Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday's referee 16:11 - Feb 8 with 1630 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/61899
Saturday's referee on 17:23 - Feb 8 with 1465 viewsstevec

They must have heard you were on holiday.
Saturday's referee on 17:41 - Feb 8 with 1435 viewsE15Hoop

That Blackpool v Portsmouth story has cheered me right up!
Saturday's referee on 17:57 - Feb 8 with 1387 viewsR_from_afar

Fabulous!

"In 2017 Toner was taken off a League One game between Blackpool and Portsmouth in the wake of a High Court ruling against the Oyston family’s deliberate asset stripping of the club. The PGMOL insisted the switch to Premier League Jon Moss was because of the extra scrutiny on the game and the need for a more experienced official, and nothing to do with Ben Toner’s name which had caused much mirth among the Pool faithful in light of the verdict".

Thanks for the insight, enjoy the rest of your holiday. We'll try to be good.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Saturday's referee on 18:09 - Feb 8 with 1350 viewsNorthernr

First day back today. Picked a good one weather wise.
Saturday's referee on 19:53 - Feb 8 with 1192 viewscolinallcars

There are too many Bent Owners in the game. Oh, hang on….
Saturday's referee on 21:11 - Feb 8 with 1110 viewsSuperhoops2808

Is it me or does he bear a resemblance to Gary Neville
Saturday's referee on 21:19 - Feb 8 with 1078 viewsMick_S

Saturday's referee on 21:11 - Feb 8 by Superhoops2808

Looks like slim tricky Micky Beale to me which is not good.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Saturday's referee on 08:34 - Feb 9 with 895 viewsAirtomoreira

Could have been worse for the poor bloke if his parents surname was Tover not Toner......
Login to get fewer ads

Saturday's referee on 09:59 - Feb 9 with 809 viewsterryb

Saturday's referee on 17:57 - Feb 8 by R_from_afar

Fabulous!

"In 2017 Toner was taken off a League One game between Blackpool and Portsmouth in the wake of a High Court ruling against the Oyston family’s deliberate asset stripping of the club. The PGMOL insisted the switch to Premier League Jon Moss was because of the extra scrutiny on the game and the need for a more experienced official, and nothing to do with Ben Toner’s name which had caused much mirth among the Pool faithful in light of the verdict".

Thanks for the insight, enjoy the rest of your holiday. We'll try to be good.

Extra scrutiny on the game & they appointed Jon Moss as referee? That takes a lot of balls from the person who selected him!

At least we should save on travelling expenses this week. The four officials can carshare!
Saturday's referee on 10:21 - Feb 9 with 737 viewsCateLeBonR

Saturday's referee on 21:11 - Feb 8 by Superhoops2808

I was thinking he looked like Sam Field.
Saturday's referee on 17:48 - Feb 9 with 568 viewspaulhoop2

Is it me Clive or do we seem to be getting a hell of a lot of newbies on our games this year ??

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Saturday's referee on 18:12 - Feb 9 with 541 viewsSonic_Hoop

Saturday's referee on 17:48 - Feb 9 by paulhoop2

Is it me Clive or do we seem to be getting a hell of a lot of newbies on our games this year ??

Now that you mention it, it does feel like it. I wonder if there's any correlation between that and our disciplinary record? (taking Colback out of the equation)
Saturday's referee on 18:28 - Feb 9 with 514 viewsNorthernr

Saturday's referee on 17:48 - Feb 9 by paulhoop2

They've had to promote a lot of referees to the Prem because a lot retired so we've lost Hooper, Tierney, Gillet, Robinson, Bankes, Jones, Coote, Madley, England, Kavanagh, Brooks and (hilariously) Salisbury from our list in a reasonably short period of time, all of whom we used to get regularly.

There are also others - Allison, Welch, Bramall, Scott, Barrott - who are being fast tracked through to try and bring the average age down and get some fresh talent up there to try and improve standards, and are basically bypassing us. We've had Allison, Welch and Barrott once each I think and that's it on their way past.

So logic dictates, we're going to be getting a fair few newbies.

It's Andrew Kitchin again at Stoke on Wednesday, who was also new to us this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024