Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What are we going to do with Kim?? 06:35 - Mar 6 with 8902 viewsJAPRANGERS

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/north-korea-fires-four-ballistic-9972623

Today the he fired 4 missiles towards Japan. Landed in the sea less than 200 miles away. These missiles are getting closer and closer every time. What's his purpose in all this??Nuclear war?

If he makes a miscalculation and one actually lands here, all hell'll break out.
What are we going to do with Kim?? on 07:07 - Mar 6 with 6908 viewsJAPRANGERS

Some commentators here are suggesting an all out massive pre-emptive strike on all his missile launch sites if President Trump signs off on it.

Been nice being a member of this site................
What are we going to do with Kim?? on 07:37 - Mar 6 with 6866 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I think Gangnam Hoops will be shitting themselves more. That said, if Trumpet listens to anyone, (big if that of course), they'll say that unless China sanctions it, forget it.

I've actually worked with some North Koreans, all totally indoctrinated. But if Kim were toppled, I bet it'll fall like a house of cards. Huge problems with starvation and repression over there.

Doesn't change my view of Ji Sung Park. You just know the BBC will find a link between KIm and QPR.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

What are we going to do with Kim?? on 08:42 - Mar 6 with 6782 viewsBrightonhoop

I think they ned to think about a different tact with him towards peace using the lifting of sanctions to ease him down from his dangerous place of paranoia before he nukes the south. If he receives a serious threat to his families dynasty he will go nuclear and the US will have to respond in kind, China will join in and in a long nuclear afternoon we will all be gone.

There's a cheerful thought for Monday morning....

The current hawkish policy since GW Bush clearly isn't working and will only result in one outcome.
What are we going to do with Kim?? on 09:12 - Mar 6 with 6746 viewsToast_R

Amazing the the fate of an entire world can rest in the hands of just a few men. How insane is that?

7.125 billion other human beings accept that these few men can threaten them. The human psyche is a strange one.
What are we going to do with Kim?? on 12:39 - Mar 6 with 6619 viewsJAPRANGERS

Here he is, the fat pig who's holding the world to ransom.

Wouldn't win any beauty contests would he??
What are we going to do with Kim?? on 13:48 - Mar 6 with 6538 viewsPeterHucker

Round em all up, put em in a field and bomb the bastards.

PS. I don't really think we should do that.
What are we going to do with Kim?? on 13:50 - Mar 6 with 6533 viewsJuzzie

What are we going to do with Kim?? on 12:39 - Mar 6 by JAPRANGERS

He would if it was held in North Korea.
What are we going to do with Kim?? on 13:56 - Mar 6 with 6513 viewsheadhoops

What are we going to do with Kim?? on 13:50 - Mar 6 by Juzzie

He would if it was held in North Korea.

he would actually finish 1st 2nd and 3rd.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Login to get fewer ads

What are we going to do with Kim?? on 13:58 - Mar 6 with 6498 viewsstevec

What are we going to do with Kim?? on 12:39 - Mar 6 by JAPRANGERS

Was he in Peaky Blinders?
What are we going to do with Kim?? on 15:43 - Mar 6 with 6417 viewskensalriser

Surprised that China isn't having a quiet word along the lines of rein it in or we will come and take away all your toys.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

What are we going to do with Kim?? on 16:14 - Mar 6 with 6379 viewsJAPRANGERS

What are we going to do with Kim?? on 15:43 - Mar 6 by kensalriser

Surprised that China isn't having a quiet word along the lines of rein it in or we will come and take away all your toys.

China are soiling their underpants in fear of NK collapsing, leading to untold millions of refugees flooding into the country. They'll prop up his regime no matter what
What are we going to do with Kim?? on 16:23 - Mar 6 with 6358 viewsJeff

What are we going to do with Kim?? on 16:14 - Mar 6 by JAPRANGERS

China are soiling their underpants in fear of NK collapsing, leading to untold millions of refugees flooding into the country. They'll prop up his regime no matter what

Also, NK offers a very useful buffer between them and South Korea, and by Extension, America.

Can we not knock it?

What are we going to do with Kim?? on 19:22 - Mar 6 with 6224 viewskensalriser

What are we going to do with Kim?? on 16:23 - Mar 6 by Jeff

Also, NK offers a very useful buffer between them and South Korea, and by Extension, America.

Exactly why I'd expect them to be having a word before he does something really mental.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

What are we going to do with Kim?? on 19:35 - Mar 6 with 6207 viewsHollowayRanger

I plan to go china in October

if it ain't sorted by then im going down there to sort him out myself

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

What are we going to do with Kim?? on 19:38 - Mar 6 with 6199 viewsdanehoop

Where are you planning to go in China?

