Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Angella 22:12 - Sep 25 with 1809 viewsBklynRanger

I just don't see him as the dominant defender I expected him to be. I wasn't expecting Shittu (sadly) but if he's supposed to be a quality defender shouldn't he have that aggression about him at least to some extent? I know he was up against a beast of a bloke last week, but still, I haven't really noticed it. Maybe he'd be better off as either a sweeper or sitting right in front of the defence?

Saying that Nedum had a mare for the 2nd and 3rd goals but he's always had the pattern of one off game every handful as far as I can tell.
Angella on 22:15 - Sep 25 with 1789 viewsQPunkR

One word on the evidence of tonight: fúckingabysmal

QPR - "shit but local"

Angella on 22:15 - Sep 25 with 1785 viewspaulparker

The new Karl ready

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Angella on 22:16 - Sep 25 with 1777 viewsHooparoo

Starting to wonder if dropping young Hall and Doughty for Angella and Toszer has buggered up the spirit that was coming through. Look at results since then. We are going backwards and now we've even managed to turn Chery into crap.

Depressing.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Angella on 22:17 - Sep 25 with 1763 viewsRanger78

That performance tonight was beyond bad, truly embarrassing.

Mind you, tonight, that can be said about every single player. Especially the back 5
Angella on 22:22 - Sep 25 with 1714 viewsted_hendrix

People were pleased that we signed him, but we do have the ability to turn good players into piles of shit after a few games.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Angella on 22:28 - Sep 25 with 1684 viewsactonman

Thought he looked weak and clueless against Blackburn and tonight hasn't gone any way towards changing my mind !

That fourth goal, he had 3 bites to get a size 10 on it into row z and bottled every fcking one !!

Out jumped , weak tackles , poor distribution , terrible marking, no positional sense .... Yep fits right in with he other useless cnts !
Angella on 22:29 - Sep 25 with 1685 viewsFearless

Angella on 22:22 - Sep 25 by ted_hendrix

People were pleased that we signed him, but we do have the ability to turn good players into piles of shit after a few games.

Drop onouha play angella and hall
Angella on 23:02 - Sep 25 with 1602 viewsbosh67

Angella is comfortable on the ball but the reason Watford obviously let him go was evident tonight. He makes Bob Malcolm look fast.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Angella on 23:04 - Sep 25 with 1579 viewsHollowayRanger

angelina is weak and onouhas no leader

missing dunne at this level big time

id play hill least he can head a ball

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Angella on 23:06 - Sep 25 with 1570 viewsBromleyHoop

Angella on 23:02 - Sep 25 by bosh67

Angella is comfortable on the ball but the reason Watford obviously let him go was evident tonight. He makes Bob Malcolm look fast.

Ditto for Toszer. I thought Hall was unlucky to be dropped as soon as Angella was brought in. The thing is both Angella and Onuhua were so bad they both need dropping after today.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Angella on 23:08 - Sep 25 with 1564 viewsingeminate

Angella on 22:16 - Sep 25 by Hooparoo

Starting to wonder if dropping young Hall and Doughty for Angella and Toszer has buggered up the spirit that was coming through. Look at results since then. We are going backwards and now we've even managed to turn Chery into crap.

Depressing.

I said this at the time. At Huddersfield Hall was my MOM albeit a lot of other people thought Ned. Either way to break up a central defence that had played out of their skin and kept a clean sheet for a new arrival seemed a really bad idea. What message does it send out? V weak management. My guess is he had promised angel lol a starting berth and saw hall as an easy paperweight.

Just one of a series of poor calls.

When Ramsey too over he was all about youth. Then he buys two old boys to play full back, both shot IMO.
To be fair perch - he looked good on paper,but hasn't delivered. So furlong and Cole not given a sniff.

It is becoming harder and harder to make a case for Ramsey. Poor subs, selection, shape generally doesn't work, lopsided squad. Not all,of this is his fault, but he needs to sort out and rapidly.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Angella on 23:12 - Sep 25 with 1546 viewsBklynRanger

In terms of dropping Hall, Ramsey seems to have made a point the last 2 or 3 times I've heard him of saying how unlucky Hall was to be dropped. He said yesterday on the Player thing that Hall was the one player who could feel bad that he hadn't stayed in on merit simply because they'd been going after Angella for a few weeks.
Angella on 23:16 - Sep 25 with 1524 viewsingeminate

Angella on 23:12 - Sep 25 by BklynRanger

In terms of dropping Hall, Ramsey seems to have made a point the last 2 or 3 times I've heard him of saying how unlucky Hall was to be dropped. He said yesterday on the Player thing that Hall was the one player who could feel bad that he hadn't stayed in on merit simply because they'd been going after Angella for a few weeks.

Don't drop him then!
Let Angella get used to the squad and break in to the team due to either loss of form or injury.
It was just a bad call made by a manager making a lot of bad calls at the moment.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Angella on 23:17 - Sep 25 with 1518 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Yes Hall should never have been dropped.
Angella on 05:31 - Sep 26 with 1378 viewsozexile

How slow is he. I reckon Dunne would out pace him. He looked like a fan in a shirt they'd pulled out of the crowd.
Angella on 05:35 - Sep 26 with 1373 viewsQPRinCT

Angella on 22:16 - Sep 25 by Hooparoo

Depressing.

That's a very good point!
Angella on 05:35 - Sep 26 with 1373 viewsvegasranger

We have to move the Chief to right back to bring in Hall. Strong player in air.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024