Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) 07:06 - Aug 12 with 2918 viewsPlanetHonneywood

After my first ever success with a match fred(a) I'm going in again.

We looked off it a bit against the Nigerians, and given how dirty the Colombians can be, we're going to have to be on it today.

Good luck to Chloe 'She's One of Our Own' Kelly and her chums.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 07:29 - Aug 12 with 1966 viewstraininvain

Sorry but had to laugh at the irony of calling the Colombians dirty after Lauren James’s stamp and red card in the last game!

Come on England.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2023 7:39]
Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 08:17 - Aug 12 with 1927 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 07:29 - Aug 12 by traininvain

Sorry but had to laugh at the irony of calling the Colombians dirty after Lauren James’s stamp and red card in the last game!

Come on England.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2023 7:39]

It was hardly a Ron 'Chopper' Harris challenge, and one shouldn't confuse crass stupidity with that being handed out by las chicas de Colombia.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 08:24 - Aug 12 with 1912 viewsMalintabuk

The Colombian match against Ireland had echos of the QPR Chinese game where the Irish manager called his team off after 20 mins.... are we talking Argentina 1966 here with the Colombians ?
Still to this day remember how angry sir Alf was when interviewed after the game and pulling the England players away to stop swopping shirts.... but good luck to our gals...
Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 08:40 - Aug 12 with 1903 viewsconnell10

Come on England and our Kelly !!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 08:43 - Aug 12 with 1904 viewsted_hendrix

I'll be glad when the bloody thing Is over.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 10:09 - Aug 12 with 1840 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 08:43 - Aug 12 by ted_hendrix

I'm enjoying it, and we've had some cracking games. Currently France, Aus very entertaining.

However, if you're not enjoying it Edward, then maybe try thinking of some them kissing after the game.

Hope that helps.

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 10:34 - Aug 12 with 1806 viewsdaveB

all the games been really tight, expecting the same again, England to win 1-0
Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 11:17 - Aug 12 with 1761 viewsconnell10

Mate the football is a 100 times better than anything Rangers have served up lately. The football is good and that's all I care about.

Login to get fewer ads

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 11:24 - Aug 12 with 1728 viewsSonofpugwash

"Beyond Greatness"

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 11:27 - Aug 12 with 1741 viewsPlanetHonneywood

C'mon England!!!!

All set up for Chloe K...she's one of our own!!

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 11:58 - Aug 12 with 1686 viewsLblock

Me too

Shirts need ironing, place is a mess and my cooking is awful

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 12:09 - Aug 12 with 1651 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 11:58 - Aug 12 by Lblock

Me too

Shirts need ironing, place is a mess and my cooking is awful

Hardly the Lionesses' fault your boyfriend is into the tournament.

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 12:09 - Aug 12 with 1649 viewsnix

Some absolutely cracking play in this match from both sides. Cancelling each other out in the penalty area so far.

Definitely a very physical game.

Standard of refereeing no better though. A couple of obvious fouls, nothing given then a perfectly good tackle penalised for Colombia.

Colombia clearly a very strong side. Could go either way.
Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 12:15 - Aug 12 with 1636 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 12:09 - Aug 12 by nix

Some absolutely cracking play in this match from both sides. Cancelling each other out in the penalty area so far.

Definitely a very physical game.

Standard of refereeing no better though. A couple of obvious fouls, nothing given then a perfectly good tackle penalised for Colombia.

Colombia clearly a very strong side. Could go either way.

How the Colombian pulling Stanway's arm didn't get a card is baffling.

England trying to play the football, but they look like they could all handle themselves outside a 'spoons after closing time.

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 12:16 - Aug 12 with 1629 viewsCamberleyR

#TheCurseOfITV strikes again.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 12:17 - Aug 12 with 1617 viewstraininvain

Sorry to say but Colombia look the better team to me. Stronger and more creative attackers.
Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 12:17 - Aug 12 with 1618 viewsQPRSteve

A poor goal to conceded.
Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 12:17 - Aug 12 with 1613 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 12:16 - Aug 12 by CamberleyR

#TheCurseOfITV strikes again.

Expect some shithousery now.

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 12:23 - Aug 12 with 1575 viewstraininvain

Game on. Both keepers at fault for the goals.
Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 12:26 - Aug 12 with 1553 viewsconnell10

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 12:23 - Aug 12 by traininvain

I think Earps being to small is hardly here fault.

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 12:27 - Aug 12 with 1549 viewsdenhamhoop2

Lots of endeavour from both sides Colombian centre forward looks a good player quite a physical game with the ref letting them get on with it. As always though for me the goal keeping in Womens football is poor both awful errors Earps in the wrong position beaten by a cross and Colombian keeper spills an easy catch
Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 12:28 - Aug 12 with 1547 viewsconnell10

And the ref wants to check Columbias number 9 shorts at half time to see if She has bollocks.

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 12:28 - Aug 12 with 1545 viewsnix

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 12:23 - Aug 12 by traininvain

Yes.

Colombia definitely had a passage of play where they deserved to get some reward, but I'd say over the forty five (fifty?) minutes it was pretty even.
Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 12:30 - Aug 12 with 1541 viewsManinBlack

All these games going to penalties is just like watching the men's tournaments. Was expecting less shoot outs in the women's game but apparently not.
Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 12:34 - Aug 12 with 1519 viewstraininvain

Lionesses Match Freda (pt. 2 The QF) on 12:28 - Aug 12 by nix

Yes.

Colombia definitely had a passage of play where they deserved to get some reward, but I'd say over the forty five (fifty?) minutes it was pretty even.

I thought Colombia just edged it but on balance 1-1 probably isn’t unfair. England need to find a way to deal with Caicedo and Ramirez.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024