Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
But she just smiled and turned away — Report 20:42 - Apr 3 with 3250 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/57466
But she just smiled and turned away — Report on 07:56 - Apr 4 with 2494 viewsDixie_CT

Thanks for the report Clive.

We will never know what the final 15 minutes of the game could have looked like without that penalty, but at the end of the day we were beaten by the team that is going to win the title and has one of the best players the league has ever seen.

It is made extra painful by the gulf in glass, the fact they are our local rival and our recent form.

We are a mid table side and need to start planning for next season to ensure we at least remain there. Changing the manager shouldn’t be part of those plans but Warburton should take an honest look at some of the team selection, subs and signings made.
But she just smiled and turned away — Report on 08:11 - Apr 4 with 2477 viewsNorthernr

But she just smiled and turned away — Report on 07:56 - Apr 4 by Dixie_CT

Thanks for the report Clive.

We will never know what the final 15 minutes of the game could have looked like without that penalty, but at the end of the day we were beaten by the team that is going to win the title and has one of the best players the league has ever seen.

It is made extra painful by the gulf in glass, the fact they are our local rival and our recent form.

We are a mid table side and need to start planning for next season to ensure we at least remain there. Changing the manager shouldn’t be part of those plans but Warburton should take an honest look at some of the team selection, subs and signings made.

Agree with all that mate.
But she just smiled and turned away — Report on 09:31 - Apr 4 with 2327 viewsPinnerPaul

Reed - the midfielder - the unsung hero for them, picks up every second ball, rarely misses a pass, available all the time, despite our plethora of midfielders, no one we have does that.

Referee - surprised, I thought you might go mad at the pen, I saw it as you did, Mrs Pinner, pretty sensible! ;-) thought it wasn't. Agree about Fulham coach should have been yellow carded but MW's defence of Eustace is laughable - he didn't realise the bloke standing there for 90 mins dressed as all other 4th officials have been all season was the erm....4th official?! and even if that were the case its Ok to push someone else then is it? To add to the stupidity he then said he was fine with the keepy uppies, "All part of the game"!

Only needs 5 words to sum it all up - beaten by the better team.
But she just smiled and turned away — Report on 14:43 - Apr 4 with 1832 viewsrobith

But she just smiled and turned away — Report on 09:31 - Apr 4 by PinnerPaul

Reed - the midfielder - the unsung hero for them, picks up every second ball, rarely misses a pass, available all the time, despite our plethora of midfielders, no one we have does that.

Referee - surprised, I thought you might go mad at the pen, I saw it as you did, Mrs Pinner, pretty sensible! ;-) thought it wasn't. Agree about Fulham coach should have been yellow carded but MW's defence of Eustace is laughable - he didn't realise the bloke standing there for 90 mins dressed as all other 4th officials have been all season was the erm....4th official?! and even if that were the case its Ok to push someone else then is it? To add to the stupidity he then said he was fine with the keepy uppies, "All part of the game"!

Only needs 5 words to sum it all up - beaten by the better team.

Reed was great on the pitch, but after he was subbed he sat on the edge of the Paddocks and started giving it to people in the front row who asked him to move, which was a bit unnecessary I thought
But she just smiled and turned away — Report on 14:55 - Apr 4 with 1807 viewsPinnerPaul

But she just smiled and turned away — Report on 14:43 - Apr 4 by robith

Reed was great on the pitch, but after he was subbed he sat on the edge of the Paddocks and started giving it to people in the front row who asked him to move, which was a bit unnecessary I thought

Didn't know that - totally unprofessional
But she just smiled and turned away — Report on 15:20 - Apr 4 with 1745 viewsWokingR

If Gavin Ward is a bit small, i'm just wondering what size you would like your marzipan dildo Clive ?
But she just smiled and turned away — Report on 15:39 - Apr 4 with 1720 viewsE17hoop

Gavin Ward in the PL?

Oh my sides.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

But she just smiled and turned away — Report on 16:10 - Apr 4 with 1642 viewsNorthernr

But she just smiled and turned away — Report on 15:39 - Apr 4 by E17hoop

Gavin Ward in the PL?

Oh my sides.

Well, mate, look at who's getting the bigger games at this point and it's usually a good indication. Jeremy Simpson, another really poor referee, got the Hull Huddersfield TV game Friday and somehow missed a Hull player diving full length Superman style to punch a ball out for a corner.

I wouldn't promote any of them this season. I actually think the standard across the season has been a bit embarrassing. You see people like Tim Robinson, who was highly rated a couple of years ago, now not even in the right physical condition to do the job and it's a shambolic really.

Look at this. First one he gave as a free kick outside the box. Second one he gave nothing at all. I mean, honestly, there's just no excusing that.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Login to get fewer ads

But she just smiled and turned away — Report on 16:37 - Apr 4 with 1564 viewsterryb

I thought Reed played very well, but he was a complete gobshite.

It was like Pearson being back! Apart from not trying to seriously injure an opponent! Every challenge he was either arguing that Fulham should have been given the decision (the majority of the time they were) or demanding a caution be issued to a Rangers player.

There is no doubt that Fulham were the better side & deserved to win, but the two of our party that are normally reasonably placid towards the officials, were absolutely livid with Ward on saturday. Far more so than me or our neighbours.

Anyhow, the pub was good pre match!
[Post edited 4 Apr 2022 16:40]
But she just smiled and turned away — Report on 23:33 - Apr 4 with 1148 viewsnix

Agree with all of this. Thanks Clive.
But she just smiled and turned away — Report on 16:26 - Apr 5 with 827 viewsPinnerPaul

But she just smiled and turned away — Report on 16:10 - Apr 4 by Northernr

Well, mate, look at who's getting the bigger games at this point and it's usually a good indication. Jeremy Simpson, another really poor referee, got the Hull Huddersfield TV game Friday and somehow missed a Hull player diving full length Superman style to punch a ball out for a corner.

I wouldn't promote any of them this season. I actually think the standard across the season has been a bit embarrassing. You see people like Tim Robinson, who was highly rated a couple of years ago, now not even in the right physical condition to do the job and it's a shambolic really.

Look at this. First one he gave as a free kick outside the box. Second one he gave nothing at all. I mean, honestly, there's just no excusing that.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Two poor decisions there I agree.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024