Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Missing Hendrick & His Headband 11:31 - Apr 6 with 2343 viewsNorthantsHoop

The Hendrick yet again went missing last night, yet another game where he spent the evening searching for his headband, that was last spotted when he tried a glancing header against Peterborough. What a lightweight he is, bring back Dom Ball all is forgiven, although what he has done to deserve being ousted for a right poser I do not know.
The Missing Hendrick & His Headband on 12:01 - Apr 6 with 2199 viewsNed_Kennedys

Thought he played ok last night.
The Missing Hendrick & His Headband on 12:13 - Apr 6 with 2150 viewsjeffranger

Then you watched a different match then
The Missing Hendrick & His Headband on 12:20 - Apr 6 with 2123 viewsenfieldargh

too many of our players are scared to give the ball away so they pass this responsibility onto others who are really adept at it. These guys then become the recipients of passing the responsible onto teammates and follow suit.

ONE FORAY INTO THE OPPOPENALTY BOX PRIOR TO 40th MINUTE!!!!!!!!.(I did miss the first 2 minutes though

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

The Missing Hendrick & His Headband on 12:23 - Apr 6 with 2111 viewsParkRoyalR

The Missing 20k Per Week Striker & His Pink Hair might be more appropriate if we are talking about players going missing.

Hendrick was yet again unfortunate with that header last night, as he was against Peterborough and Blackburn, at least showing fitness + desire to get in the 6 yard area, especially for a team that supposedly never put crosses in the box.

Still let's dig out Hendricks + Sanderson rather than those more deserving of our ire.
The Missing Hendrick & His Headband on 12:26 - Apr 6 with 2092 viewsNed_Kennedys

The Missing Hendrick & His Headband on 12:13 - Apr 6 by jeffranger

Then you watched a different match then

He isn’t the main problem with this team, but a convenient figure to blame for some.
The Missing Hendrick & His Headband on 12:36 - Apr 6 with 2052 viewsMyke

My god another witch hunt thread on Hendrick - give it a rest man. In terms of contributing something last night he was about in the middle. There were five or six who contributed slightly more and ditto slightly less. But we are talking such fine margins here, I would rate the whole team between 5-7, I really don't see the sense in singling out Hendrick, or indeed any one player. If he was really poor, then Dozzell would have made a huge difference - he didn't. It wasn't a bad performance, just lacked any sense of urgency or desire. As I said in the match thread, it was a 0-0 all night bar one complete lapse. If I was to choose a MotM it would be Barbet, but again a 7 at best.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2022 12:37]
The Missing Hendrick & His Headband on 12:43 - Apr 6 with 2002 viewsdaveB

I thought he was Ok, an average 5/6 out of 10 performance no better or worse than Field really.
The Missing Hendrick & His Headband on 12:43 - Apr 6 with 2002 viewsRangersw12

The Missing Hendrick & His Headband on 12:36 - Apr 6 by Myke

My god another witch hunt thread on Hendrick - give it a rest man. In terms of contributing something last night he was about in the middle. There were five or six who contributed slightly more and ditto slightly less. But we are talking such fine margins here, I would rate the whole team between 5-7, I really don't see the sense in singling out Hendrick, or indeed any one player. If he was really poor, then Dozzell would have made a huge difference - he didn't. It wasn't a bad performance, just lacked any sense of urgency or desire. As I said in the match thread, it was a 0-0 all night bar one complete lapse. If I was to choose a MotM it would be Barbet, but again a 7 at best.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2022 12:37]

No coincidence that we had our best spell of the game when Hendrick went off and as a team were 20 yards further up the pitch

Dozzell has to start instead of Hendrick going forward, we should terminate his loan now as he adds nothing to the team. Can't tackle, can't run and can't shoot
[Post edited 6 Apr 2022 12:51]
Login to get fewer ads

The Missing Hendrick & His Headband on 12:45 - Apr 6 with 1993 viewsBklynRanger

Watching it online I thought he did very little in the first half and seemed to concentrate on patrolling spaces where the ball wasn't.

Second half I thought he got a lot more involved for the first 30 mins but then faded out again.
The Missing Hendrick & His Headband on 12:46 - Apr 6 with 1986 viewsRangersw12

The Missing Hendrick & His Headband on 12:23 - Apr 6 by ParkRoyalR

The Missing 20k Per Week Striker & His Pink Hair might be more appropriate if we are talking about players going missing.

Hendrick was yet again unfortunate with that header last night, as he was against Peterborough and Blackburn, at least showing fitness + desire to get in the 6 yard area, especially for a team that supposedly never put crosses in the box.

Still let's dig out Hendricks + Sanderson rather than those more deserving of our ire.

Jesus, has Austin smashed your missus back doors in or something?

Every thread you seem to mention him.

Austin hasn't been great but he's got us points this season where's Sanderson and Hendrick have cost us points
The Missing Hendrick & His Headband on 12:54 - Apr 6 with 1935 viewsParkRoyalR

The Missing Hendrick & His Headband on 12:46 - Apr 6 by Rangersw12

Jesus, has Austin smashed your missus back doors in or something?

Every thread you seem to mention him.

