Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unbelievable from London Underground. 16:13 - Mar 13 with 3494 viewsSnipper

As some of you will know, I’m a driver on the Piccadilly line. We’ve been waiting 2 weeks for hand sanitiser gel. It arrived today, and they’ve been handing it to drivers at our depot. The expiry date on the bottles is 05/2011. Only 9 bloody years out of date.

We’ve also found out today that a driver from our depot has been tested positive for Coronavirus.
At this moment in time, there is no plans for deep cleaning our depot building.
Unbelievable from London Underground. on 17:29 - Mar 13 with 3275 viewsbrad

our crowd not far behind.....sanitizers only in yesterday......asleep at the wheel while a fire is raging outside...
Unbelievable from London Underground. on 17:43 - Mar 13 with 3222 viewssmegma

Mark, nothing surprises me anymore on this job !!!!
Unbelievable from London Underground. on 18:12 - Mar 13 with 3143 viewsLblock

S T R I K E !

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Unbelievable from London Underground. on 18:13 - Mar 13 with 3144 viewsSnipper

Unbelievable from London Underground. on 17:43 - Mar 13 by smegma

Mark, nothing surprises me anymore on this job !!!!

They’re a bloody joke at our depot building Chris.
Unbelievable from London Underground. on 18:15 - Mar 13 with 3135 viewsNorthernr

Tell you what mate, if you're driving the bloody Piccadilly Line every day of your life I'd back your immune system against just about anything.
Unbelievable from London Underground. on 18:28 - Mar 13 with 3077 viewsSnipper

Unbelievable from London Underground. on 18:15 - Mar 13 by Northernr

Tell you what mate, if you're driving the bloody Piccadilly Line every day of your life I'd back your immune system against just about anything.

You have a very valid point Clive. 🤣🤣
Unbelievable from London Underground. on 19:57 - Mar 13 with 2856 viewsBoston

Unbelievable from London Underground. on 18:28 - Mar 13 by Snipper

You have a very valid point Clive. 🤣🤣

I was a Piccadilly man myself once, ‘bout a 20 a day ‘til I went on the cheroots.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Unbelievable from London Underground. on 20:33 - Mar 13 with 2764 viewsenfieldargh

Unbelievable from London Underground. on 18:13 - Mar 13 by Snipper

They’re a bloody joke at our depot building Chris.

Having to use the Pic Line semi regularly can you tell me the average speed of this line.

Wood Green to Turnpike Lane seems to take ages, it can only be 3/4 of a mile between stations.

TL to Manor House drags on forever

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Login to get fewer ads

Unbelievable from London Underground. on 09:12 - Mar 14 with 2374 viewsHayesender

Rang my manager up yesterday (Royal mail) to tell him I wouldn't be in as I have a slight temperature, cold, and a rasping cough.

He actually asked if there's any chance I could make it in as we're so short staffed atm.

This is what normal working people are up against. They couldn't give a flying fck about our health, or the health of our colleagues

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Unbelievable from London Underground. on 09:37 - Mar 14 with 2294 viewsSnipper

Unbelievable from London Underground. on 09:12 - Mar 14 by Hayesender

Rang my manager up yesterday (Royal mail) to tell him I wouldn't be in as I have a slight temperature, cold, and a rasping cough.

He actually asked if there's any chance I could make it in as we're so short staffed atm.

This is what normal working people are up against. They couldn't give a flying fck about our health, or the health of our colleagues

That’s bloody ridiculous Dave. As you said, they couldn’t give a toss about us.

They’d take a chance on it spreading so that they’re not losing money.
Unbelievable from London Underground. on 10:40 - Mar 14 with 2203 viewsRangersDave

at least 1 very important medical place in the north west has zero contingency and has had staff who have contracted the virus go into and stay in work.

Beggars belief how lethargic in mind some people are.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Unbelievable from London Underground. on 10:51 - Mar 14 with 2174 viewsJuzzie

Our entire building (approx 1700 people) have to work from home for two weeks. Thankfully a big portion of what we all do is computerised so we can carry on as normal for the most part.

My partner works in retail, at Heathrow, and no idea what’s going to happen.

