Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mood music - Preview 10:14 - Aug 25 with 2376 viewsNorthernr

Early previewish this week as I'm travelling...

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/60721
Mood music - Preview on 10:42 - Aug 25 with 2287 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hard to know what to do tomorrow: if we press against a Russel Martin team we may turn the ball over and get in on goal or we may knacker ourselves out even before the hour mark; if we sit deep we may never get up the field at all.

I think we have to go for it and hope our fitness holds out a bit longer - after all we've only played four games this month.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Mood music - Preview on 11:49 - Aug 25 with 2144 viewsWatford_Ranger

Feel we desperately need Duke’s legs in midfield. It’s become a bit of a repetitive stick to beat him with but this really isn’t a game we can afford to be carrying Dozzell on the off chance he does his once a season Hollywood pass.

Frustrate them for half an hour. Slow the game. Hit them on the break. Preferably win a few set pieces as Cook is 35/1 to score any time.
Mood music - Preview on 12:01 - Aug 25 with 2103 viewsvanrrrr

Big Following. away. Green shoots of recovery. we know how this ends.

Driving down in hope though!
Mood music - Preview on 12:02 - Aug 25 with 2100 viewsDorse

Very difficult to predict. We always have a 'puncher's chance' in games like these, especially if we can disrupt their play. Get after 'em and let's see what happens!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Mood music - Preview on 12:59 - Aug 25 with 1944 viewsAndybrat

Mood music - Preview on 11:49 - Aug 25 by Watford_Ranger

Feel we desperately need Duke’s legs in midfield. It’s become a bit of a repetitive stick to beat him with but this really isn’t a game we can afford to be carrying Dozzell on the off chance he does his once a season Hollywood pass.

Frustrate them for half an hour. Slow the game. Hit them on the break. Preferably win a few set pieces as Cook is 35/1 to score any time.

Spot on, we need to try and cause some panic and Dozzell may pass the lines better but Duke will be biting their ankles. Saying that a bit scary this one, assume Colback will be in for Dozzell anyway
Mood music - Preview on 14:14 - Aug 25 with 1803 viewsderbyhoop

I think they are vulnerable at the back. However, I struggle to see us having enough to win.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Mood music - Preview on 14:25 - Aug 25 with 1782 viewsterryb

Cheers Clive.

Surely Field is still 3 cautions away fron a suspension? Certainly last season, League Cup bookings didn't count towards the 5 caution ban & I've not seen anywhere that this has changed.

It's still hard to imagine him not achieving 5 before the end of September!
Mood music - Preview on 18:44 - Aug 25 with 1450 viewsNorthantsHoop

Agree go ahead in games see the confidence flow, go behind especially early it is a struggle and heads go down, but green shoots appearing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024