Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pragmatism meet idealism - Preview 20:37 - Feb 19 with 2248 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/54265
Pragmatism meet idealism - Preview on 22:26 - Feb 19 with 1979 viewscolinallcars

Another fine preview.
Pragmatism meet idealism - Preview on 00:05 - Feb 20 with 1861 viewsB_Wad

Complements on a well written and fun preview. It seems a little in your face banter is appropriate in a proper derby. Like the preview and Warburton suggest, you have to wonder about the emotional, mental and physical toll of that fantastic match. At least Bournemouth also played on Wednesday. It will be interesting to see how Warburton lines up the squad.
Pragmatism meet idealism - Preview on 00:26 - Feb 20 with 1824 viewstimcocking

Joe Biden's first move on day one as the new president was to make it legal for men to enter women's sporting events if they say they're female.

Somehow fits the title.
Pragmatism meet idealism - Preview on 01:00 - Feb 20 with 1808 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"I’ll be honest, quite a lot of what went on during that game on Wednesday, and afterwards, sat rather uncomfortably with me. I feel like we should be better than that. I feel like it’s small time."

Great call.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Pragmatism meet idealism - Preview on 01:43 - Feb 20 with 1773 viewsWhowill

First article of yours I have read in full. Normally I skim (so many words) read but feeling very happy with 5 wins in 6. Bloody derby

I am in a pub in Calgary. Just rubbing it in really

Always enjoy your articles even if I skim. Loved the solidified comment. Great to have a sh*t joke

Keep up the good work Clive. Also my first post like many been following this site for ever though
Pragmatism meet idealism - Preview on 09:35 - Feb 20 with 1463 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

@Whowill

"I am in a pub in Calgary. Just rubbing it in really"

Mate of mine who emigrated to New Zealand has been on a road trip this week. So of course I've been getting daily updates on WhatsApp, photos of New Plymouth and Mount Taranaki and surrounds

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Pragmatism meet idealism - Preview on 10:04 - Feb 20 with 1415 viewseastside_r

The title of the piece sums the situation up perfectly.

Even Guardiola would not play Guardiola football in the Championship.

Something needed to change, with or without the current manager. Warburton decided (sensibly) it was better with him rather than without him. As I have said before, I think there have been two key personnel changes, both somewhat out of the manager’s hands.

The turnaround though, is most welcome, however it has been achieved. So, yes, credit to the manager, but also a big credit to Ferdinand.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2021 10:06]
Pragmatism meet idealism - Preview on 11:06 - Feb 20 with 1346 viewshoopsmark

Brilliant as always Clive......thanks.....
Login to get fewer ads

Pragmatism meet idealism - Preview on 20:15 - Feb 20 with 941 viewsGroveR

Idealism - Mepham playing one-twos in his own box
Pragmatism - Johansen cutting in and scoring
Pragmatism meet idealism - Preview on 20:34 - Feb 20 with 920 viewssilky

Pragmatism meet idealism - Preview on 09:35 - Feb 20 by CliveWilsonSaid

@Whowill

"I am in a pub in Calgary. Just rubbing it in really"

Mate of mine who emigrated to New Zealand has been on a road trip this week. So of course I've been getting daily updates on WhatsApp, photos of New Plymouth and Mount Taranaki and surrounds

Who’s that Clive?

Live in New Zealand myself as an Ex Pat. We have an Auckland Rrrrrsss group here. He’s welcome to join. We have a meet up soon which for the first time could actually be an exciting one for a change. Lol

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Pragmatism meet idealism - Preview on 22:30 - Feb 20 with 830 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Pragmatism meet idealism - Preview on 00:26 - Feb 20 by timcocking

Joe Biden's first move on day one as the new president was to make it legal for men to enter women's sporting events if they say they're female.

Somehow fits the title.

In 2017 Texas high school wrestler Mack Beggs won the state title girls and went 57 -0 in the year.He followed that up in 2018 winning it again this time finishing 32-0 .
Only problem is he was a trans man who was assigned female at birth so by Texas law he wrestled in the girls division .
He was taking high doses of testosterone which is illegal of course but not if someone is transitioning and gave him a huge advantage and some parents chose to give him walk overs rather than risk injury to their daughters .
What would LFW parents of girls do in that case seeing as timcocking mentioned the changing face of all sports coming fast
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024