Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) 19:56 - Sep 1 with 9256 viewsBlackCrowe

Good selected snippets from Villatalk forum...

"The best of the youth footballers in my opinion. Pissed off he has gone on loan but then realised that meant i would get to see him play more so have changed my mind. Beale knows exactly what he is getting and has beem after him all summer. So he will play many many games .good luck Tim and lucky lucky qpr for getting him. Can still hear the squeal of the leeds player who thought he could avoid one of his crunching tackles a week or so ago in the U21s ."

"More excited by him than any other youngster "

"Looks very tactical aware. His movement off the ball is superb. Especially when building from the back. Impressive "

"Will be good to see Iroegbunam getting regular football, I still think there's a lot more to come from him, he's more than just a good defensive midfielder that's calm on the ball, he has a very good range of passing and can carry the ball forward well as well, he's commonly thought of as a DM, but he's actually also a very capable No.8."

I can't be bothered to copy any more, but the praise is plentiful. So looking forward to this.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 20:03 - Sep 1 with 6770 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Hope this doesn’t restrict Sam Fields appearances.
Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 20:07 - Sep 1 with 6733 viewsBlackCrowe

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 20:03 - Sep 1 by Beckenhamhoop

Possibly, but squad depth and competition is good thing surely (unless he's disruptive influence which it doesn't sound like at all).

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 20:08 - Sep 1 with 6707 viewsJigsore

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 20:03 - Sep 1 by Beckenhamhoop

I don't see him being better than Field so wouldn't worry about it. likely there for rotation which hopefully stops Field from getting injured again

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 20:11 - Sep 1 with 6667 viewsSouthallRanger

Now that stef and field have been swapped back around, wouldn’t it possibly effect steff more, or Amos when he is back. Anyway we have very good depth and can use the 5 subs to keep up a high intensity game
Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 20:27 - Sep 1 with 6523 viewsbakerloo8

Obviously a top prospect and a bit of a coup us getting him. Shame we are goin this route of loan players which I loathe, but I hope it goes well and he does a great job for us.
My worry is he gets selected and stunts our own players progress- hopefully it's just a case of having decent numbers and being able to rotate.

Welcome to Qpr Tim, and good luck 👌
Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 20:30 - Sep 1 with 6490 viewsJigsore

I would hope we've got some players in a big folder somewhere to bid for when our next big sale goes through, although by the sounds of it more than we'd hope is going to go towards balancing the books. Until then loans are probably the best way forward

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 20:32 - Sep 1 with 6469 viewsMedwayR

Looked a very good player from what I saw of England u19’s. Gives cover for Field, excellent signing.

Poll: Who’s better?

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 20:32 - Sep 1 with 6469 viewsRatKingCole

Takes literally two seconds to copy and paste his name properly ffs
Login to get fewer ads

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 20:36 - Sep 1 with 6412 viewsBklynRanger

I'll most likely stick with calling him Tim Ojangeboom all season, even though he's from Great Barr which is encouraging in itself...
Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 20:39 - Sep 1 with 6374 viewsBlackCrowe

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 20:32 - Sep 1 by RatKingCole

Well you start the post then. I did enough c&p-ing with the quotes. Or maybe just wind your neck in.

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 20:43 - Sep 1 with 6335 viewsDejR_vu

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 20:27 - Sep 1 by bakerloo8

Obviously a top prospect and a bit of a coup us getting him. Shame we are goin this route of loan players which I loathe, but I hope it goes well and he does a great job for us.
My worry is he gets selected and stunts our own players progress- hopefully it's just a case of having decent numbers and being able to rotate.

There certainly seems to have been a shift but looking at it afresh, I’m not convinced it is going to impact the players that we are trying to develop into the most valuable saleable assets. None of the loans are going to unseat Chair or Willock. There’s no development potential in Stef, so if Iroegbunam plays instead of him, that’s not blocking a pathway. Laird is blocking Kakay but maybe the thinking is that a season of Laird is more valuable in terms of what he produces and where it might get us, compared to a year’s development for Kakay, who, as much as I like him is never going to be a big money sale. Richards, if the rumour about an obligation to buy if we don’t get relegated is true, is, effectively our player anyway 🤞🏻.

The chances of getting big money for Dykes seems remote, so if Roberts starts ahead of him, again, I’m not sure that’s going to cost us much developmentally or financially.

