Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gray's finish from Dozzell's assist lights up Cardiff grind - Report 14:21 - Nov 4 with 3071 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/56181
Gray's finish from Dozzell's assist lights up Cardiff grind - Report on 16:43 - Nov 4 with 2651 viewscolinallcars

Indeed a poor game. I'm surprised to see the crowd stated as 16000. Watching on QPR+ it looked virtually empty. They're in a right old two & eight in Cardiff.
Gray's finish from Dozzell's assist lights up Cardiff grind - Report on 18:01 - Nov 4 with 2436 viewsdaveB

I thought the ref had quite a good game. The 4 minutes felt about right for time added on, there didn't seem to be that much time wasting second half. They were just as slow with restarts as we were all night.
Gray's finish from Dozzell's assist lights up Cardiff grind - Report on 18:28 - Nov 4 with 2383 viewshantssi

Loved the Futurama reference Clive!!
Gray's finish from Dozzell's assist lights up Cardiff grind - Report on 20:55 - Nov 4 with 2065 viewsgazza1

Cardiff were poor, as you have suggested Norf, perhaps because we made it tough for them and stayed organised.....these throws are rubbish tbh but we had to defend them and we did, basically. I thought we were a bit better than the report reflects.

Excellent result.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2021 20:56]
Gray's finish from Dozzell's assist lights up Cardiff grind - Report on 21:14 - Nov 4 with 2023 viewsNorthernr

Gray's finish from Dozzell's assist lights up Cardiff grind - Report on 20:55 - Nov 4 by gazza1

Cardiff were poor, as you have suggested Norf, perhaps because we made it tough for them and stayed organised.....these throws are rubbish tbh but we had to defend them and we did, basically. I thought we were a bit better than the report reflects.

Excellent result.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2021 20:56]

One point from ten games, failed to score in eight of those, conceded 24. They’re fcking drek.
Gray's finish from Dozzell's assist lights up Cardiff grind - Report on 22:31 - Nov 4 with 1861 viewsDWQPR

Gray's finish from Dozzell's assist lights up Cardiff grind - Report on 21:14 - Nov 4 by Northernr

One point from ten games, failed to score in eight of those, conceded 24. They’re fcking drek.

And a lot of their goals early in the season were from throw ins. Teams have sussed this and they don’t have a plan B, given that plan A was pretty limited. If Rangers played like them I think I’d give up going.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Gray's finish from Dozzell's assist lights up Cardiff grind - Report on 23:19 - Nov 4 with 1800 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Very fair. Thanks as ever.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Gray's finish from Dozzell's assist lights up Cardiff grind - Report on 00:10 - Nov 5 with 1743 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I've not seen this flick (if that's what it was) that Chair did on Vaulks in any of the highlights. I missed it somehow watching on the QPR website. Anyone found any footage of it?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Gray's finish from Dozzell's assist lights up Cardiff grind - Report on 07:57 - Nov 5 with 1561 viewsgazza1

Gray's finish from Dozzell's assist lights up Cardiff grind - Report on 21:14 - Nov 4 by Northernr

Agreed but, Norf, you know what the Championship is all about......good win against an very average team, Lets get positive - enjoy Blackpool.
Gray's finish from Dozzell's assist lights up Cardiff grind - Report on 08:09 - Nov 5 with 1557 viewsderbyhoop

Dozzell's pass and Gray's finish was the highlight but I thought Charlie's chest pass for Lyndon and Chair's flick were also worth watching.

We weren't great but they were dreadful. 3 points and fifth.

On to the seaside.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Gray's finish from Dozzell's assist lights up Cardiff grind - Report on 09:07 - Nov 5 with 1473 viewssprocket

Cardiff were very poor and we were not that good but on another occasion it's the sort of game we would have lost so to win was great. They will need to get their next appointment right or could be in trouble. I thought McCarthy was a good fit but his time is up.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2021 9:08]
Gray's finish from Dozzell's assist lights up Cardiff grind - Report on 10:09 - Nov 5 with 1380 viewsPinnerPaul

Gray's finish from Dozzell's assist lights up Cardiff grind - Report on 00:10 - Nov 5 by CliveWilsonSaid

I've not seen this flick (if that's what it was) that Chair did on Vaulks in any of the highlights. I missed it somehow watching on the QPR website. Anyone found any footage of it?

90' is up now on offy, if you can stand to watch it all again!
Gray's finish from Dozzell's assist lights up Cardiff grind - Report on 10:35 - Nov 5 with 1314 viewseastside_r

Gray's finish from Dozzell's assist lights up Cardiff grind - Report on 10:09 - Nov 5 by PinnerPaul

90' is up now on offy, if you can stand to watch it all again!

If I promise to sit through it all again, will they give me my tenner back?
Gray's finish from Dozzell's assist lights up Cardiff grind - Report on 10:57 - Nov 5 with 1281 viewsfrancisbowles

Amazed that Dykes started, played the 90 and got though so much work closing down, keeping their defence distracted and creating the space for others. When I heard that he was in a boot, I thought it might be a game for two strikers as we might need to play it on the ground and in behind for one of them. I never imagined that Dykes would be one of the two. Hope there isn't a reaction and he can do the same again three days later.
Gray's finish from Dozzell's assist lights up Cardiff grind - Report on 13:27 - Nov 5 with 1161 viewsOldPedro

Gray's finish from Dozzell's assist lights up Cardiff grind - Report on 00:10 - Nov 5 by CliveWilsonSaid

Chairs flick

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Gray's finish from Dozzell's assist lights up Cardiff grind - Report on 14:03 - Nov 5 with 1085 viewsMick_S

See
You
Later.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Gray's finish from Dozzell's assist lights up Cardiff grind - Report on 22:04 - Nov 5 with 850 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Gray's finish from Dozzell's assist lights up Cardiff grind - Report on 13:27 - Nov 5 by OldPedro

Chairs flick

Thank you!

It's also in this!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024