Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shaktar bottle out... 20:48 - Jul 10 with 5961 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

...against the mighty Rangers!

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qpr-fixture-change-italy-shakthar-donetsk-2539
Shaktar bottle out... on 20:53 - Jul 10 with 4704 viewsaston_hoop

Not the last team to run scared of us I'm sure

Oh well, in case anyone was wondering these guys are our opponents by the looks of things..
http://www.veronastars.com/en/team/

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Shaktar bottle out... on 20:54 - Jul 10 with 4701 viewsGloucs_R

Thats a w8nk thing to do.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Shaktar bottle out... on 21:11 - Jul 10 with 4619 viewsDeepcutHoop

Shaktar bottle out... on 20:54 - Jul 10 by Gloucs_R

Thats a w8nk thing to do.

A sign of how much we've fallen perhaps? Fairly big show of disrespect to us there.

Still, mainly about fitness at this stage.
Shaktar bottle out... on 21:13 - Jul 10 with 4605 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Shaktar bottle out... on 21:11 - Jul 10 by DeepcutHoop

A sign of how much we've fallen perhaps? Fairly big show of disrespect to us there.

Still, mainly about fitness at this stage.

Maybe hoping to Sandro's autograph
Shaktar bottle out... on 21:19 - Jul 10 with 4582 viewsQPRinCT

Any TV for tomorrow?
Shaktar bottle out... on 22:06 - Jul 10 with 4412 viewshopphoops

Someone's sold us a kipper i think - Shaktar play the Ukrainian super cup against Dynamo Chicken Kiev on Tuesday, flew back from their pre season in Switzerland today. No mention of us on their web site.

oh well, the mighty Verona Stars it is...

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Shaktar bottle out... on 23:14 - Jul 10 with 4245 viewsLblock

Is there a trophy on offer for "Most Useless Pre-Season Planning"?

If so we'd be holders of that and have it in the cabinet for many a year

I love my club. We are one big cluster fcuk

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Shaktar bottle out... on 23:35 - Jul 10 with 4195 viewsStanisgod

I'm sure we could fit in Southend away as an extra fixture when they return

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Login to get fewer ads

Shaktar bottle out... on 02:36 - Jul 11 with 4009 viewsSonofNorfolt

I can almost guarantee that this will nause up plans of some of the lads that have travelled there.
It's a shame and wrong, Europa League Finalists one minute, Piedmont/ Lombardy Restauranteurs XI the next.
Rangers never stop being Rangers, the first season where we thought they've got pre-season right, but, errrrr no.
The Monaco game will be against the Grace Kelly Remembrance Mechanics 13 as well.
Shaktar bottle out... on 07:42 - Jul 11 with 3877 viewsBasingstokeR

Shaktar bottle out... on 22:06 - Jul 10 by hopphoops

Someone's sold us a kipper i think - Shaktar play the Ukrainian super cup against Dynamo Chicken Kiev on Tuesday, flew back from their pre season in Switzerland today. No mention of us on their web site.

oh well, the mighty Verona Stars it is...

Yep there's a story on their website basically their having an evening training session back in the Ukraine today (without mentioning us)...

"Having played Basel, the team moved from Crans-Montana to Geneva. There, they took off early in the morning of July 10 to fly to Kyiv. The Pitmen’s summer training camp is over.

Upon landing in the capital of Ukraine, Mircea Lucescu announced the schedule for the coming days. July 10 is a day off for Shakhtar. The team will meet again on July 11 for the evening training session to fully focus on the preparation for the Super Cup tie.

Let us remind you that the Dynamo vs Shakhtar game will be held in Odesa on July 14. The meeting kicks off at 21:00."
Shaktar bottle out... on 08:34 - Jul 11 with 3770 viewsbosh67

I think that's a technical victory then.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Shaktar bottle out... on 09:29 - Jul 11 with 3669 viewsLowerloftLad

For the million pound the question is in which queens park ranger season does this describe ???

Rubbish shirts, bodged pre season, high turn over of players , loss of main striker a week before the season starts and a silly tweet from uncle tony ?

Even a 50/50 couldn't narrow this one down
[Post edited 11 Jul 2015 9:37]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Shaktar bottle out... on 09:48 - Jul 11 with 3610 viewspeejaybee

Shaktar bottle out... on 23:14 - Jul 10 by Lblock

Is there a trophy on offer for "Most Useless Pre-Season Planning"?

