Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BOS 22:00 - Dec 21 with 2747 viewsNorthantsHoop

Well I must say BOS was totally immense when he came on today. The way he created Pugh's goal out of nothing absolutely brilliant. Every time he attacked down the right the Charlton defence was shitting themselves they could not dare tackle him in the box. He is improving game by game and we need to ensure he gets signed on a long contract soon.
BOS on 22:01 - Dec 21 with 2745 viewsmcqpr10

He was brilliant.
BOS on 22:05 - Dec 21 with 2730 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Yes he was the main positive from today's disappointing last-gasp surrender. He's really starting to come on. Long may the improvement continue.
BOS on 22:05 - Dec 21 with 2730 viewsHadders

He was amazing. I don't get why he's not on from the start of every game. Also, surely he deserves a song now!
BOS on 22:09 - Dec 21 with 2719 viewsFaurlinho

Agree with all of this. He has improved massively. A delight to watch.
BOS on 22:29 - Dec 21 with 2665 viewsMedwayR

A goal and 2 assists in the last 3 games isn’t it? Finally seeing consistent end product, long may it continue.

Poll: Who’s better?

BOS on 23:08 - Dec 21 with 2599 viewsqprd

Fantastic spell. Seems that the Birmingham goal has done quite a bit for confidence
BOS on 23:38 - Dec 21 with 2549 viewsbosh67

He is the one player we have with real pace.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

BOS on 02:07 - Dec 22 with 2433 viewssuperhoopdownunder

It was fantastic to watch and believe BOS can make it to the highest level.
Just needs confidence and belief - which he is starting to get.

He should have started the game.
BOS turned the game that was slipping away in our favour with a tremendous 24 minutes of football.
Great work on the goal too.
Login to get fewer ads

BOS on 09:07 - Dec 22 with 2284 viewsstevec

He was excellent but can still understand why he doesn’t necessarily start games.

What was obvious yesterday though was the formation hung Kane out to dry, game was crying out for Samuel to give Kane some kind of outlet. Their left side was running Kane ragged, soon as Samuel came on the left back was forced back and we were barely troubled that last twenty five mins down that flank.

BOS is a confidence player for sure, he excels when the game is tailor made for him, needs to focus in games when it’s not. Good player though.
BOS on 09:15 - Dec 22 with 2265 viewsWatford_Ranger

BOS on 09:07 - Dec 22 by stevec

He was excellent but can still understand why he doesn’t necessarily start games.

What was obvious yesterday though was the formation hung Kane out to dry, game was crying out for Samuel to give Kane some kind of outlet. Their left side was running Kane ragged, soon as Samuel came on the left back was forced back and we were barely troubled that last twenty five mins down that flank.

BOS is a confidence player for sure, he excels when the game is tailor made for him, needs to focus in games when it’s not. Good player though.

Yep was terribly lop-sided though Kane had one of his better games particularly first half.

BOS on the right and Eze on the left in a 4-4-2, albeit not offering a lot of defensive cover, is our best formation for me. Think Eze is harder to pick up drifting in off the left rather than the Pratleys of this world having free rein to kick him to bits in the centre.
BOS on 09:27 - Dec 22 with 2238 viewsEsox_Lucius

BOS on 22:05 - Dec 21 by Hadders

He was amazing. I don't get why he's not on from the start of every game. Also, surely he deserves a song now!

His full name to the 7 Nation Army tune scans perfectly.

The grass is always greener.

BOS on 09:34 - Dec 22 with 2221 viewsWatford_Ranger

BOS on 09:27 - Dec 22 by Esox_Lucius

His full name to the 7 Nation Army tune scans perfectly.

Or Starman works. Never really got going for Matt Phillips probably because he was a useless lazy bastard.
BOS on 14:36 - Dec 22 with 2011 viewsPinnerPaul

BOS on 22:05 - Dec 21 by Hadders

MW made the good point that when players come on after 60' - oppo players are obviously more tired than they were at start of game
BOS on 14:49 - Dec 22 with 1989 viewssmegma

MOTM by a country mile.

Which I believe is the same length as a city mile??
BOS on 15:10 - Dec 22 with 1960 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I had him second but I think you’re right on reflection.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

BOS on 19:59 - Dec 22 with 1736 viewsngbqpr

He had a song that was sung for much of the second half at Brum to good effect - to the tune of Heartbeat:

Briiiight
Osayi-Samuel, run down the wing for me

(followed by obligatory "du-duh-d'duh duh's)

Worked a treat.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

BOS on 11:43 - Dec 23 with 1345 viewsRblockPrior

We definitely need to get songs going for the likes of Bright, as I always think the younger players respond better to that and gain a real confidence from hearing the fans sing their name

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

BOS on 12:42 - Dec 23 with 1259 viewsDando

No surprise here - he has been outstanding lately and in most games he has started. Why he is not one of the first on the team sheet, I will never know. Very frustrating
BOS on 01:10 - Dec 24 with 1063 viewstimcocking

The fact he started on the bench was a bloody p!sstake. People can talk about rotation all they like, but when you are hands down the best player on the pitch, you shouldn't be rewarded with a place on the bench.

Banker.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024