Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Death is but a door, time is but a window, I'll be back - Interview 11:47 - Mar 9 with 1461 viewsNorthernr

Wycombe oppo input...

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/54469
Death is but a door, time is but a window, I'll be back - Interview on 12:02 - Mar 9 with 1408 viewsW7Ranger

Gotta feel sorry for Wycombe and Ainsworth.

Against all the odds they've achieved promotion to the 2nd tier of English football for the first time in the club's history, and haven't had the fans there to enjoy it with them. Full house every week no doubt, and they've missed it all. If they do go down (which is highly likely), I really hope they make it back up again sooner rather than later. Wycombe and Gareth deserve to have their moment.
Death is but a door, time is but a window, I'll be back - Interview on 12:39 - Mar 9 with 1324 viewsNorthernr

Death is but a door, time is but a window, I'll be back - Interview on 12:02 - Mar 9 by W7Ranger

Gotta feel sorry for Wycombe and Ainsworth.

Against all the odds they've achieved promotion to the 2nd tier of English football for the first time in the club's history, and haven't had the fans there to enjoy it with them. Full house every week no doubt, and they've missed it all. If they do go down (which is highly likely), I really hope they make it back up again sooner rather than later. Wycombe and Gareth deserve to have their moment.

Yeh, and all that extra ticket revenue they'd have made which would have helped next season.
Death is but a door, time is but a window, I'll be back - Interview on 12:50 - Mar 9 with 1290 viewstoboboly

I expect a Crocodile Dundee II reference for Saturday and my childhood will be complete!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Death is but a door, time is but a window, I'll be back - Interview on 13:16 - Mar 9 with 1240 viewsBucksRanger

"Jordy wants to know if we're allowed to eat these men."
Death is but a door, time is but a window, I'll be back - Interview on 17:06 - Mar 9 with 1101 viewsPinnerPaul

Realistic views, thanks for that.
Death is but a door, time is but a window, I'll be back - Interview on 18:50 - Mar 9 with 984 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Is this guy having a laugh?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Death is but a door, time is but a window, I'll be back - Interview on 21:13 - Mar 9 with 904 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Death is but a door, time is but a window, I'll be back - Interview on 18:50 - Mar 9 by CliveWilsonSaid

Is this guy having a laugh?

Jo King?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Death is but a door, time is but a window, I'll be back - Interview on 09:23 - Mar 10 with 779 viewstoboboly

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

Death is but a door, time is but a window, I'll be back - Interview on 12:36 - Mar 10 with 663 viewsslmrstid

You never know but I'll be surprised if they do bounce back to this level again. They strike me as being a bit more like Yeovil, one year at this level then disappear down the leagues again.

Or Burton, though I think they got two years at this level before going again...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024