Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boring 20:29 - Nov 12 with 2241 viewsBobbi66

When did football become so negative, 20 to 30 passes in own half then back to keeper or centre back,no-one takes proper corners,no shots on target in some halves.
Boring on 20:44 - Nov 12 with 2197 viewsWatford_Ranger

We tried to play through Dozzell a lot which creates the inevitable problem that he has the strength and conviction of a toddler.
Boring on 21:21 - Nov 12 with 2074 viewsstowmarketrange

That has to be one of the worst qpr performances in a long time,and boy has it had a lot of competition.Hardly any forward movement,no one showing for passes or throw ins,and our only shot on target was by a centre half.Dreadful is the only way to describe it.
I’m going out to a party tonight and I’m the designated driver so I can’t even drown my sorrows.
Boring on 16:02 - Nov 13 with 1771 viewsEsox_Lucius

Liverpool back in the day.

The grass is always greener.

Boring on 23:06 - Nov 13 with 1619 viewsqpr_1968

Boring on 21:21 - Nov 12 by stowmarketrange

That has to be one of the worst qpr performances in a long time,and boy has it had a lot of competition.Hardly any forward movement,no one showing for passes or throw ins,and our only shot on target was by a centre half.Dreadful is the only way to describe it.
I’m going out to a party tonight and I’m the designated driver so I can’t even drown my sorrows.

agree with that stow....
if you was there you'd know.
just got back by the way.......don't ask

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Boring on 01:05 - Nov 14 with 1578 viewsMiss_Terraces

When it became the establishment's game

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Boring on 01:33 - Nov 14 with 1556 viewsSydneyRs

Boring on 16:02 - Nov 13 by Esox_Lucius

Liverpool back in the day.

Good call, they would get 1-0 up and then Alan Hansen would spend the rest of the game back passing to the keeper before they changed that rule.
Boring on 05:31 - Nov 14 with 1510 viewsHayesender

Boring on 01:33 - Nov 14 by SydneyRs

Good call, they would get 1-0 up and then Alan Hansen would spend the rest of the game back passing to the keeper before they changed that rule.

And that rule change coincided with them not winning the title for another 30 years

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Boring on 07:14 - Nov 14 with 1466 viewsLadbrokeR

Holding the ball for extended periods is more prevalent now than before England being a case in point. Unfortunately not all teams have an end product which highlights the ineffectiveness.
Login to get fewer ads

Boring on 07:58 - Nov 14 with 1432 viewsstowmarketrange

Boring on 23:06 - Nov 13 by qpr_1968

agree with that stow....
if you was there you'd know.
just got back by the way.......don't ask

After my trains were cancelled on Wednesday,I decided to drive up and park on the north side of the M6 towards Bedworth.The walk back to the car was more entertaining than anything we did during the previous 90 minutes.I got home at 7.30 and wondered why I’d bothered going in the first place.
I think I’ve been to coventry 5 or 6 times over 45 years and seen us lose every time.
Then I heard Chelshite had lost and cheered up a bit.

Roll on Preston and a 17 hour round trip.
Boring on 09:41 - Nov 14 with 1343 viewstoboboly

Boring on 07:58 - Nov 14 by stowmarketrange

After my trains were cancelled on Wednesday,I decided to drive up and park on the north side of the M6 towards Bedworth.The walk back to the car was more entertaining than anything we did during the previous 90 minutes.I got home at 7.30 and wondered why I’d bothered going in the first place.
I think I’ve been to coventry 5 or 6 times over 45 years and seen us lose every time.
Then I heard Chelshite had lost and cheered up a bit.

Roll on Preston and a 17 hour round trip.

Jesus, are you walking?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Boring on 10:49 - Nov 14 with 1273 viewsstowmarketrange

Boring on 09:41 - Nov 14 by toboboly

Jesus, are you walking?

It might be quicker that way,but no.I have to go via Leeds to get a cheaper ticket from here but it’s over 5 hours each way.A bargain though at only £31 return with my old gits railcard.
Boring on 14:36 - Nov 14 with 1136 viewstoboboly

Boring on 10:49 - Nov 14 by stowmarketrange

It might be quicker that way,but no.I have to go via Leeds to get a cheaper ticket from here but it’s over 5 hours each way.A bargain though at only £31 return with my old gits railcard.

I mean it is cheap, but unlike The Who i'm not sure I would call a 17 hour traipse a bargain for any price!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Boring on 15:18 - Nov 14 with 1080 viewsstowmarketrange

Boring on 14:36 - Nov 14 by toboboly

I mean it is cheap, but unlike The Who i'm not sure I would call a 17 hour traipse a bargain for any price!

I booked it early when we were winning games and Preston weren’t.I just looked at going via London and it’ll take 4 hours 50 minutes and cost £151 return,so I think I made the right choice.And I booked an early train in case Sky decided to change it to a 12.30 ko,which they haven’t,so I can sit in a pub in Preston for a couple of hours before the game.Otherwise it would’ve only been a 15 hour round trip.
Boring on 15:26 - Nov 14 with 1071 viewsbosh67

I think to be fair to Mick he has said recently words to the effect of... you can look after the ball all day but ultimately you have to do something with it. I don't think he's blind to the lack of actual activity, although again you look at Huddersfield and you can look at the 36 shots stat and think, yes, we really aren't doing enough with the ball in the final third.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Boring on 15:46 - Nov 14 with 1052 viewsPinnerPaul

Boring on 15:26 - Nov 14 by bosh67

I think to be fair to Mick he has said recently words to the effect of... you can look after the ball all day but ultimately you have to do something with it. I don't think he's blind to the lack of actual activity, although again you look at Huddersfield and you can look at the 36 shots stat and think, yes, we really aren't doing enough with the ball in the final third.

He did speak about one of the things Clive mentioned in his report - the lack of people running ahead of the ball.

So hopefully that will be worked on in the break.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024