Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To those who left at 0-3 yesterday (n/t) 10:29 - Feb 10 with 2191 viewsNoDiddley

To those who left at 0-3 yesterday (n/t) on 11:40 - Feb 10 with 2077 viewssmegma

Ian Holloway would have been livid
To those who left at 0-3 yesterday (n/t) on 12:00 - Feb 10 with 2013 viewstraininvain

I left at 4-0 and cheered every goal in the pub. Heard the muted cheers for the Smith goal as I walked up SAR. Gutted we didn’t equalise at the end.
To those who left at 0-3 yesterday (n/t) on 12:49 - Feb 10 with 1892 viewsdaveB

can't really blame anyone for leaving, we were shocking in the first half
To those who left at 0-3 yesterday (n/t) on 13:04 - Feb 10 with 1842 viewsnix

Stuck it out.

Although was wavering at 0-4.

Worth it to see the Ellerslie rocking as number 3 went in. We deserved that bloody penalty to go in.

Gary Monk, we deserved to win ********
To those who left at 0-3 yesterday (n/t) on 13:06 - Feb 10 with 1832 viewsNoDiddley

To those who left at 0-3 yesterday (n/t) on 12:49 - Feb 10 by daveB

can't really blame anyone for leaving, we were shocking in the first half

There’s a little mob 2 rows in front of me SA road F block who fcucked offf at 3-0, don’t stop whinging from start to finish, we named one Mr.Angry who led the procession, just wanted us to draw so I could have had a word. Loyalty my arris.
To those who left at 0-3 yesterday (n/t) on 13:27 - Feb 10 with 1769 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

Have always thought that leaving early was pathetic.

If you go to a match for
(1) entertainment
(2) to support your team
leaving early isn't very bright.

(1) You'll miss the most exciting fightbacks and some of the most memorable games the club ever play,
(2) If the players see a rapidly emptying ground what message does that give them when they most need support.

Remember coming out of Manchester City's ground after they beat us 3-2 to win the league.There were thousands of City supporters outside who had left early. They missed perhaps the most memorable match climax their club ever played and the celebrations that followed it. They'll probably claim they were there.
To those who left at 0-3 yesterday (n/t) on 13:45 - Feb 10 with 1733 viewsEsox_Lucius

To those who left at 0-3 yesterday (n/t) on 13:06 - Feb 10 by NoDiddley

There’s a little mob 2 rows in front of me SA road F block who fcucked offf at 3-0, don’t stop whinging from start to finish, we named one Mr.Angry who led the procession, just wanted us to draw so I could have had a word. Loyalty my arris.

They might be the same ones who pissed me off so much in our last EPL season that I moved to Upper Loft. When I called them on it I got the usual"We pay our money we're entitled to moan" bollox and I said why don't you save your money and just don't bother coming because all you do is complain. One of them then wanted to fight me outside after the game and when I said OK his g/f/ wife started crying and he used that as an excuse to have a bigger go at me and to inform me that if she wasn't in tears I would be on the end of a good hiding.
It really boils my piss when people say they are fans or supporters and all they ever do is moan about the team or the club. Constructive, objective criticism is to be fully expected (and merited a lot of the time)but comments like "we're shit" etc. just make me want to rip their arm off and beat them with the bloody end.

The grass is always greener.

To those who left at 0-3 yesterday (n/t) on 13:50 - Feb 10 with 1721 views2Thomas2Bowles

To those who left at 0-3 yesterday (n/t) on 13:45 - Feb 10 by Esox_Lucius

They might be the same ones who pissed me off so much in our last EPL season that I moved to Upper Loft. When I called them on it I got the usual"We pay our money we're entitled to moan" bollox and I said why don't you save your money and just don't bother coming because all you do is complain. One of them then wanted to fight me outside after the game and when I said OK his g/f/ wife started crying and he used that as an excuse to have a bigger go at me and to inform me that if she wasn't in tears I would be on the end of a good hiding.
It really boils my piss when people say they are fans or supporters and all they ever do is moan about the team or the club. Constructive, objective criticism is to be fully expected (and merited a lot of the time)but comments like "we're shit" etc. just make me want to rip their arm off and beat them with the bloody end.

You're such a pacifist...

*cough*

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Login to get fewer ads

To those who left at 0-3 yesterday (n/t) on 14:55 - Feb 10 with 1595 viewsthame_hoops

To those who left at 0-3 yesterday (n/t) on 13:04 - Feb 10 by nix

Stuck it out.

Although was wavering at 0-4.

Worth it to see the Ellerslie rocking as number 3 went in. We deserved that bloody penalty to go in.

Gary Monk, we deserved to win ********

Brum fans sang an unusually high amount of songs about their manager didn’t they
To those who left at 0-3 yesterday (n/t) on 15:37 - Feb 10 with 1516 viewsAntti_Heinola

I'd watch 10000 damp squib no-comeback endings for one like Liverpool, Port Vale, Newcastle, Stockport or yesterday's near miss.

Bare bones.

To those who left at 0-3 yesterday (n/t) on 17:18 - Feb 10 with 1409 viewssmegma

To those who left at 0-3 yesterday (n/t) on 13:45 - Feb 10 by Esox_Lucius

I agree with you 100%.

