Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First manager to get sacked this season 13:25 - Jul 16 with 1252 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Predictions?

I think Steve Clarke, West Brom manager

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

First manager to get sacked this season on 13:30 - Jul 16 with 919 viewsrrrspricey

Gotta be Steve Kean, shirley they get rid after another terrible start
First manager to get sacked this season on 13:36 - Jul 16 with 893 viewsMrSheen

Allardyce - the squad looks paper-thin and the fans hate him already. AVB has to be a reasonable bet too given his temperament and Tottenham's trigger-finger.
First manager to get sacked this season on 13:38 - Jul 16 with 885 viewsToast_R

I reckon you'd be better asking who will still be in charge come May 2013.

Steve Clark
Brendan Rogers
Di Matteo
Michael Laudrup
Allardyce
Houghton
AVB

None can afford a bad start.

I can't see Newcastle performing aswell as last season and can see Pardew coming uder pressure there too.

First manager to get sacked this season on 13:51 - Jul 16 with 840 viewsWokingR

You can add Martin Jol at Fulham too

If they sell Dempsey, their last remaining striker, I can't see them scoring a goal this side of Christmas
First manager to get sacked this season on 13:51 - Jul 16 with 839 viewsTacticalR

I'm not sure if he'll be sacked, but Guardiola is sitting there like a ticking time bomb under Wenger.

Air hostess clique

First manager to get sacked this season on 13:52 - Jul 16 with 834 viewsderbyhoop

Not many clubs (outside of W12) will fire a manager who has only just been appointed. So look at someone who has been at his club a while and may be going backwards.

Tony Pulis anyone?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

First manager to get sacked this season on 13:52 - Jul 16 with 833 viewsQPunkR

Roberto Di Matteo

QPR - "shit but local"

First manager to get sacked this season on 13:53 - Jul 16 with 829 viewsBlackCrowe

Allardyce.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Login to get fewer ads

First manager to get sacked this season on 13:55 - Jul 16 with 817 viewsWeaverQPR

Allardyce to be replaced by Bilic.

@WeavQPR

First manager to get sacked this season on 13:58 - Jul 16 with 802 viewsTonto

In the Permiership - another hot seat is Citeh. if they gon on any sort of bad run, Manicni could get ousted.

You have to wonder what the scousers will think of Rogers. They didnt like Roy.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

First manager to get sacked this season on 13:59 - Jul 16 with 798 viewsWatford_Ranger

First manager to get sacked this season on 13:55 - Jul 16 by WeaverQPR

He's just gone to one of the Moscow clubs. No chance of him going to West Ham any time soon.

Pulis for me too.
First manager to get sacked this season on 13:59 - Jul 16 with 799 viewsJamie

Di Matteo. He's inherited the job that 'the old guard' hounded AVB out from - aka moving on Terry, Lampard, Cole, Essien.
First manager to get sacked this season on 14:05 - Jul 16 with 785 viewsWeaverQPR

First manager to get sacked this season on 13:59 - Jul 16 by Watford_Ranger

He's just gone to one of the Moscow clubs. No chance of him going to West Ham any time soon.

Pulis for me too.

Ahhh shit,there goes my theory then!

@WeavQPR

First manager to get sacked this season on 14:19 - Jul 16 with 747 viewsJonDoeman

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/next-manager-to-leave

McDermott @ 16's is my tip

It Is What It Is !!

First manager to get sacked this season on 14:30 - Jul 16 with 717 viewsessextaxiboy

First manager to get sacked this season on 13:52 - Jul 16 by derbyhoop

Not many clubs (outside of W12) will fire a manager who has only just been appointed. So look at someone who has been at his club a while and may be going backwards.

Tony Pulis anyone?

Liverpool got rid of Hodgson sharpish. If he doesnt get a good start I reckon Rodgers is vulnerable .
The fans may give him a bit more time because of the Irish connection but the Yanks wont mess around if they are not challenging for top four .
First manager to get sacked this season on 14:34 - Jul 16 with 704 viewsjamois

First manager to get sacked this season on 13:52 - Jul 16 by derbyhoop

Tony Pulis anyone?

A good shout

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

First manager to get sacked this season on 14:43 - Jul 16 with 672 viewsWeaverQPR

Rodgers is an interesting one at Swansea he just continued what had already been started by Martinez/Sousa.
A slow start and he could be out on his arse like Woy.

@WeavQPR

First manager to get sacked this season on 14:56 - Jul 16 with 656 viewsheadhoops

First manager to get sacked this season on 13:55 - Jul 16 by WeaverQPR

good shout

or the return of Arrry

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

First manager to get sacked this season on 15:18 - Jul 16 with 635 viewsWeaverQPR

First manager to get sacked this season on 14:56 - Jul 16 by headhoops

good shout

or the return of Arrry

I could see that happening.

@WeavQPR

First manager to get sacked this season on 15:24 - Jul 16 with 620 viewskensalriser

I think Pulis is safe as long as Stoke stay out of the relegation zone. He's done a brilliant job to keep them up regardless of the style in which it's been achieved.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

First manager to get sacked this season on 16:31 - Jul 16 with 580 viewsgueRRilla

First manager to get sacked this season on 14:30 - Jul 16 by essextaxiboy

Liverpool got rid of Hodgson sharpish. If he doesnt get a good start I reckon Rodgers is vulnerable .
The fans may give him a bit more time because of the Irish connection but the Yanks wont mess around if they are not challenging for top four .

I read somewhere that Rodgers is expected to get top 6 this season and back to top 4 2013/14. He'll either be a disaster or a revelation. No idea if he's going to be able to transfer the Swansalona style on to Liverpool.
First manager to get sacked this season on 16:32 - Jul 16 with 579 viewsingeminate

First manager to get sacked this season on 15:24 - Jul 16 by kensalriser

I think Pulis is safe as long as Stoke stay out of the relegation zone. He's done a brilliant job to keep them up regardless of the style in which it's been achieved.

Wenger at 25-1 looks great value - though can see him resigning - presumably that counts as often sackings are marketed as mutual decisions?

I know he's never broken a contract blah blah etc, but a poor start to the season a sulky Van Perse, Walcott not signing a new contract, daft crowd on his back he's got to start wondering if it's worth it anymore.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

First manager to get sacked this season on 17:28 - Jul 16 with 546 viewsPhildo

Scousers seem quite excited about playing swansealona style so he may get more breaks than Roy did.

Sam A knows how to keep a side in the division (through the use of elbows mostly) and they will take 17th this year so I think he will be ok.

How come no ones mentioned SAF yet then? ;) - we can dream cant we?
First manager to get sacked this season on 17:42 - Jul 16 with 523 viewsTacticalR

First manager to get sacked this season on 16:32 - Jul 16 by ingeminate

Wenger at 25-1 looks great value - though can see him resigning - presumably that counts as often sackings are marketed as mutual decisions?

I know he's never broken a contract blah blah etc, but a poor start to the season a sulky Van Perse, Walcott not signing a new contract, daft crowd on his back he's got to start wondering if it's worth it anymore.

As Wenger is reported to be the highest paid manager in English football, it probably is worth it
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1111856-arsene-wenger-the-arsenal-managers-ye

But let's not knock Wenger, we got three points off him last year

Air hostess clique

First manager to get sacked this season on 17:44 - Jul 16 with 517 viewsDrewster

First manager to get sacked this season on 14:19 - Jul 16 by JonDoeman

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/next-manager-to-leave

McDermott @ 16's is my tip

This.
New Russian owners, if he doesnt start well, and they are down near the bottom (which I expect them to be) for any length of time, reckon he will go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024