Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your first kiss/crush/broken heart 22:40 - Sep 23 with 1519 viewsqprxtc

Your whole life revolves around it, but we didn’t know it.

All massive influences on my existence (ie fu cking disappointments)

Mine:

Kiss: a distant cousin (female). Not much fun when I was 11.

Feel up: a Female class mate in 1978 (I was 8) let my fingers do the walking. She went to prison years later.

Crush: Tara.
Broken heart: Tara

Obsession: Denise.

After that it all went swinmingly.....
Your first kiss/crush/broken heart on 22:57 - Sep 23 with 1481 viewsHunterhoop

Love you, xtc. Genuinely one of the best posters on here. I’m engaged and have nothing more interesting to add to this thread.
Your first kiss/crush/broken heart on 23:04 - Sep 23 with 1464 viewsBoston

Your first kiss/crush/broken heart on 22:57 - Sep 23 by Hunterhoop

Love you, xtc. Genuinely one of the best posters on here. I’m engaged and have nothing more interesting to add to this thread.

...and you wont until you put the phone down and someone else can call ya.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Your first kiss/crush/broken heart on 23:07 - Sep 23 with 1452 viewsBoston

oh yeah, first snog, Jenny Simons(?), 12 I was, she was like a freakin' 25 year old, I was pimply, thin and ...panicky.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2020 23:08]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Your first kiss/crush/broken heart on 11:16 - Sep 24 with 1204 viewsMalintabuk

Your first kiss/crush/broken heart on 23:07 - Sep 23 by Boston

oh yeah, first snog, Jenny Simons(?), 12 I was, she was like a freakin' 25 year old, I was pimply, thin and ...panicky.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2020 23:08]

Girl called Michelle at primary last day before we left for secondary school. A little bit of cider..... her a couple of fags.... and a sort of teeth hitting full on snog.... wonderful

Crush my 2nd cousins wife .... hubby and her lived with my nans sister..... tall.... blonde.... mini skirts.... once saw her come out of her bedroom in basque and stockings.... threw many off on that.... annoying thing was she knew what she was doing but never let me fumble my way with an older woman..... ahhhh

Broken met a girl at Butlins and we fell in love, so I thought..... i was 15 and travelled to Basildon on the train to be stood up.... must have waited at Basildon station until last train.... gutted
Your first kiss/crush/broken heart on 11:26 - Sep 24 with 1183 viewsPaddyhoops

Mona/Maura / Sarah.
That's all your getting!!
Your first kiss/crush/broken heart on 11:37 - Sep 24 with 1167 viewsBrianMcCarthy

No idea about first crush or broken heart.

First kiss - First year. I was 11 and having a smoke behind the sheds at school with my mate Kevin when the Headmaster poked his head around the corner. I hid the fag behind my back as he approached and as I couldn't inhale my cheeks were slowly inflating. He grabbed the fag from behind my back, took a huge drag and I swear the smoke went down to his toes, cooly handed it back to me and says "That's how you smoke, boy".

A week later I was behind the same sheds with a girl and just as clueless at kissing as I was at smoking. The Headmaster strolled around the corner again and I says "I s'pose you wouldn't show me what to hear as well, Sir?"

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Your first kiss/crush/broken heart on 12:02 - Sep 24 with 1117 views2Thomas2Bowles

1st kiss crunsh
10 Y was at a boarding school in Sudbury Suffolk
Some girl I meet outside a sweet shop spending some of my 3 /6d pocket money and was bedazzled by her, arranged to meet her the following Saturday at the sweetshop.

I spent my pocket money on a box of chocolate, giving her it when we met and she gave me my first wet kiss.. heaven

Never saw her again after she stood me up the following Saturday, heartbroken BIATCH!

Put me right off girls till I was about 15.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2020 12:36]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Your first kiss/crush/broken heart on 13:21 - Sep 24 with 1029 viewsHantsR

First kiss was in the crowd at Villa Park on 1968, when Keith Bradley put through his own goal to give us promotion. I never caught his name.
Login to get fewer ads

Your first kiss/crush/broken heart on 14:20 - Sep 24 with 983 viewsGuppy

First crush - Joanna who lived in Hargreaves House on White city whilst me and my mate lived in Lawrence close she was about 16 we were about 5 and used to call out across road "Joanna we love you" before ducking down behind the wall - couldnt understand why it didnt go further!!
Your first kiss/crush/broken heart on 14:57 - Sep 24 with 941 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Broken heart still stings a bit my first and only love got on a coach in Ireland then on the ferry to London back in 87 I think saying she would be back before I know it and fu*k me its been 33 years .Still remember her tears waving out the back window and expecting her to stop the bus and come running back but shocking she did not .Must have been me I guess
Your first kiss/crush/broken heart on 16:50 - Sep 24 with 851 viewsA40Bosh

Your first kiss/crush/broken heart on 11:16 - Sep 24 by Malintabuk

Girl called Michelle at primary last day before we left for secondary school. A little bit of cider..... her a couple of fags.... and a sort of teeth hitting full on snog.... wonderful

Crush my 2nd cousins wife .... hubby and her lived with my nans sister..... tall.... blonde.... mini skirts.... once saw her come out of her bedroom in basque and stockings.... threw many off on that.... annoying thing was she knew what she was doing but never let me fumble my way with an older woman..... ahhhh

Broken met a girl at Butlins and we fell in love, so I thought..... i was 15 and travelled to Basildon on the train to be stood up.... must have waited at Basildon station until last train.... gutted

I met a boy when I was at Butlins and was going through a cross dressing stage at age 12. He was 15 and older than me but he wasn't much of a looker, but beggars etc....

I was supposed to meet him at Basildon station, but I felt bad about letting him think I was a girl so I didn't show up.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Your first kiss/crush/broken heart on 17:40 - Sep 24 with 801 viewswestberksr

first kiss was at about 8; Nicola Adam I think was her name. Went to same school but took place in woods close to where we lived; got to see stuff too!

first proper crush was probably Paula Robinson, led me on a wild goose chase at 13/14

broken heart: second wife, fukked me up big time; possibly for ever. Don't think those wounds will ever heal

obsession; girl called Carole at Uxbridge College. Had lips designed for one thing & one thing only. She was magnificent; but completely mental (as they all are)
Your first kiss/crush/broken heart on 18:01 - Sep 24 with 765 views2Thomas2Bowles

Your first kiss/crush/broken heart on 16:50 - Sep 24 by A40Bosh

I met a boy when I was at Butlins and was going through a cross dressing stage at age 12. He was 15 and older than me but he wasn't much of a looker, but beggars etc....

I was supposed to meet him at Basildon station, but I felt bad about letting him think I was a girl so I didn't show up.

Reminds me of something that happened in around 1987... Edit Thinking about it, it could have been a couple of years earlier.

I use to go with the wife and friends to a mixed gay-straight pub at Vauxhall called the Elephant, bit of a dive spit and sawdust but some great people never liked the more Gay Vauxhall tavern.

Anyway, got chatting to this pretty shy girl and have to admit I did fancy her,
only at the end of the night did someone tell me she was a TS, thank god I was married as I would have been tempted even knowing and still pretty sober. and I thought I could "read" a transperson.

Years later a good friend of mine married a TS, pretty brave thing to do but so what. it was a great wedding and a really lovely couple.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2020 18:15]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024