Austin hasn't been great but he's got us points this season where's Sanderson and Hendrick have cost us points

No, that was the hairdresser, hashtag family first!
The Missing Hendrick & His Headband on 12:58 - Apr 6 with 1916 viewsParkRoyalR

The Missing Hendrick & His Headband on 12:43 - Apr 6 by Rangersw12

No coincidence that we had our best spell of the game when Hendrick went off and as a team were 20 yards further up the pitch

Dozzell has to start instead of Hendrick going forward, we should terminate his loan now as he adds nothing to the team. Can't tackle, can't run and can't shoot
[Post edited 6 Apr 2022 12:51]

Can't tackle, can't run, can't shoot sums up Dozzell who was genuinely woeful last night and was worse than Hendrick by some distance, who at least almost scored an equaliser bar a cross just too high, whereas Dozzell's inter-play around the box when he did get into their half was just dreadful.
The Missing Hendrick & His Headband on 13:01 - Apr 6 with 1905 viewsRangersw12

The Missing Hendrick & His Headband on 12:54 - Apr 6 by ParkRoyalR

No, that was the hairdresser, hashtag family first!

You do realise he dyed his hair to try and show awarenes for autism!
The Missing Hendrick & His Headband on 13:02 - Apr 6 with 1900 viewsRangersw12

The Missing Hendrick & His Headband on 12:58 - Apr 6 by ParkRoyalR

Can't tackle, can't run, can't shoot sums up Dozzell who was genuinely woeful last night and was worse than Hendrick by some distance, who at least almost scored an equaliser bar a cross just too high, whereas Dozzell's inter-play around the box when he did get into their half was just dreadful.

The Missing Hendrick & His Headband on 13:33 - Apr 6 with 1793 viewsParkRoyalR

The Missing Hendrick & His Headband on 13:01 - Apr 6 by Rangersw12

You do realise he dyed his hair to try and show awarenes for autism!

No I did'nt, and that is to be commended.
The Missing Hendrick & His Headband on 13:48 - Apr 6 with 1736 viewsLythamR

The best QPR pass of the night was from Hendrick he also came closest to scoring for us, he was no better than ok but there is bit of a Holy Grail theme here

He's not a witch, he's not a witch!
The Missing Hendrick & His Headband on 14:28 - Apr 6 with 1644 viewsNorthantsHoop

Our 2 loan signings Hendrick and Sanderson have not added any benefit to the team. Possibly their signings have disrupted the morale in the team, which was obvious and seemed high before the start of the downfall in February. We did not need Sanderson we had perfectly decent players sent out on loan Masterson, developing nicely and de Wijs who has been really good since coming in. We know Johansen has been struggling with injury and form, but as mentioned earlier Dominic Ball more than able to fill in and do a decent job and young Bettache looked a good central midfield prospect as well, but he seems to have been ditched on a long term loan. Overall been a good season but in the end we are just short of the quality required to mount a sustainable challenge for the play offs.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2022 14:31]
The Missing Hendrick & His Headband on 16:51 - Apr 6 with 1450 viewsPinnerPaul

The Missing Hendrick & His Headband on 13:48 - Apr 6 by LythamR

The best QPR pass of the night was from Hendrick he also came closest to scoring for us, he was no better than ok but there is bit of a Holy Grail theme here

He's not a witch, he's not a witch!

Indeed and if you have a look at Clive's really helpful fixtures tab, its pretty obvious that this long bad run is not down to just him or just Sanderson or just Willock's injury
The Missing Hendrick & His Headband on 20:56 - Apr 6 with 1215 viewsQPROslo

I thought Hendrick did well. Can't remember him missplacing a pass all evening, and they included some good long passes forward. He's the best replacement we have for Johansen, not as aggressive as Stefan at his best but better than the Stefan we've seen lately. He's a big improvement on Dozzell at the moment too.
The Missing Hendrick & His Headband on 22:19 - Apr 6 with 1091 viewsBurnleyhoop

The Missing Hendrick & His Headband on 20:56 - Apr 6 by QPROslo

I thought Hendrick did well. Can't remember him missplacing a pass all evening, and they included some good long passes forward. He's the best replacement we have for Johansen, not as aggressive as Stefan at his best but better than the Stefan we've seen lately. He's a big improvement on Dozzell at the moment too.

Dozzell yes, Amos no. Hendrick was guilty of playing backwards far too often again last night. A player of his supposed pedigree and experience should be showing bravery and leadership when we need it the most. Just going through the motions for me. Not been anywhere near the player I expected or was hoping for.
The Missing Hendrick & His Headband on 10:43 - Apr 7 with 875 viewsQPROslo

The Missing Hendrick & His Headband on 22:19 - Apr 6 by Burnleyhoop

Dozzell yes, Amos no. Hendrick was guilty of playing backwards far too often again last night. A player of his supposed pedigree and experience should be showing bravery and leadership when we need it the most. Just going through the motions for me. Not been anywhere near the player I expected or was hoping for.

I saw plenty of forward passes from Hendrick too, good passes. I don't think central midfield is Amos's best position, he does not pass well enough. I think he is much better further forward running into space and pressing. An alternative to Chair, a serious one now Chair isn't creating much.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024