I remember loads leaving at HT at home to Newcastle (5-5) and Port Vale away (4-4). As it was on tv loads sat in the pub opposite Vale Park. When they tried to come back in, the stewards wouldn't let them.
To those who left at 0-3 yesterday (n/t) on 17:26 - Feb 10 with 1391 viewsNorthernr

Given our club's history, you'd be a bit daft to leave when we go 4-0 down in the first half.

I've walked out on QPR teams in the Hughes and Redknapp era but I try and stick with this lot.
To those who left at 0-3 yesterday (n/t) on 17:31 - Feb 10 with 1373 viewsdavman

I stayed, but don't think anyone should get on their high horse about people who didn't. That first half was a bona fide shocker and those of us who hung around are the ones that need our bumps felt.

Nothing from that second half redeems the team in my eyes.

I am sick to the back teeth of us sitting back and watch mediocre Championship teams just play at Loftus Road, before deciding at 2, 3 or 4 down that we should put effort in.

We got in their faces second half, why didn't we from the off? Play like that against Watford and we'll be back to embarrassing ourselves on TV again...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

To those who left at 0-3 yesterday (n/t) on 17:34 - Feb 10 with 1366 viewsted_hendrix

To those who left at 0-3 yesterday (n/t) on 17:18 - Feb 10 by smegma

I agree with you 100%.

I remember loads leaving at HT at home to Newcastle (5-5) and Port Vale away (4-4). As it was on tv loads sat in the pub opposite Vale Park. When they tried to come back in, the stewards wouldn't let them.

We stayed at PV and I still reckon to this day if there was another couple of minutes added on that day we would have scored a bloody winner.
Fcked of at about 80/ 85 minutes from both Middlesbrough and Forests grounds 4-0 down on both occasions.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

To those who left at 0-3 yesterday (n/t) on 17:51 - Feb 10 with 1320 viewsPinnerPaul

To those who left at 0-3 yesterday (n/t) on 17:26 - Feb 10 by Northernr

Given our club's history, you'd be a bit daft to leave when we go 4-0 down in the first half.

I've walked out on QPR teams in the Hughes and Redknapp era but I try and stick with this lot.

I left at 6 v Newcastle - thought scoring 7 in the last 20 was a bit much to expect!
To those who left at 0-3 yesterday (n/t) on 17:52 - Feb 10 with 1315 viewsNorthernr

To those who left at 0-3 yesterday (n/t) on 17:51 - Feb 10 by PinnerPaul

I left at 6 v Newcastle - thought scoring 7 in the last 20 was a bit much to expect!

Yes I think I went at six that night as well.
To those who left at 0-3 yesterday (n/t) on 17:58 - Feb 10 with 1281 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I have said this before but after persuading my brother to stay at 0-4 against Newcastle in 1984 I tend to stay!
To those who left at 0-3 yesterday (n/t) on 19:20 - Feb 10 with 1182 viewstraininvain

To those who left at 0-3 yesterday (n/t) on 17:51 - Feb 10 by PinnerPaul

Bit of a strange one as I lasted the full 90 of the Newcastle 6-0. And didn’t leave early at the 3-2 vs Liverpool.

But sometimes it’s been a sh1t week and the warmth of the pub is calling so I took my chances in full knowledge that I might miss a memorable comeback. Yesterday was one of those days for me. Still would’ve been grinning ear to ear if we’d got a draw.

Maybe it makes me less of a fan but ultimately we work hard all week so if you fancy leaving the football early to enjoy the rest of your Saturday then I say fair play.
To those who left at 0-3 yesterday (n/t) on 19:24 - Feb 10 with 1170 viewsessextaxiboy

To those who left at 0-3 yesterday (n/t) on 13:06 - Feb 10 by NoDiddley

I know the ones you mean ...
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 19:25]
To those who left at 0-3 yesterday (n/t) on 19:24 - Feb 10 with 1168 viewsBlackCrowe

You pay your money, it's your call. Do what you need to do imo. I would've left at HT if Smith hadn't got one back....does that make me a bad person?....couldn't care less.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

To those who left at 0-3 yesterday (n/t) on 20:03 - Feb 10 with 1105 views1MoreBrightonR

Agree that you pay your money and do what you want. This idea that it makes you a better or worse fan is ridiculous. I debated going yesterday but the thought that I'd come across London for only 45 mins of the game depressed me so I stayed.

Newcastle I stayed....but only because I was genuinely curious how many goals they would actually get ha ha
To those who left at 0-3 yesterday (n/t) on 12:57 - Feb 11 with 707 viewsR_from_afar

For me it's simple: I always stay until the end, no matter how dire we are, and we can be pretty flippin' dire! I don't go to matches unless other commitments will allow me to see it through to the bitter end.

If Rangers have been awful, staying until the end gives me the chance to give fling my arms out wide in exasperation while fixing the players with my sternest Paddington stare. That approach once got a shoulder-shrugging response from Leigertwood after a relegation-threatened Rangers captained by Mikele had briefly switched off after a mostly decent performance and conceded a late killer goal against, I think, Scunny.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024