Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why dont we buy Jack Wilshire, Aaron Ramsey, Oxlade Chamberlain, 11:15 - Dec 11 with 1071 viewsnumptydumpty

Just a thought ..

All not happy ..

Say to them its not money that makes you happy !!!!!!!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Why dont we buy Jack Wilshire, Aaron Ramsey, Oxlade Chamberlain, on 11:54 - Dec 11 with 984 viewsTheChef

You're quite right.

Happiness can only be found in the bottom half of the Championship!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Why dont we buy Jack Wilshire, Aaron Ramsey, Oxlade Chamberlain, on 11:58 - Dec 11 with 973 viewshantssi

Not Wilshire unless it’s pay as you play!
Perhaps they all feel the need to prove themselves 😝
Why dont we buy Jack Wilshire, Aaron Ramsey, Oxlade Chamberlain, on 12:54 - Dec 11 with 864 viewspaulparker

Isn’t chamberlain injured ? If fit he would be in Liverpool’s first team and England’s a quality player imo
As for Jack wilshire , no thanks

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Why dont we buy Jack Wilshire, Aaron Ramsey, Oxlade Chamberlain, on 13:54 - Dec 11 with 792 viewsCamberleyR

Jack Wheelchair

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Why dont we buy Jack Wilshire, Aaron Ramsey, Oxlade Chamberlain, on 13:58 - Dec 11 with 782 viewsWren67

Why dont we buy Jack Wilshire, Aaron Ramsey, Oxlade Chamberlain, on 13:54 - Dec 11 by CamberleyR

Jack Wheelchair

Is that Ilias's brother ?

If so, buy him. Quick.
Why dont we buy Jack Wilshire, Aaron Ramsey, Oxlade Chamberlain, on 14:04 - Dec 11 with 771 viewsLowerloftLad

four year deals 80k a week then pay them off in 18 months time.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Why dont we buy Jack Wilshire, Aaron Ramsey, Oxlade Chamberlain, on 15:17 - Dec 11 with 699 viewsJuzzie

Pay per play.

They play, they pay us.
Why dont we buy Jack Wilshire, Aaron Ramsey, Oxlade Chamberlain, on 15:24 - Dec 11 with 679 viewsMrSheen

For parts, or meat?
Login to get fewer ads

Why dont we buy Jack Wilshire, Aaron Ramsey, Oxlade Chamberlain, on 15:44 - Dec 11 with 645 viewsted_hendrix

Why don't we buy some turnips I regularly ask myself.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024