenly amongst the "Big six", although some Leeds fans are thought to be resistant to the idea of becoming Man Utd fans.

The best way to think of this crisis, whereby some young players don't end up at a big club until they're 16, is to think of English football as a tent. The Big Six are Scott, the rest are Oates, and if Scott is going to reach Antarctica/defend the co-efficient, then Oates need to do the decent thing and fu ck-off outside the tent, leaving all his clothes and provisions behind for Scott. Yeah?
[Post edited 29 Jan 2019 11:41]

Football officially gone mad #3456733 on 11:37 - Jan 29 with 2381 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Football officially gone mad #3456733 on 11:41 - Jan 29 with 2366 viewslondonscottish

#defendthecoefficient #protectthe4CLspots #crushtheweaktoprotectthestrong

I'm in. I've never been to Liverpool so I'd deffo like to support them.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024