Never knowingly understood

What are we going to do with Kim?? on 19:40 - Mar 6 with 6194 viewssmegma

What are we going to do with Kim?? on 19:38 - Mar 6 by danehoop

Stu, did you ever make it to NK ?? I remember you telling me your plans a few years ago.
What are we going to do with Kim?? on 19:41 - Mar 6 with 6188 viewsJAPRANGERS

What are we going to do with Kim?? on 19:35 - Mar 6 by HollowayRanger

I plan to go china in October

if it ain't sorted by then im going down there to sort him out myself

Kimmy boy likes the ladies it is said. Sorry Holloway, he doesn't go for lesbians
What are we going to do with Kim?? on 20:39 - Mar 6 with 6118 viewsDWQPR

I wonder if Kim's boys at the North Korean embassy are monitoring this board like they did the local barbers down South Ealing a few years ago when they had a sign in the window about a bad hair day with a picture of the man himself. Still there is only one way to find out.

Kim Jong Il you're a cûnt who has fûcked more dead pigs than the whole of the Bullingdon Boys put together and your old man screwed your uncle who also happens to be your brother! WÁNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKEEERRRRR!

There that ought to do it. Now to see whether Clive makes it the the C&S tomorrow night!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

What are we going to do with Kim?? on 21:52 - Mar 6 with 6060 viewsisawqpratwcity

What are we going to do with Kim?? on 20:39 - Mar 6 by DWQPR

I wonder if Kim's boys at the North Korean embassy are monitoring this board like they did the local barbers down South Ealing a few years ago when they had a sign in the window about a bad hair day with a picture of the man himself. Still there is only one way to find out.

Kim Jong Il you're a cûnt who has fûcked more dead pigs than the whole of the Bullingdon Boys put together and your old man screwed your uncle who also happens to be your brother! WÁNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKEEERRRRR!

There that ought to do it. Now to see whether Clive makes it the the C&S tomorrow night!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

What are we going to do with Kim?? on 22:33 - Mar 6 with 6002 viewsdanehoop

What are we going to do with Kim?? on 19:40 - Mar 6 by smegma

Stu, did you ever make it to NK ?? I remember you telling me your plans a few years ago.

No mate, got to Mongolia a few times but never could quite find away to get to NK in the end. Main reason was that the trip would have taken more than a week and I couldn't get the sign off to be away that long from the day job.

Never knowingly understood

What are we going to do with Kim?? on 00:33 - Mar 7 with 5940 viewsHollowayRanger

What are we going to do with Kim?? on 19:38 - Mar 6 by danehoop

booked whole of October off so plenty of time to work a trip out

great wall forbidden palace and clay army

so Beijing and Xian

if all goes well will go Singapore first pick up a couple of friends living out there then go on to china

if not wing it and go on my own

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

What are we going to do with Kim?? on 01:15 - Mar 7 with 5917 viewsBoston

There's a lot going on behind Kim's back...

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

What are we going to do with Kim?? on 05:54 - Mar 7 with 5848 viewsdistortR

What are we going to do with Kim?? on 01:15 - Mar 7 by Boston

There's a lot going on behind Kim's back...

it looks suspiciously like she's got nipples on her bum?

Not sure how i feel about this. I will ruminate over it throughout the day.
What are we going to do with Kim?? on 08:42 - Mar 7 with 5768 viewsMick_S

What are we going to do with Kim?? on 20:39 - Mar 6 by DWQPR

Same barbers DW.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

What are we going to do with Kim?? on 21:48 - Mar 14 with 5599 viewsTacticalR

First, some context. Korea is surrounded by three huge states - China, Japan and Russia - 'a shrimp among whales', so like Eastern Europe is a potential cockpit for foreign powers, now including the USA. Korea was a Japanese colony between 1910 and 1945. Prior to the occupation of Korea Japan had defeated China (1894-95) and Russia (1904-05). During the occupation Japanese landlord farmers took over most of the land in Korea. As the occupation progressed Korean culture was suppressed and the Koreans ordered to adopt Japanese surnames. Eventually millions of Koreans were conscripted as labourers and taken either to Japan's colony in Manchuria or to Japan.

Bruce Cumings is the author of numerous books about Korea, including a history of the Korean War. He is interviewed here on Democracy Now on the meaning of the latest developments (3 minutes):

The man he mentions in the interview (Abe's grandfather) is Nobusuke Kishi:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobusuke_Kishi

There is also a two-hour interview with Cumings on Youtube about the Korean War here:

One point Cumings continually emphasises is that the Korean War really began in the 1930s when Koreans fought with the Chinese in Manchuria against the Japanese Kwantung army which also contained Koreans (including Park Chung Hee, dictator of South Korea during the 1960s and 70s). This is a 4-minute excerpt which gives some idea of the devastation heaped on North Korea by the USA during the Korean War:

[Post edited 14 Mar 2017 23:01]

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024