Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket prices 14:21 - Aug 15 with 2960 viewsBakes

Just seen on twitter that we are charging Hull fans £36, for a Tuesday night in the current climate I have to say that’s a bit steep, understand we need the revenue, Hoos wants the club to wipe its face etc

Won’t Hull just charge us the same for our away fans?

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Ticket prices on 14:24 - Aug 15 with 2934 viewsthemodfather

charge em £100! after all it is an experience to come to london.
Ticket prices on 14:31 - Aug 15 with 2871 viewsDixie_CT

Seems very steep but not sure how you benchmark this across the country when I am sure there must be higher costs in London for human resources of police and stewards.

The £20 cap for away fans seems nice and romantic but romance doth not pay no bills.
Ticket prices on 14:43 - Aug 15 with 2828 viewsRangersw12

Another genius decision by Hoos.

He's done nothing since he joined to try and increase the attendances and just bat's it away arrogantly when questioned I. E in the West London sport interview

Still can't believe he gets away with next to zero criticism yet LF is seen as the anti christ
Ticket prices on 16:13 - Aug 15 with 2695 viewsterryb

Away fans are charged what home fans pay for the equivalent area.

£36 for the Upper School End is excessive. But so is £36 for the Upper Loft!
Ticket prices on 16:17 - Aug 15 with 2676 viewsnightwish

Dont forget the £3.50p booking fee on top of the ticket cost
Ticket prices on 16:26 - Aug 15 with 2637 viewsDWQPR

Should be remembered that the board increased the price of season tickets for the first time in a decade this season and even then it was minimal. Ruben is in effect subsidising our bi-weekly football fix with a £1million cheque every month. And to be honest Hull City coming to LR on a Tuesday evening is nothing short of another EFL fixture disgrace. They won’t bring that many in any case to put forward an argument. I’m sure that those supporters of theirs that may moan will probably on average earn less than their London counterparts given the part of the country that they are in. The reality is that supporters should moan more about the general financing of football with ridiculous wages, transfer fees and agents leaching as much as they can from clubs. Jessie Lingard is on £200,000 per week, plus his signing on fee for Florist and he responds to ridicule from West Ham supporters by telling them on SM that he turned down life changing money to play abroad!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Ticket prices on 16:39 - Aug 15 with 2596 viewskensalriser

I don't know how many Hull fans will attend at £36 but let's say 500. To make the same revenue at £20 there'd need to be 900. Given what a return trip to London must cost, is saving £16 going to make 400 difference? I'm discounting London based fans, but if I supported a team that far from out of London I'd be going to every game they played in town whether the ticket was £20 or £36.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Ticket prices on 16:53 - Aug 15 with 2537 viewsNewBee

Away ticket prices in the EPL are capped at £30, all clubs.
Login to get fewer ads

Ticket prices on 16:58 - Aug 15 with 2524 viewsAntti_Heinola

Ticket prices on 14:43 - Aug 15 by Rangersw12

He's done nothing since he joined to try and increase the attendances and just bat's it away arrogantly when questioned I. E in the West London sport interview

Still can't believe he gets away with next to zero criticism yet LF is seen as the anti christ

Not sure what you’re watching/reading if you think he gets away with no criticism. It seems he cops plenty, some deserved some not.

Bare bones.

Ticket prices on 16:59 - Aug 15 with 2509 views1MoreBrightonR

Not sure what you base this on really...We have a section of the ground with season tickets for under £250, and under £150 for young adults, and season tickets for under 8s are free (this last one may have come in before him, unsure)...arent those all designed to increase attendances!? As is the introduction of rail seating. and the fact that a couple times a season, we have discounted tickets in the school end. You can argue he could do more, but to say we have done nothing is a bit much.
Ticket prices on 17:12 - Aug 15 with 2473 viewsDixie_CT

Ticket prices on 16:53 - Aug 15 by NewBee

Easier to do when you can offset it with the TV income being in the PL gives you.
Ticket prices on 17:16 - Aug 15 with 2464 viewsnix

Ticket prices on 16:53 - Aug 15 by NewBee

That's completely irrelevant when the bottom EPL club's earnings are over £100 million. Without parachute payments or player sales most Championship sides are going to be around the £10-£20 million revenue level. Our ticket sale prices are disproportionately important to us in relation to those of EPL clubs.

As a PP said, everything is more expensive in London: land, building costs, wages. It would be much cheaper to purchase land, build a stadium and staff it in Hull.
Ticket prices on 17:20 - Aug 15 with 2449 viewsstowmarketrange

At least they might be able to get a train home afterwards,unlike us when we go to a midweek game up north and the last train to London leaves at ht.
I just checked and their last train home leaves at 9pm that night too.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2022 17:23]
Ticket prices on 20:55 - Aug 15 with 2213 viewshertshoops

"LF is seen as the anti christ"

Not by me
Ticket prices on 12:26 - Aug 16 with 1952 viewsstanistheman

If the seats in the Upper Loft also cost £36 I don't see the problem with charging away fans to sit in the Upper school end.

Also, the away fans get to sit in all of the upper (and sometimes lower) stand behind the goal, whilst QPR fans travelling to many of the away games get to sit somewhere in a corner part of their stadiums.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024