Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just foxtrot oscar 10:38 - Nov 13 with 4896 viewsHayesender

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/475431/Alex-McLeish-ready-to-return-to

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Just foxtrot oscar on 10:40 - Nov 13 with 3384 viewsNorthernr

Put a bullet in me, I'm done.
Just foxtrot oscar on 10:44 - Nov 13 with 3355 viewsaston_hoop

If he can be on the managerial shortlist, I want to be on it too! I hope they've confused Clive's article about potential managers with the actual shortlist!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Just foxtrot oscar on 10:44 - Nov 13 with 3352 viewsDiscodroids

We Dont Know if were Arthur or Martha.

Board of Confusion.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Just foxtrot oscar on 10:46 - Nov 13 with 3344 viewsTheBlob

Must be the longest short list in history.
Genk?WTF is a Genk?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Just foxtrot oscar on 10:51 - Nov 13 with 3307 viewsDiscodroids

Just foxtrot oscar on 10:46 - Nov 13 by TheBlob

Must be the longest short list in history.
Genk?WTF is a Genk?

Ar'nt they young, lithe hairless African men in their late teens , parping and tooting For an audience of German men that look like joesph Fritzel on eX hamster.com.

or is that' Twinks', i gets confused.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2015 10:52]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Just foxtrot oscar on 10:55 - Nov 13 with 3282 viewsadhoc_qpr

The more you look at some of the losers our board might actually appoint, the more i think we might as well stick with Warnock for the next few months at least!

Better the devil you know and all that...
Just foxtrot oscar on 11:06 - Nov 13 with 3234 viewsBrightonhoop

On the bright side it is the Daily Star....but someone is leaking to the Mail and Star. I wonder why?

Anyway, last one out, turn the lights off....
Just foxtrot oscar on 11:10 - Nov 13 with 3213 viewsBushman

Kill me now

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Login to get fewer ads

Just foxtrot oscar on 11:12 - Nov 13 with 3202 viewsAntti_Heinola

Just foxtrot oscar on 10:44 - Nov 13 by aston_hoop

If he can be on the managerial shortlist, I want to be on it too! I hope they've confused Clive's article about potential managers with the actual shortlist!

That's a good thing, Aston. We have to have a 'proper interview process' where managers come in and give powerpoint demonstrations and take an exam and get asked difficult questions etc.

There's no chance McLeish will get it.

Is there?

Bare bones.

Just foxtrot oscar on 11:15 - Nov 13 with 3184 viewsMvpeter

Just foxtrot oscar on 11:12 - Nov 13 by Antti_Heinola

That's a good thing, Aston. We have to have a 'proper interview process' where managers come in and give powerpoint demonstrations and take an exam and get asked difficult questions etc.

There's no chance McLeish will get it.

Is there?

I get the feeling this is sarcastic. It really shouldn't be. Basic recruitment need.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Just foxtrot oscar on 11:15 - Nov 13 with 3182 viewsBAWHoops

He's got experience and according to this board that's what we need to unlock the godlike footballing ability of our super squad.

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Just foxtrot oscar on 11:24 - Nov 13 with 3132 viewsessextaxiboy

As someone whos default is to back the bloke in the dugout. I would struggle with this one ..
Just foxtrot oscar on 11:28 - Nov 13 with 3111 viewsAntti_Heinola

Just foxtrot oscar on 11:15 - Nov 13 by Mvpeter

I get the feeling this is sarcastic. It really shouldn't be. Basic recruitment need.

of course i agree, Pete. I just think that with this board they could interview a thousand people and they'll still just choose the biggest name regardless.

Bare bones.

Just foxtrot oscar on 11:38 - Nov 13 with 3065 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Just foxtrot oscar on 11:40 - Nov 13 with 3048 viewsJamie

Not even QPR would appoint McLeish. It's akin to an act of war on the fans.
Just foxtrot oscar on 11:40 - Nov 13 with 3047 viewsthemodfather

and paul lambert can eff off too.
Just foxtrot oscar on 11:44 - Nov 13 with 3027 viewsMvpeter

Just foxtrot oscar on 11:28 - Nov 13 by Antti_Heinola

of course i agree, Pete. I just think that with this board they could interview a thousand people and they'll still just choose the biggest name regardless.

Ah I see. Yeah absolutely.

I honestly think that even someone who didn't know about football could have seen through Redknapp's 'plan.'

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Just foxtrot oscar on 11:46 - Nov 13 with 3020 viewsMytch_QPR

Just foxtrot oscar on 11:40 - Nov 13 by Jamie

Not even QPR would appoint McLeish. It's akin to an act of war on the fans.

I wouldn't know whether to laugh, cry or just throw the towel in. Maybe it's karma for all of the 'don't know what you're doing' chants aimed at Ramsey - they'll end up with someone who really doesn't know.

If TF is even faintly connected with this it will show how distanced he is from the history of the club, and supporters.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Just foxtrot oscar on 11:46 - Nov 13 with 3014 viewsDorse

OH. HELL. NO.

And people wonder why I'm a clinically depressed, suicide risk. To quote the Profanisaurus: Fe Fi Fo Fum (or 'Fcuk Everything, Fcuk It, Fcuk Off, Fcuk Ur Mum!')

If anybody wants me, I'm in the garden playing with the chainsaw.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Just foxtrot oscar on 11:50 - Nov 13 with 2993 viewsPhildo

At least he makes Kevin Blackwell look like Pep Guardiola. We need to start mining some positives here
Just foxtrot oscar on 11:59 - Nov 13 with 2953 viewsNW10Hoop

Oh come on. Isn't this just a case of his agent putting his name about to make sure that he isn't forgotten? I would have thought that when he does return to England it'll have to be with a League 1 side. He's toxic over here, and not just for his results. A dour, sour joyless prat in the vein of Alex Ferguson except he's shit. Just what we need.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2015 12:02]
Just foxtrot oscar on 12:01 - Nov 13 with 2941 viewsadhoc_qpr

Maybe he can take back over at Rangers when Warburton leaves to manage us?
Just foxtrot oscar on 12:04 - Nov 13 with 2926 viewsSydneyRs

Just foxtrot oscar on 10:40 - Nov 13 by Northernr

Put a bullet in me, I'm done.

This
Just foxtrot oscar on 12:16 - Nov 13 with 2872 viewsFDC

Ready to return to English football after a year in Belgium with Genk.

Terrible affliction. My old man had Genk. He went to Belgium to try to get it sorted but it was too progressed, he's never been the same since.
Just foxtrot oscar on 12:19 - Nov 13 with 2856 viewsFDC

McLeish
Pearson
Hasselbaink

Hasselbaink please. Simply because I don't know anything about him and for that reason he's better than the other two. Magic. Keep up the good work Tone.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024