Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stockport v Bolton 21:37 - Nov 17 with 2212 viewsDWQPR

Proper FA Cup tie. Looks like going into extra time. BBC2

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Stockport v Bolton on 21:39 - Nov 17 with 2203 viewspaulhoop2

Always thought Evatt was treated badly whilst with us considering he went on to play in the prem with Blackpool

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Stockport v Bolton on 21:39 - Nov 17 with 2202 viewshamptonhillhoop

Was just about to post the same. Excellent entertainment. That equaliser was coming
Stockport v Bolton on 21:51 - Nov 17 with 2164 viewsLogman

Amazing game. Why do these lower League and National League players always look so good in these Cup games but cannot step up ? The Stockport drive is amazing and the Bolton centre back is a colossus.
Stockport v Bolton on 21:56 - Nov 17 with 2147 viewsDWQPR

4-3 now. Would love to see it go to pens. Best televised game this season so far.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Stockport v Bolton on 22:22 - Nov 17 with 2095 viewshamptonhillhoop

Stockport v Bolton on 21:56 - Nov 17 by DWQPR

4-3 now. Would love to see it go to pens. Best televised game this season so far.

5-3 pitch invasion!
Stockport v Bolton on 22:28 - Nov 17 with 2081 viewsLogman

Ooops. Fine on its way to Stockport.

Gate receipts from next round should cover that though.
Stockport v Bolton on 22:30 - Nov 17 with 2063 viewsQPRSteve

Great game that. Can see the scouts having a look at one or two Stockport players.
Stockport v Bolton on 02:11 - Nov 18 with 1909 views18StoneOfHoop

What a stupendous topsy-turvy cup cracker in front of 10,064
Take it on the chin Thogden.
Like losing to Vauxhall Motors?

[Post edited 18 Nov 2021 2:35]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Login to get fewer ads

Stockport v Bolton on 03:41 - Nov 18 with 1866 viewsozexile

I remember when Stockport beat us in the cup early 90's. Devestated. Had a great team that year. Les, Sinton, Wilkins, Bards etc. What a waste again.
Stockport v Bolton on 08:41 - Nov 18 with 1708 viewsTheChef

Stockport v Bolton on 02:11 - Nov 18 by 18StoneOfHoop

The pitch invasion is quite bizarre - I mean OK great win a Cup tie but it's not as if Stockport and Bolton have history, or do they??

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Stockport v Bolton on 09:27 - Nov 18 with 1671 viewsted_hendrix

Stockport v Bolton on 03:41 - Nov 18 by ozexile

I remember when Stockport beat us in the cup early 90's. Devestated. Had a great team that year. Les, Sinton, Wilkins, Bards etc. What a waste again.

Yea freezing cold day, on the drive up there were games being cancelled on the car radio, our game at Stockport was due an inspection at 1.00 pm by which time we had just got on the bloody M6 so your left in doubt whether to carry on or not.
Made no difference anyway, us fans turned up but our players didn't, we had trouble with the turnstiles getting in and agro outside the ground after the game had finished, there were a fair few of our fans running onto the pitch after the final whistle.
All in all another crap away day watching Rangers in a cup competition.
Watched the highlights this morning of the game last night, fabulous stuff tbh--everything about a football game under floodlights, great typical local derby.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2021 9:29]

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Stockport v Bolton on 09:31 - Nov 18 with 1652 viewsRangersw12

This is why they shouldn't be allowed to get rid of replays. A fantastic game and congratulations to Stockport.

Wouldn't mind getting them away in the cup. Only been twice and saw us lose 2 - 0 which I'm sure was Dowie's debut and a nil nil draw
Stockport v Bolton on 09:37 - Nov 18 with 1641 viewsterryb

Stockport v Bolton on 21:51 - Nov 17 by Logman

Amazing game. Why do these lower League and National League players always look so good in these Cup games but cannot step up ? The Stockport drive is amazing and the Bolton centre back is a colossus.

All the Stockport players are likely to be professional players, so they wouldn't have the potential to earn too much from a second job.

However, I suspect that a lot of National League clubs pay higher wages than the majority of Division 2 clubs. Cambridge won promotion last season from div 2, but lost their top goalscorer to Wrexham in the summer.

The attendances this season are very high & five clubs average above 5,000 for home games.
Stockport v Bolton on 09:40 - Nov 18 with 1635 viewsMrSheen

Stockport v Bolton on 02:11 - Nov 18 by 18StoneOfHoop

Bigger than any WSL attendance this season

Fair play to Stockport, they've been to hell and back, great they've preserved their identity rather than giving up and watching Premier League on the telly. Same for Bolton too.
Stockport v Bolton on 09:41 - Nov 18 with 1633 viewsfrancisbowles

Really enjoyed the two FA Cup 1st round replays shown on free on ITV and BBC on Monday and Tuesday. More of the same please. Who needs Sky.?
Stockport v Bolton on 14:13 - Nov 18 with 1464 viewsthemodfather

when it's the cup, people and the media seem to enjoy pitch invasions, the odd smoke bomb, fans nicking the corner flag or players shirts any other time the call is for bans and tough action lol
i just hope when qpr enter the 3rd rd we are up for it, don;t roll over and win a cup game. like we used to.
Stockport v Bolton on 14:30 - Nov 18 with 1438 viewseastside_r

Great game and come-back and all that but I can’t be the only one who hears Stockport County and FA Cup and shudders.
Stockport v Bolton on 15:15 - Nov 18 with 1394 viewsPinnerPaul

Stockport v Bolton on 21:51 - Nov 17 by Logman

Not so much the defenders though!!!!!!!
Stockport v Bolton on 16:13 - Nov 18 with 1356 viewsdenhamhoop2

Stockport v Bolton on 14:30 - Nov 18 by eastside_r

Great game and come-back and all that but I can’t be the only one who hears Stockport County and FA Cup and shudders.

6 foot 7 inch Kevin Francis scores with his feet FFS still burned into my retina
Stockport v Bolton on 16:52 - Nov 18 with 1301 viewsLogman

Stockport v Bolton on 15:15 - Nov 18 by PinnerPaul

Not so much the defenders though!!!!!!!

They weren't all bad. Santos of Bolton wasn't responsible for any of the goals and the two Stockport defenders who made mistakes for the second and third goals more than made amends
Stockport v Bolton on 19:14 - Nov 18 with 1226 viewswelwynranger

Stockport v Bolton on 03:41 - Nov 18 by ozexile

Yea . Was there that day global warming hadn't reached Stockport yet. It was freezing. Match was under threat till about an hour before.
Rangers players hoped it was and didn't want to play.
I think Simon Barker scored.. We lost 2-1.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024