If so we'd be holders of that and have it in the cabinet for many a year

I love my club. We are one big cluster fcuk

FFS

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Shaktar bottle out... on 09:54 - Jul 11 with 3589 viewsE17hoop

The game is still on the stream schedules; I think this might not be our fault but a Shaktar f-up.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Shaktar bottle out... on 10:08 - Jul 11 with 3549 viewsDiscodroids

Shaktar bottle out... on 09:29 - Jul 11 by LowerloftLad

For the million pound the question is in which queens park ranger season does this describe ???

Rubbish shirts, bodged pre season, high turn over of players , loss of main striker a week before the season starts and a silly tweet from uncle tony ?

Even a 50/50 couldn't narrow this one down
[Post edited 11 Jul 2015 9:37]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Shaktar bottle out... on 10:33 - Jul 11 with 3490 viewsstevec

It would appear that Veronastars is essentially a summer training camp for those who think they could be good enough to play semi professional football.

Any supporters out there who fancy their chances might possibly be able to wangle a game against the mighty Rangers.

Truly fckin amazing.
Shaktar bottle out... on 10:51 - Jul 11 with 3454 viewspaulparker

how hard is it to organise a Pre season FFS

in days gone by we would play a couple of Swedish teams or go to Harrow Borough
I also remember playing the likes of Spurs and Celtic when we were skint , there are no excuses the last few years have been shambolic and yet again we will probably go into a season ill prepared ,
still its all about uncle tone learning by his mistakes

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Shaktar bottle out... on 11:09 - Jul 11 with 3420 viewsDaBurgh

And this is Rangers fault how....? It seems as though Shaktar cancelled the game because of bad planning on their part.

Maybe I missed something... I would appreciate it greatly if all those who have commented on this thread that QPR have f*cked up again please explain so that I, may also, feel derision and utter contempt for the club I support. Ta very much for clearing this up for me.
Shaktar bottle out... on 11:15 - Jul 11 with 3404 viewsGloryHunter

Should've gone to Cornwall.
Shaktar bottle out... on 11:26 - Jul 11 with 3379 viewsJonDoeman

Shaktar bottle out... on 11:09 - Jul 11 by DaBurgh

And this is Rangers fault how....? It seems as though Shaktar cancelled the game because of bad planning on their part.

Maybe I missed something... I would appreciate it greatly if all those who have commented on this thread that QPR have f*cked up again please explain so that I, may also, feel derision and utter contempt for the club I support. Ta very much for clearing this up for me.

Everyone is assuming its QPR who fcked up, cos its what we do!

It Is What It Is !!

Shaktar bottle out... on 11:31 - Jul 11 with 3367 viewsGloucs_R

Well at least Ramsey has two excuses now - a squad of 12 and a poor preseason.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Shaktar bottle out... on 15:25 - Jul 11 with 3187 viewsW5R

Well it was no surprise.

This was always not happening. Donetsk don't even have a stadium, let alone a team. They're a political play thing currently and zero to do with football. Us playing them would have not been a wise idea politically for The Tune Group let alone the Mittals. Was never ever going to happen.
Shaktar bottle out... on 12:28 - Jul 12 with 2817 viewsPinnerPaul

Shaktar bottle out... on 15:25 - Jul 11 by W5R

Well it was no surprise.

This was always not happening. Donetsk don't even have a stadium, let alone a team. They're a political play thing currently and zero to do with football. Us playing them would have not been a wise idea politically for The Tune Group let alone the Mittals. Was never ever going to happen.

If it "was never going to happen", why didn't you point that out 3 weeks ago when the fixture was anounced?

There are some strange "fans" on here these days, many just seem delighted to be able to post something negative as soon as anything happens.
Shaktar bottle out... on 12:56 - Jul 12 with 2773 viewsganjR

Shaktar bottle out... on 12:28 - Jul 12 by PinnerPaul

If it "was never going to happen", why didn't you point that out 3 weeks ago when the fixture was anounced?

There are some strange "fans" on here these days, many just seem delighted to be able to post something negative as soon as anything happens.

Quite a lot of them are the same people with different aliases.
Shaktar bottle out... on 13:12 - Jul 12 with 2741 viewsW5R

Shaktar bottle out... on 12:56 - Jul 12 by ganjR

Quite a lot of them are the same people with different aliases.

Are they? I know I only have this single log in and I'm sure the mods must check i.p. to stop people with multiple log-ins?
[Post edited 12 Jul 2015 13:13]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024