Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conor Masterson 12:41 - Feb 15 with 2511 viewskernowhoop

Swindon Town reporting that he could be out until May - hamstring injury. Bad luck - on a loan that would have been good for him.
Conor Masterson on 12:44 - Feb 15 with 2488 viewssimmo

That is bad news... He really needs consistent football and 6 months playing well would have set him up nicely for us next season. Hopefully back quicker than expected.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Conor Masterson on 13:06 - Feb 15 with 2401 viewsNorthernr

Martin Rowlands is his agent, I learned from the Open All R's Podcast this week.
Conor Masterson on 13:21 - Feb 15 with 2324 viewsrsonist

Conor Masterson on 13:06 - Feb 15 by Northernr

Martin Rowlands is his agent, I learned from the Open All R's Podcast this week.

Can't decide if that makes him more or less likely to join Brentford on a free.
Conor Masterson on 13:23 - Feb 15 with 2308 viewsNorthernr

That is annoying though. Warbs has mentioned sending him out on loan three times a week for a year and a half, finally gets him out and this happens.
Conor Masterson on 13:35 - Feb 15 with 2240 viewsted_hendrix

CONOR Masterson may miss the rest of the season with a hamstring injury after Swindon Town manager John Sheridan revealed the defender’s problem is more serious than first thought.

The on-loan Queens Park Rangers man limped off against Shrewsbury Town on February 6, and results of a scan showed the 22-year-old’s injury could keep him out for at least 10 weeks.

Revealing the extent of the damage to his centre-back, Sheridan said: “Conor has a long-term injury.

“Our physio is liaising with QPR to see what is the best course of action for his recovery and treatment.

“We’ll do what’s best and what’s right for the lad, but he’s got quite a serious injury. I wouldn’t like to say whether we’ve seen the last of him, but it’s looking likely that he’ll miss about 10-12 weeks.”

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Conor Masterson on 14:10 - Feb 15 with 2119 viewsBrianMcCarthy

That’s a significant blow. Probably have to go on loan next season now.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Conor Masterson on 15:09 - Feb 15 with 1994 viewsMalintabuk

Conor Masterson on 14:10 - Feb 15 by BrianMcCarthy

That’s a significant blow. Probably have to go on loan next season now.

Or.... once we sold,Dickie to Liverpool to sort out their defensive woes for £50 mil..... he may be staying here
Conor Masterson on 15:54 - Feb 15 with 1879 viewsMyke

A blow for Conor. Unusual that it didn't happen in his first game back if it as serious as it sounds. Torn hamstrings are tricky.My son tried to come back too early from one last year and promptly missed another six weeks.
On a related note, I didn't realise Sheridan was the manager. He is the most pompous arrogant dickhead I ever had the misfortune to listen to. Came over here last season, to manage Waterford, which predictably lasted only a few weeks because clearly the entire experience was totally beneath him. Live on TV, he pretended no to know the name of the manager of Ireland's most successful club - Dundalk - of the past decade or so. Unfortunately the man interviewing him, Tony O' Donoghue, is utterly spineless (he allowed O'Neill to bully him for two years) and allowed the plonker away with it, instead of calling him out. Arrogance and weakness, both at the bottom of my 'respect' list
Login to get fewer ads

Conor Masterson on 18:23 - Feb 15 with 1703 viewsBrianWilson

Conor Masterson on 15:54 - Feb 15 by Myke

A blow for Conor. Unusual that it didn't happen in his first game back if it as serious as it sounds. Torn hamstrings are tricky.My son tried to come back too early from one last year and promptly missed another six weeks.
On a related note, I didn't realise Sheridan was the manager. He is the most pompous arrogant dickhead I ever had the misfortune to listen to. Came over here last season, to manage Waterford, which predictably lasted only a few weeks because clearly the entire experience was totally beneath him. Live on TV, he pretended no to know the name of the manager of Ireland's most successful club - Dundalk - of the past decade or so. Unfortunately the man interviewing him, Tony O' Donoghue, is utterly spineless (he allowed O'Neill to bully him for two years) and allowed the plonker away with it, instead of calling him out. Arrogance and weakness, both at the bottom of my 'respect' list

Def one of those where you think, how the f#ck does he keep getting manager jobs?

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Conor Masterson on 18:37 - Feb 15 with 1670 viewskarl

Conor Masterson on 18:23 - Feb 15 by BrianWilson

Def one of those where you think, how the f#ck does he keep getting manager jobs?

Was thinking absolutely the same as you and Myke, watched him on the BT Sport series following the National League managers through the course of a season in a behind the scenes way.
I did enjoy it as a general interest piece and the Harrogate manager came across quite well, very enthusiastic and was being shown as the new young manager potentially out of his depth who was quite awestruck going to meet Sheridan as he was a hero of his from Sheff Weds days.
Sheridan was offhand and aloof but ended up with his big guns Chesterfield getting beat by Harrogate.
It was terrible watching what they showed of him ambling about at training, no obvious connection with squad or staff and no passion at all, Chesterfield showed that in their play and were drifting along that season.
I did wonder when I watched that who would think to hire him again, he was Redknapp all over by basically saying money determined the level of player and he didn't seem to put any work into improving what he had.
A very odd decision to look so disinterested during the filming, if he was actually trying to be upbeat God knows what he was like when they weren't there!
Conor Masterson on 18:58 - Feb 15 with 1614 viewsBoston

Sheridan

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Conor Masterson on 19:08 - Feb 15 with 1594 viewskernowhoop

Conor Masterson on 15:54 - Feb 15 by Myke

Not too keen on John Sheridan then Myke? Or did I misunderstand?
Conor Masterson on 19:14 - Feb 15 with 1573 viewsGuppy

Conor Masterson on 19:08 - Feb 15 by kernowhoop

Speaking to Town fans i dont think they are very keen on him at all!
Conor Masterson on 20:01 - Feb 15 with 1487 viewsrsonist

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4140634/The-foul-mouthed-rant

'Mr Sheridan then said to me 'You're a f****** disgrace, you f****** useless, you've not f****** got anything right today, you should be f****** ashamed, you're f****** shit, my kids aren't going to get any f****** Christmas presents because of f****** you.'
Conor Masterson on 20:39 - Feb 15 with 1415 viewsMyke

Conor Masterson on 19:08 - Feb 15 by kernowhoop

Liked him well enough as a player. Once he opens his mouth you realise what a total plonker he is. The one thing worse than arrogance is misguided arrogance. You can forgive Keane or Klopp or suchlike, for flashes of arrogance, after all they have achieved, but Sheridan? Seriously?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024