Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Devs v Swansea 18:24 - Sep 28 with 1473 viewsaston_hoop

Anyone watching?




Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

0
Devs v Swansea on 18:41 - Sep 28 with 1382 viewsdmm

Yep. That's a young side with a number of players I've not seen play before.
0
Devs v Swansea on 18:45 - Sep 28 with 1366 viewswortonr

Devs v Swansea on 18:41 - Sep 28 by dmm

Yep. That's a young side with a number of players I've not seen play before.


And me. Always interesting..but hope it’s better than the girls yesterday which was , shall I say, disappointing!
0
Devs v Swansea on 18:51 - Sep 28 with 1343 viewsdmm

Devs v Swansea on 18:45 - Sep 28 by wortonr

And me. Always interesting..but hope it’s better than the girls yesterday which was , shall I say, disappointing!


You're doing better than me. I don't really follow QPR Women though it's always nice to notice a win. They seem to be on the up, even with the loss last night.
0
Devs v Swansea on 19:35 - Sep 28 with 1180 viewsconnell10

Devs v Swansea on 18:51 - Sep 28 by dmm

You're doing better than me. I don't really follow QPR Women though it's always nice to notice a win. They seem to be on the up, even with the loss last night.


Well this is awful

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Devs v Swansea on 19:46 - Sep 28 with 1116 viewsconnell10

3-0 halftime terrible

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Devs v Swansea on 19:47 - Sep 28 with 1116 viewsdmm

They're a young side and it shows as they look like they’ve never played together before. The pitch looks heavy, which isn't helping. The LB Moore and CB Mitchell-Abadom are struggling badly.

On a positive note, Trujillo has played well in a deeper role than usual.

This is what happens when many of the better DS players are on loan.
0
Devs v Swansea on 19:49 - Sep 28 with 1095 viewsconnell10

3-0 halftime terrible

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Devs v Swansea on 20:17 - Sep 28 with 987 viewsjack10qpr

How real of a prospect is Trujillo?
0
Login to get fewer ads

Devs v Swansea on 20:29 - Sep 28 with 936 viewsdmm

Devs v Swansea on 20:17 - Sep 28 by jack10qpr

How real of a prospect is Trujillo?


He's only 17 so it's hard to say but he's definitely got some talent.
0
Devs v Swansea on 20:54 - Sep 28 with 825 viewsdmm

Finished 4-2 to Swansea. Kolli came on a HT and made a huge difference. He worked hard all over the pitch, helping knit things together and scoring two good goals. He’s definitely making a case for his inclusion in the first team.
2
Devs v Swansea on 20:54 - Sep 28 with 822 viewsMaggsinho

Kolli has come on and scored two already.

[Post edited 28 Sep 20:55]
0
Devs v Swansea on 20:56 - Sep 28 with 793 viewsMedwayR

Devs v Swansea on 20:54 - Sep 28 by Maggsinho

Kolli has come on and scored two already.

[Post edited 28 Sep 20:55]


Fackin ‘ell Steve 🤣

Poll: Who’s better?

2
Devs v Swansea on 20:57 - Sep 28 with 793 viewsconnell10

Devs v Swansea on 20:54 - Sep 28 by dmm

Finished 4-2 to Swansea. Kolli came on a HT and made a huge difference. He worked hard all over the pitch, helping knit things together and scoring two good goals. He’s definitely making a case for his inclusion in the first team.


Two beautiful goals and I think he had the captains armband.....he is definitely knocking on the coaches door.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Devs v Swansea on 20:59 - Sep 28 with 769 views1JD

Devs v Swansea on 20:54 - Sep 28 by dmm

Finished 4-2 to Swansea. Kolli came on a HT and made a huge difference. He worked hard all over the pitch, helping knit things together and scoring two good goals. He’s definitely making a case for his inclusion in the first team.


He was excellent. Worked his socks off. And two top quality strikes

Rico Kennedy (been injured again recently) on at HT also made a big difference. Highly talented winger with explosive pace.

Some pretty average performances elsewhere, and 3 big mistakes ad the back proving costly. Much better second half though.
1
Devs v Swansea on 21:26 - Sep 28 with 622 viewsderbyhoop

DS have been partnering Akindeleni and Street at CB. TA nowhere to be seen.
Kolli is making a case to Rejoin 1st team squad. At least, in matches.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky

1
Devs v Swansea on 21:49 - Sep 28 with 529 viewsbosh67

I think Kone will be out for some time and if Kolli scores as freely as he does then only hierarchy petulance will keep him out now.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

1
Devs v Swansea on 21:50 - Sep 28 with 519 viewsnix

Two lovely goals from Kolli. From the two matches I’ve seen recently, Bolton and Swansea, we’re much less physically imposing, maybe because we’re younger? But we grew into the match and it’s good experience for the younger players.
1
Devs v Swansea on 22:39 - Sep 28 with 331 viewsStainrod

Some much needed positive news - with so many injuries- that Kolli is working hard, seemingly motivated and scoring. Hopefully the message has got thru and hopefully, in turn, he will be given another chance.
1
Devs v Swansea on 23:03 - Sep 28 with 270 viewsHooping_Mad

Devs v Swansea on 22:39 - Sep 28 by Stainrod

Some much needed positive news - with so many injuries- that Kolli is working hard, seemingly motivated and scoring. Hopefully the message has got thru and hopefully, in turn, he will be given another chance.


Full time score?

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

0
Devs v Swansea on 23:46 - Sep 28 with 178 viewsnumptydumpty

In general, the way our squad selection for development side is done, its not always the best players that are selected. And the result is always deemed secondary in the league games, although we perhaps prioritise the cup games, given we have won two such competitions recently.

Encouraging to see Kolli's finishes, which at any level to finish like that is class. Hope he is taking seriously the clubs need for him to be fit enough for ninety minute games, particularly now Kone is injured.

But also begs the question where is Obikwu. Surely he needs to be getting some minutes too, but it does seem thats just simply not going to happen unfortunately.

Am hoping the goals will enable Kolli to be on the bench at West Ham. He played well there in the cup there last season. So its an opportunity for him to redeem hinself into favour with the powers that be.

I feel now, if he doesnt get any squad selection against West Ham, then have no idea whats going on. It would be hard to explain.

Feel he should have a big opportunity to get back in favour and glad he is still scoring with some decent strikes.
[Post edited 29 Sep 0:10]

"Walking in a Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Main Reason you started following QPR ??

0
Devs v Swansea on 00:08 - Sep 29 with 153 viewsconnell10

Devs v Swansea on 23:03 - Sep 28 by Hooping_Mad

Full time score?


4-2 Swansea

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026