Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Cardiff 12:48 - Aug 10 with 2116 viewsRangersw12

I want us to play 3 in midfield but picking 3 competent midfielders is very difficult especially as Colbeck is apparently not fit till next week . Went with Bonner as surely can't be as bad as Dozzell and SDM probably deserves a start after last week

RB also a problem but I think Kakay best position is CB and could improve with a older head next to him so gone with Albert and just hope the midfield can help him out šŸ˜

I would go 4312

GK Begovic

RB Albert
CB Kakay
CB Cook
LB Paal

CM Duke-Mckenna
CM Field
CM Dixon Bonner

AM Chair

ST Dykes
St Armstrong
Team for Cardiff on 12:53 - Aug 10 with 2086 viewsHAYESBOY

Begovic
Kakay Cook Fox Paal
Duke McKenna Field Dozzell
Chair Willock
Dykes.

Or Colback in the 3 midfield if possible.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Team for Cardiff on 13:03 - Aug 10 with 2047 viewsBurnleyhoop

Team for Cardiff on 12:53 - Aug 10 by HAYESBOY

Begovic
Kakay Cook Fox Paal
Duke McKenna Field Dozzell
Chair Willock
Dykes.

Or Colback in the 3 midfield if possible.

Surely not Dozzell!!

Push Paal into midfield and give Lekarche a run out.

I personally thought Fox looked like he could do a job on Saturday. It was the chaos around him that was the problem. Has a good left peg.
Team for Cardiff on 14:39 - Aug 10 with 1856 viewsdenhamhoop2

4 5 1 Begovic /Drewe Cook Fox Paal/ Duke McKenna Kakay Field Chair Willock/Dykes dig in and play on the break for me it's all about being hard to break down and packing the midfield so they cannot play through the thirds and expose our poor defence
Team for Cardiff on 14:47 - Aug 10 with 1835 viewsJamesB1979

Begovic
Albert, Kakay, Cook, Fox, Paal
Colback, Field
Chair, Willock
Dykes
Team for Cardiff on 15:18 - Aug 10 with 1764 viewsstevec

Doesnā€™t matter how you cook it, thereā€™s always that right back spot.
Team for Cardiff on 15:27 - Aug 10 with 1734 viewsBoston

I'd play Dykes up front , the other ten in our penalty box.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Team for Cardiff on 20:42 - Aug 10 with 1515 viewsderbyhoop

Team for Cardiff on 15:27 - Aug 10 by Boston

I'd play Dykes up front , the other ten in our penalty box.

I'd prefer the outfield players to push out another 20-30m. Otherwise I'm with you and hope we can reproduce Burnley/Stoke away from 22/23

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all oneĆ¢ā‚¬ā„¢s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Team for Cardiff on 21:09 - Aug 10 with 1457 viewsBexleyHoop

Not sure Cook will play as may not be match fit. I believe I read that he had not featured in the Florist team since February- due to an ankle injury

Guess it will depend on his recovery and what sort of pre-season he has had. If he was not in Forest plans, then guess he did not get much game time in any friendlies.

Hope I am wrong as we need a defender, with experience to organise the other so called defenders.

I think at some point GA will make him captain as he seems like a decent pro. Hope he shouts like fcuk to all around him to wake them from their slumber.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024