Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amos and Duke-McKenna 22:30 - Sep 21 with 1796 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Thought they were excellent when they came out. Looks like we have some depth in the middle of the park. Two quality pens too.

Feel great for Luke. Sounds like he got a nice reception too, which was well-warranted after what he’s had to do to get back on the pitch.
Amos and Duke-McKenna on 22:38 - Sep 21 with 1700 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I thought that Amos played well, broke up play well, a couple of great nicks, and his passing and positioning was good. Also threw himself around a bit, which was encouraging after his injury.

I thought Duke-McKenna struggled to get on the ball but did ok. Great challenge and superb pen. He's normally a wide player, I think? But seemed to play more central tonight?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Amos and Duke-McKenna on 23:15 - Sep 21 with 1450 viewsNed_Kennedys

Duke-McKenna did great tonight: chased and harried them and put in some great tackles. A lot of us thought it was a possible waste of the last substitution but Warburton called it right. Great to see Amos our there too: delighted they both scored their penalties as well.
Amos and Duke-McKenna on 23:19 - Sep 21 with 1383 viewseastside_r

SDM released by Everton and a fan to boot I think.

Clever substitution by MW, I think we were tiring and he knew SDM would run through walls. I can’t stress how much the use of substitutes has improved since this time last season.
Amos and Duke-McKenna on 23:20 - Sep 21 with 1374 viewsHooping_Mad

I swore at the screen when he made that tackle, show me a better one.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Amos and Duke-McKenna on 23:23 - Sep 21 with 1341 viewsBklynRanger

Amos and Duke-McKenna on 23:19 - Sep 21 by eastside_r

SDM released by Everton and a fan to boot I think.

Clever substitution by MW, I think we were tiring and he knew SDM would run through walls. I can’t stress how much the use of substitutes has improved since this time last season.

True - I can't remember if he got booked. If not good on him because he was a right ball of energy with a decent bit of skill about him too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024