I feel for people who cant work from home, what a ‘mare.
Unbelievable from London Underground. on 11:02 - Mar 14 with 2146 viewsjohncharles

Unbelievable from London Underground. on 10:51 - Mar 14 by Juzzie

Our entire building (approx 1700 people) have to work from home for two weeks. Thankfully a big portion of what we all do is computerised so we can carry on as normal for the most part.

My partner works in retail, at Heathrow, and no idea what’s going to happen.

I feel for people who cant work from home, what a ‘mare.

Anyone who drives for a living, trains, buses, lorries. Refuse collection services, specially important at this time. Shop sales staff, Bar staff * specially important.
Do you get the impression that the Government haven’t thought this through.

Strong and stable my arse.

Unbelievable from London Underground. on 11:03 - Mar 14 with 2143 viewssmegma

Going back to Snippers OP. Ive just had a thought, HOW does soap go out of date ????? You're not eating it FFS ???
Unbelievable from London Underground. on 11:18 - Mar 14 with 2117 viewsthame_hoops

Unbelievable from London Underground. on 11:03 - Mar 14 by smegma

Going back to Snippers OP. Ive just had a thought, HOW does soap go out of date ????? You're not eating it FFS ???

The chlorine dissipates thus making the hand soap less effective
Unbelievable from London Underground. on 11:23 - Mar 14 with 2106 viewssmegma

Unbelievable from London Underground. on 11:18 - Mar 14 by thame_hoops

The chlorine dissipates thus making the hand soap less effective

In our First Aid boxes on underground stations, we also have bandages with an expiry date. Load of b0ll0cks if you ask me.
Unbelievable from London Underground. on 11:32 - Mar 14 with 2094 viewsTGRRRSSS

My place put out their ;atest email (if it went ahead) late Friday night

So not sure whats happening.

I cannot access work email from mobile or home - nor do I want to.
Unbelievable from London Underground. on 16:00 - Mar 14 with 1913 viewsmarky67

i also work for royal mail haysender, 4 weeks ago our union rep asked management to get in hand sanitisers, wipes for the pda`s and latex gloves for use on delivery, did we get them? NO things came to a head yesterday when we walked out for 2 hours in protest and surprise surprise they have managed to source two of thees items with the sanitisers ordered and arriving wednesday.
Unbelievable from London Underground. on 18:13 - Mar 14 with 1765 viewssmegma

Unbelievable from London Underground. on 09:37 - Mar 14 by Snipper

That’s bloody ridiculous Dave. As you said, they couldn’t give a toss about us.

They’d take a chance on it spreading so that they’re not losing money.

Snipper, I bumped into John at a non league game today. He tells me that one of your colleagues at Northfields depot claims she's been infected ??

*** John was watching his boy LEE play for Cardinal Vaughan old boys on another pitch. Lee turned up pishhhhed and only lasted 30 minutes before walking off and spewing his guts up !!!!
Unbelievable from London Underground. on 18:25 - Mar 14 with 1741 viewsSnipper

Unbelievable from London Underground. on 18:13 - Mar 14 by smegma

Snipper, I bumped into John at a non league game today. He tells me that one of your colleagues at Northfields depot claims she's been infected ??

*** John was watching his boy LEE play for Cardinal Vaughan old boys on another pitch. Lee turned up pishhhhed and only lasted 30 minutes before walking off and spewing his guts up !!!!

Chris, yeah what John told you is true, but she’s from our depot, Acton. As far as I know, they still haven’t cleaned our building. In fact the management kept it from us for a few days until the reps found out. A desk manager was still trying to deny it yesterday.

That’s funny about Lee 🤣🤣. During my playing days in Sunday football back in the day, spewing on the pitch happened quite a lot. Lol
Unbelievable from London Underground. on 18:41 - Mar 14 with 1700 viewsted_hendrix

Unbelievable from London Underground. on 18:13 - Mar 14 by smegma

Did John let you get a word in edgeway's?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Unbelievable from London Underground. on 19:57 - Mar 14 with 1611 viewssmegma

Unbelievable from London Underground. on 18:41 - Mar 14 by ted_hendrix

Did John let you get a word in edgeway's?

Only at half time
Unbelievable from London Underground. on 21:56 - Mar 14 with 1443 viewsBoston

When you hear the whistle you shall fix bayonets and climb over the parapet...

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024