Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee hoos 23:04 - Nov 24 with 3111 viewspaulhoop2

Was sat in my usual seat in C block and at half time as I was stretching my legs due to the brilliant leg room we have I saw him absolutely hammering the ref shouting so much he was almost going horse got to love this man ! Anyone else clock it ?

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Lee hoos on 23:15 - Nov 24 with 2978 viewsGloryHunter

Hoarse ?
Lee hoos on 23:23 - Nov 24 with 2880 viewsDevon_4_England

Lee hoos on 23:15 - Nov 24 by GloryHunter

Hoarse ?

No, he definitely said horse.
Lee hoos on 23:24 - Nov 24 with 2864 viewsBlackCrowe

Neigh i didn't see it. Sounds like a mare.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Lee hoos on 23:33 - Nov 24 with 2793 viewsVancouverHoop

What was Lee Hoos doing in your seat?
Lee hoos on 23:53 - Nov 24 with 2675 viewsWatfordR

We won so I can say it....another pretty mediocre performance from the officials in a game that was never remotely difficult to officiate.
Lee hoos on 06:44 - Nov 25 with 2288 viewsSK_hoops

Lee hoos on 23:23 - Nov 24 by Devon_4_England

No, he definitely said horse.

Lee Hooves
Lee hoos on 07:20 - Nov 25 with 2182 viewsRs_Holy

Lee hoos on 23:24 - Nov 24 by BlackCrowe

Neigh i didn't see it. Sounds like a mare.

Filly mistakes from the ref... he missed so many foals
Lee hoos on 07:25 - Nov 25 with 2155 viewsToast_R

Hooves is definitely our mane man.
Login to get fewer ads

Lee hoos on 07:27 - Nov 25 with 2150 viewstraininvain

Neigh.
Lee hoos on 07:32 - Nov 25 with 2123 viewsPunteR

Pony ref.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Lee hoos on 07:49 - Nov 25 with 2066 viewsnumptydumpty

Ref was what is commonly known as a Donkey !!

Eeyore !!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Lee hoos on 07:51 - Nov 25 with 2059 viewsflynnbo

I’ve always considered Hoos to be a stable character.
Lee hoos on 07:58 - Nov 25 with 2028 viewsRBlock

Lee hoos on 23:53 - Nov 24 by WatfordR

We won so I can say it....another pretty mediocre performance from the officials in a game that was never remotely difficult to officiate.

It was odd from the ref. Quite a few times he made really late calls, I was wondering whether it was a hangover from the Prem and the kino was keeping the flag down initially, waiting for a VAR decision. Also I haven't seen anyone else mention it, but we were denied a stonewall pen when one of their defenders batted the ball down in the second half, right in front of RBlock.
Lee hoos on 08:51 - Nov 25 with 1889 viewspaulhoop2

Think it shows how passionate hoos is . Was funny to watch tho

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Lee hoos on 09:00 - Nov 25 with 1854 viewsRamseyR

Thought LH was in the Paddocks?
Lee hoos on 09:58 - Nov 25 with 1720 viewsMick_S

Lee hoos on 08:51 - Nov 25 by paulhoop2

Think it shows how passionate hoos is . Was funny to watch tho

Unbridled passion.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Lee hoos on 11:45 - Nov 25 with 1551 viewsEsox_Lucius

I have been bringing my 13 yo American born Grand daughter to the last few games and one of things that amuses her is Jude's dancing displays. After we scored the goal their manager was looking like a puppet with a maniac string operator and she commented that it would be hilarious if Jude stood in our technical area and mimicked his every move. She wasn't wrong; he looked demented.

The grass is always greener.

Lee hoos on 11:55 - Nov 25 with 1524 viewsSuffolkHoop

Paul Furlong.
Lee hoos on 15:36 - Nov 25 with 1205 viewsTheChef

Lee hoos on 11:45 - Nov 25 by Esox_Lucius

I have been bringing my 13 yo American born Grand daughter to the last few games and one of things that amuses her is Jude's dancing displays. After we scored the goal their manager was looking like a puppet with a maniac string operator and she commented that it would be hilarious if Jude stood in our technical area and mimicked his every move. She wasn't wrong; he looked demented.

Yes the Hudds boss caught my eye in injury time, he was up and down the touchline gesticulating like a loon.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Lee hoos on 15:41 - Nov 25 with 1187 viewsWatfordR

Lee hoos on 07:58 - Nov 25 by RBlock

It was odd from the ref. Quite a few times he made really late calls, I was wondering whether it was a hangover from the Prem and the kino was keeping the flag down initially, waiting for a VAR decision. Also I haven't seen anyone else mention it, but we were denied a stonewall pen when one of their defenders batted the ball down in the second half, right in front of RBlock.

Was that the incident where Uncs went bouncing over to the linesman arms waving? It was certainly handball from where I sat, just wasn't sure if it was ball to hand.

Apart from that, the late free kick call in the first half a clear corner for us from a Barbet foray into the box that was given as a goal kick, the obligatory bottling of booking theor GK for timewasting, and I'd also have to say that Dozzell's yellow looked late, almost two footed and probably ought to have been red.

As I said, it really didn't look like a difficult game to officiate, and it was probably just as well there weren't any big decisions to make.
Lee hoos on 16:23 - Nov 25 with 1110 viewsPinnerPaul

Lee hoos on 15:41 - Nov 25 by WatfordR

Was that the incident where Uncs went bouncing over to the linesman arms waving? It was certainly handball from where I sat, just wasn't sure if it was ball to hand.

Apart from that, the late free kick call in the first half a clear corner for us from a Barbet foray into the box that was given as a goal kick, the obligatory bottling of booking theor GK for timewasting, and I'd also have to say that Dozzell's yellow looked late, almost two footed and probably ought to have been red.

As I said, it really didn't look like a difficult game to officiate, and it was probably just as well there weren't any big decisions to make.

EVERY game is difficult to officiate!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024