Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jonathan Maxted 08:42 - Jul 18 with 3878 viewsTheBlob

http://www.doncaster.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=405950

Don't know nuffin' about him.
Anyone named Max should be good.

Apart from Max Clifford obviously.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Jonathan Maxted on 08:49 - Jul 18 with 3846 viewsHayesender

The words scraping and barrel spring to mind

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Jonathan Maxted on 08:52 - Jul 18 with 3830 viewseghamranger

He sounds shocking!!!
Jonathan Maxted on 08:55 - Jul 18 with 3811 viewsWatford_Ranger

For all I know he might have loads of potential but based on those few words I'd be a bit concerned if he was anything but third choice.
Jonathan Maxted on 08:56 - Jul 18 with 3802 viewsjohncharles

Mad

Strong and stable my arse.

Jonathan Maxted on 08:57 - Jul 18 with 3797 viewsGloucs_R

Really hoping he is U21 bound. He is only 21.

http://www.gazetteseries.co.uk/sport/13423675.FOOTBALL__O_Connor_begins_his_Fore

Poll: Are we staying up?

Jonathan Maxted on 09:10 - Jul 18 with 3756 viewsDaBurgh

Sounds a cracker, apparently the highlight of his career is that he made a penalty save while playing for forest green rovers...
Jonathan Maxted on 09:27 - Jul 18 with 3684 viewspeejaybee

Jonathan Maxted on 09:10 - Jul 18 by DaBurgh

Sounds a cracker, apparently the highlight of his career is that he made a penalty save while playing for forest green rovers...

He was Quoted saying that was the Highlight of his career where exactly.???

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Jonathan Maxted on 10:05 - Jul 18 with 3576 viewsDaBurgh

Jonathan Maxted on 09:27 - Jul 18 by peejaybee

He was Quoted saying that was the Highlight of his career where exactly.???

Calm down there slick. It was mentioned in the article, so I took it to be a highlight, no direct quotes from the man.
Login to get fewer ads

Jonathan Maxted on 10:44 - Jul 18 with 3477 viewsdistortR

Jonathan Maxted on 10:05 - Jul 18 by DaBurgh

Calm down there slick. It was mentioned in the article, so I took it to be a highlight, no direct quotes from the man.

So you read a sentence about his last match, jumped to a conclusion and jump on the bandwagon that condemns anyone who we scout rather than buy off motd? Welcome to qpr, son.

Getting heartily pissed off with the lazy cynicism on here.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2015 10:46]
Jonathan Maxted on 10:51 - Jul 18 with 3452 viewsQPR_Jim

QPR bound doesn't mean we signed him, may just be that we've offered him a trial
Jonathan Maxted on 11:09 - Jul 18 with 3396 viewsderbyhoop

The only way this will happen is:-

McCarthy goes
This guy comes in as 3rd choice. Behind Green and Lumley.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Jonathan Maxted on 11:39 - Jul 18 with 3315 viewsDiscodroids

Jonathan Maxted on 10:05 - Jul 18 by DaBurgh

for christ sakes man get yer facts right, just coming on here flinging around unsubstantiated quotes like robert duvall flinging playing cards on dead viet cong.

the LFW hair bear bunch jumping on their bike in full effect bike to steam in with a snipe

you'll do week to watch' all the presidents men' at least 6 times before embarking to post on this message board Daburgh..perhaps studying the modus operandi of a world war two political science officer from the kursk to gird your loins before spreading contagion on here

ahh LFW QPR message board..the qpr brotherhood behold! how pleasant and good it is for QPR brothers to dwell together in unity.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2015 11:41]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Jonathan Maxted on 11:53 - Jul 18 with 3261 viewsTheBlob

Jonathan Maxted on 11:39 - Jul 18 by Discodroids

for christ sakes man get yer facts right, just coming on here flinging around unsubstantiated quotes like robert duvall flinging playing cards on dead viet cong.

the LFW hair bear bunch jumping on their bike in full effect bike to steam in with a snipe

you'll do week to watch' all the presidents men' at least 6 times before embarking to post on this message board Daburgh..perhaps studying the modus operandi of a world war two political science officer from the kursk to gird your loins before spreading contagion on here

ahh LFW QPR message board..the qpr brotherhood behold! how pleasant and good it is for QPR brothers to dwell together in unity.

Goddammit Disco,when will you ever learn?You forgot to mention Sisterhood.And All The President's Wimmin.
You'll be getting letters from he/she/it at around 8pm.

Jonathan Maxted on 12:13 - Jul 18 with 3199 viewsDaBurgh

Jonathan Maxted on 11:39 - Jul 18 by Discodroids

Please excuse my unfettered exuberance in daring to give my opinion, I had merely forgotten my lowly station in the QPR forum hierarchy ....

“It is not for me to judge another man's life. I must judge, I must choose, I must spurn, purely for myself. For myself, alone.”
― Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha
Jonathan Maxted on 12:30 - Jul 18 with 3158 viewsisawqpratwcity

Jonathan Maxted on 12:13 - Jul 18 by DaBurgh

Please excuse my unfettered exuberance in daring to give my opinion, I had merely forgotten my lowly station in the QPR forum hierarchy ....

“It is not for me to judge another man's life. I must judge, I must choose, I must spurn, purely for myself. For myself, alone.”
― Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

"What say we stop knocking seven shades of sh*t out of each other and go fight the Russkies together? I saw that Liz and her Mum have put their hands up for it."
--- Rudolf Hess, Tower of London

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Jonathan Maxted on 13:29 - Jul 18 with 3026 viewsDylanP

He's coming un to replace Murphy and compete for the #2 goalie spot with whoever is there (CR moreorless said Alex was on his way out). Why are people getting so negative about a 21 year old #3 (maybe #2) goalie?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Jonathan Maxted on 16:29 - Jul 18 with 2750 viewsHayesender

Jonathan Maxted on 13:29 - Jul 18 by DylanP

He's coming un to replace Murphy and compete for the #2 goalie spot with whoever is there (CR moreorless said Alex was on his way out). Why are people getting so negative about a 21 year old #3 (maybe #2) goalie?

Have you read his career stats to date?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Jonathan Maxted on 17:49 - Jul 18 with 2627 viewsDylanP

Jonathan Maxted on 16:29 - Jul 18 by Hayesender

Have you read his career stats to date?

No. Of course not! Sorry, but that is not how I spend my days, checking out the career stats of a possible (the deal isn't even done) number 3 goalie (number 2 at best). Plus, he's only 21. How would a 21 year old goalie have stats worth looking at?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Jonathan Maxted on 18:10 - Jul 18 with 2592 viewsDorse

Jonathan Maxted on 17:49 - Jul 18 by DylanP

No. Of course not! Sorry, but that is not how I spend my days, checking out the career stats of a possible (the deal isn't even done) number 3 goalie (number 2 at best). Plus, he's only 21. How would a 21 year old goalie have stats worth looking at?

Case closed, M'Lud.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Jonathan Maxted on 07:44 - Jul 25 with 2110 viewsbosh67

Gone to Forest Green.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Jonathan Maxted on 09:22 - Jul 25 with 1986 viewsTheBlob

Jonathan Maxted on 07:44 - Jul 25 by bosh67

Gone to Forest Green.

That's a relief.
I would go for Bentley(Southend) now,double pronto.

I see striker Jelavic is available from Hull at around £3m,always been a fan since his Jock days.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024