I would expect Willock and Chair to be be gone within 18 months unless/even if we get promoted. If it’s the latter maybe we can make this one permanent? If not, what have we lost other than a year’s salary? Probably a gamble worth taking.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 21:31]

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 20:59 - Sep 1 with 6226 viewsGloryHunter

2,091,648th most common surname in the world. Seems to be Nigerian in origin, but there aren't many of them. Good luck Tim.
https://forebears.io/surnames/iroegbunam
Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 21:14 - Sep 1 with 6095 viewsRatKingCole

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 20:39 - Sep 1 by BlackCrowe

Well you start the post then. I did enough c&p-ing with the quotes. Or maybe just wind your neck in.

Just feels like as you’ve started the “official” “welcome to QPR” thread you might have taken a few seconds to spell the lads name correctly instead of lazily giving up because you can’t be arsed to get it right
Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 21:22 - Sep 1 with 6010 viewsStanisgod

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 20:32 - Sep 1 by RatKingCole

Impressive 🙄

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 21:25 - Sep 1 with 5995 viewsBklynRanger

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 21:14 - Sep 1 by RatKingCole

Just feels like as you’ve started the “official” “welcome to QPR” thread you might have taken a few seconds to spell the lads name correctly instead of lazily giving up because you can’t be arsed to get it right

No need for this pedantry, we all know who BC means. Spelling it off the top of your head is arguably more impressive anyway! :)
Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 21:30 - Sep 1 with 5939 viewsderbyhoop

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 20:11 - Sep 1 by SouthallRanger

Now that stef and field have been swapped back around, wouldn’t it possibly effect steff more, or Amos when he is back. Anyway we have very good depth and can use the 5 subs to keep up a high intensity game

Given the high regard they have for him at Villa, he's likely to be better than Stef, Dozzell and Field. The first 2 are under the greatest threat, apart from Field being a walking yellow card.

Trouble is there's no way we'll keep him beyond the loan.

Could be fun and games selecting the midfield when Amos and Richard's are back.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 22:00 - Sep 1 with 5702 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 20:59 - Sep 1 by GloryHunter

2,091,648th most common surname in the world. Seems to be Nigerian in origin, but there aren't many of them. Good luck Tim.

Sounds like there's a bit o'Yarkshur in t'surname.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 22:04 - Sep 1 with 5652 viewsstevec

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 20:59 - Sep 1 by GloryHunter

Anagram of Amigo Ruben.

Least that what it’s says on my Ouija Board.
Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 22:06 - Sep 1 with 5641 viewsrobith

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 20:39 - Sep 1 by BlackCrowe

I wouldn't be as harsh as the op, but yeah man, it's a bit rude isn't it?
Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 22:32 - Sep 1 with 5473 viewsBklynRanger

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 22:06 - Sep 1 by robith

I wouldn't be as harsh as the op, but yeah man, it's a bit rude isn't it?

He's not the official welcoming party! Tim Whatsisface is hardly affected by our late night gibberings!
Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 22:34 - Sep 1 with 5453 viewsjohnhoop

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 21:30 - Sep 1 by derbyhoop

Given the high regard they have for him at Villa, he's likely to be better than Stef, Dozzell and Field. The first 2 are under the greatest threat, apart from Field being a walking yellow card.

Trouble is there's no way we'll keep him beyond the loan.

Could be fun and games selecting the midfield when Amos and Richard's are back.

It would possibly enable us to do a similar thing with our midfield to what Barnsley so successfully did with their forwards two years ago. The three starting midfielders run themselves into the ground with high energy pressing for 45 minutes, knowing they’ve only got to do it for one half. And then the other three take over in the second half and keep up the same level of pressure. Maybe Stef, Field and Dozzell to start with Tim, Richards and Amos taking over after the break.
Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 23:37 - Sep 1 with 5233 viewsconnell10

Eebygum?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 23:59 - Sep 1 with 5144 viewsHayesender

Shall we just call him Dave?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 00:10 - Sep 2 with 5095 viewsVancouverHoop

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 20:27 - Sep 1 by bakerloo8

We only have two loans don't we? Tim and Laird. If I'm right that's better than most recent seasons.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2022 0:12]
Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 00:58 - Sep 2 with 4984 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Welcome Tim Imberogum (can't be bothered to c&p correct sp) on 23:37 - Sep 1 by connell10

Eebygum?

On his death bed in 2019 Robert Mugabe revealed that he was in fact a Yorkshireman as his surname is Ebagum spelt backwards.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024