Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey quote tonight 19:33 - Jun 4 with 2975 viewsRangersDave

'eeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrr i'm just looking for a chance to put the past behind me'
knob!!!!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Joey quote tonight on 20:07 - Jun 4 with 2893 viewsLazyFan

Some journo should ask...

"Are you not ALWAYS looking for yet ANOTHER chance to yet AGAIN put the past behind you?"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Joey quote tonight on 20:54 - Jun 4 with 2793 viewsGroveR

Insert prepped joke about gambling. Check.
Slag off Gerrard. Check.
Compare yourself to Guardiola. Check.

Nice easy presser by the numbers there our kid.
Joey quote tonight on 22:18 - Jun 4 with 2684 viewsDorse

Joey quote tonight on 20:54 - Jun 4 by GroveR

Insert prepped joke about gambling. Check.
Slag off Gerrard. Check.
Compare yourself to Guardiola. Check.

Nice easy presser by the numbers there our kid.

'I am really looking forward to leading Fleetwood into the new season, working with the lads, building a strong team spirit, winning promotion with over 120 points, healing injured players with a touch, transmuting base metals into gold, fixing the train timetables, seeking out strange new worlds and civilisations...'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Joey quote tonight on 22:50 - Jun 4 with 2633 viewsGroveR

Joey quote tonight on 22:18 - Jun 4 by Dorse

'I am really looking forward to leading Fleetwood into the new season, working with the lads, building a strong team spirit, winning promotion with over 120 points, healing injured players with a touch, transmuting base metals into gold, fixing the train timetables, seeking out strange new worlds and civilisations...'

If i was a Fleetwood player I'd settle for "see the first lad there at a corner? Don't fire every corner straight into his bollocks..."
Joey quote tonight on 01:16 - Jun 5 with 2519 viewstimcocking

Never had much of a problem with Joey myself. Always seemed likeable to me.
Joey quote tonight on 01:50 - Jun 5 with 2496 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Joey quote tonight on 01:16 - Jun 5 by timcocking

I’m surprised His Eminence wasn’t presiding over the recent royal wedding.

I know for a fact that Meghan Markel was gutted; the chance to be in His presence was one of the reasons she said yes. Consequently, the Royals had to put a shift in on the morning of the wedding to guarantee an audience with His Eminence later in the year, or she was all for calling it off!

I also think it more than coincidence that Fleetwood will be training in Singapore in a weeks time. No doubt His Eminence will play a pivotal role in the talks to de-nuclearise the Korean Peninsula while putting Fleetwood through their paces.

For lest we forget, He walked among us and turned everything into whine!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Joey quote tonight on 07:55 - Jun 5 with 2333 viewsdaveB

What was that nonsense about the best managers being plodding midfield players with no skill. Fergusson and Clough were both forwards, Guardiola was far from a plodder he was a really skilful player, he really is an idiot at times
Joey quote tonight on 08:14 - Jun 5 with 2308 viewsPhildo

Joey quote tonight on 01:50 - Jun 5 by PlanetHonneywood

I’m surprised His Eminence wasn’t presiding over the recent royal wedding.

I know for a fact that Meghan Markel was gutted; the chance to be in His presence was one of the reasons she said yes. Consequently, the Royals had to put a shift in on the morning of the wedding to guarantee an audience with His Eminence later in the year, or she was all for calling it off!

I also think it more than coincidence that Fleetwood will be training in Singapore in a weeks time. No doubt His Eminence will play a pivotal role in the talks to de-nuclearise the Korean Peninsula while putting Fleetwood through their paces.

For lest we forget, He walked among us and turned everything into whine!

He was in as main celebrant at the rehearsal but in his sermon accused the Queen of lacking staying power and had a bet on how long the marriage would last so was subbed off for Bishop Curry.

He has accepted a four royal wedding ban and has voluntarily agreed to stay out of Ladbrokes in Windsor.

Clint Hill later explained 'Joey just wants them to be the best Royal family they can be and felt Prince Andrew was not pulling his weight '
Login to get fewer ads

Joey quote tonight on 08:14 - Jun 5 with 2303 viewsTheChef

Having to listen to his farking whiny voice on Talksh1te, grrrrr. Never have I wanted someone to fail more.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Joey quote tonight on 09:15 - Jun 5 with 2204 viewspaulparker

Joey quote tonight on 01:16 - Jun 5 by timcocking

what likable in that he slagged off the club, the fans and past legends like Rodney Marsh,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Joey quote tonight on 09:21 - Jun 5 with 2197 viewsconnell10

Weasel faced little shite!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Joey quote tonight on 09:23 - Jun 5 with 2193 viewsDavieQPR

Press conference was at 1.55pm or to Barton it was 5 to 2.
Joey quote tonight on 09:57 - Jun 5 with 2129 viewsDWQPR

Joey quote tonight on 22:18 - Jun 4 by Dorse

I thought you was being serious there until you mentioned the train timetables! Now even our Joey couldn’t sort those out!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Joey quote tonight on 10:39 - Jun 5 with 2052 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Said it before and I'll say it again:

Number 29, Queens Park Rangers will play number 47, Fleet....

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Joey quote tonight on 11:47 - Jun 5 with 1958 viewsterryb

Joey quote tonight on 10:39 - Jun 5 by PlanetHonneywood

Said it before and I'll say it again:

Number 29, Queens Park Rangers will play number 47, Fleet....

You think we will reach the third round of the League Cup?

The first round is split between north & south. The second round is seeded & we didn't finish high enough to be in the top section.

I'm also sure that Joey & Clint have learnt enough from Rangers to avoid beating anyone in the FA Cup!

Besides, we only play MK, Swindon or Northampton.
Joey quote tonight on 12:35 - Jun 5 with 1903 viewsDorse

Joey quote tonight on 09:23 - Jun 5 by DavieQPR

Press conference was at 1.55pm or to Barton it was 5 to 2.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Joey quote tonight on 13:07 - Jun 5 with 1847 viewsR_from_afar

Think about that last game of the season against Man City. Rangers are staring relegation in the face and desperately need something from the game. We are playing the best team in the land, at their place, and they also need a result. The owners of both teams have invested umpteen millions and a positive outcome is crucial for each team.

But Joey thinks never mind all that, I'll lose my head and make it all about me. It's not like I am experienced pro or anything. I'm sure going down to ten men will help the team prevail.

An utter bell-end.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Joey quote tonight on 13:12 - Jun 5 with 1837 viewsTheChef

Joey quote tonight on 13:07 - Jun 5 by R_from_afar

Think about that last game of the season against Man City. Rangers are staring relegation in the face and desperately need something from the game. We are playing the best team in the land, at their place, and they also need a result. The owners of both teams have invested umpteen millions and a positive outcome is crucial for each team.

But Joey thinks never mind all that, I'll lose my head and make it all about me. It's not like I am experienced pro or anything. I'm sure going down to ten men will help the team prevail.

An utter bell-end.

RFA

Wasn't his rationale that he might get one of the City players to react and get sent off too?

No Joey, not all footballers are quite as thick as you, especially in a game of that magnitude.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Joey quote tonight on 13:35 - Jun 5 with 1791 viewsqprd

how long until barton buys a book about management and leadership by the likes of branson, warren buffet, bill gates, steve jobs, reads a page and then tweets out a picture of the book as if he actually can read?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024